Mia Jeal #14 Move over Mabel Moo, I've got Facebook Sperm for baby number Two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her deleting the comment definitely proves she is reading here unless someone replied to her comment and then she deleted it but if she is reading here.. Mia you are disgusting, how the hell are you allowed to influence young teens, You should be ashamed.

Reactions: 25
The miscarriage advice is vile but on a side note.. how do they not even have ANY veg in the house at end of week? Not even a tin of sweet corn or frozen peas? But freezer full of junk. No wonder they don’t look like the healthiest family 🤔
God I thought the same!!! How does a family of 5 not have frozen veg laying round in the bottom of the freezer?? That freezer looked pretty full to me, can’t tell me it’s all crappy food can you?!?
Mia just being lazy again I think....
She’s very very close to ruining that child’s views/relationship with food if she doesn’t turn it around now!

And also, how the duck does she not know how to make waffles from scratch?!?? Why all the processed bag foods? You lazy witch!! It takes 10 mins to make waffles or pancakes from scratch.

Reactions: 9
And this girl wants to be a midwife!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA she'll never be a bleeping midwife. She's in lalalalala land. She'll never do anything good in her life apart from pop kids out left right and center!!!!!! She's absolutely DISGUSTING and I hope she's ripped to bits over this.

Reactions: 21
Can someone email her agency? I’ve got issues with Mia but never have I sat and genuinely sobbed over something. It’s just hit me personally you know 😞 I’d email but would have no idea how to put this in writing.

this can’t go unnoticed, this can’t be something she just deletes and moves on with! I feel this girl needs to be taken off the Internet over this and I don’t know if it’s because I’m sat here crying about it but ... I don’t know. This has really got to me tonight.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
And this girl wants to be a midwife!!!!
That’s honestly scary! Atleast this is now in her digital footprint along with all her other disgusting actions, no where is going to hire her as a midwife when she’s said something like that online for the world to see

Reactions: 14
Can someone email her agency? I’ve got issues with Mia but never have I sat and genuinely sobbed over something. It’s just hit me personally you know 😞 I’d email but would have no idea how to put this in writing.

this can’t go unnoticed, this can’t be something she just deletes and moves on with! I feel this girl needs to be taken off the Internet over this and I don’t know if it’s because I’m sat here crying about it but ... I don’t know. This has really got to me tonight.
I’m going to email them now, the more people that email the better

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The miscarriage advice is vile but on a side note.. how do they not even have ANY veg in the house at end of week? Not even a tin of sweet corn or frozen peas? But freezer full of junk. No wonder they don’t look like the healthiest family 🤔
What gets me is that Mia says ‘we’ve got no veg in’ like the veg magically appears itself for her daughter, Mia get off your arse and go food shopping, even if it’s just for a few bits. God help you when you move out and the magic ‘fridge fairy’ doesn’t leave any food in your fridge. You had a kid so you should be providing food for her! But no because mummy Victoria does the food shop Mia is just full of excuses as to why Mabel eats tit!

Reactions: 21
Thankyou!! I will do it too, maybe tomorrow when I can figure out how to structure a well rounded complaint because now it’s just crying and swear words. You’re right, the more that email the better x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can someone share her agency's email address please or tell me where to find it and I'll do it then I'll do it again. And again until I get a reply. I've got the screenshots ready.

Reactions: 10
Someone needs to inform her college about this too especially if in this course she’ll be having work experience with children and vulnerable people
Ohhhh good shout... Anyone know what college she goes to??? If everyone emails her agency and college, she's screwed. College won't take that lightly when her course is child related.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think the cloth nappy company will want to work with her if they see that screenshot

Reactions: 15
Ohhhh good shout... Anyone know what college she goes to??? If everyone emails her agency and college, she's screwed. College won't take that lightly when her course is child related.
yes it’s called riseholme i believe. can someone confirm this

and just to clarify
EMAIL TO CONTACT - [email protected]

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.