Mia Jeal #14 Move over Mabel Moo, I've got Facebook Sperm for baby number Two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow. just wow.
oh. my. god. i don’t have words right now so i’ll likely say more later, but right now all i can say is this mia. diy, self inflicted at home miscarriages are NOT SAFE full stop. and people literally die from them, and using that method. stupid stupid girl.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
wow. just wow.
Safe?! Safe?! I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks in November. I haemorrhaged on the toilet. Passed out. Ended up in hospital. Thankfully my partner was home and found me or who knows what would’ve happened!
she should not be advising young girls to do this!!! It’s dangerous. She’s vile. Ugh cancel her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Could we also email her college? I’m sure they wouldn’t want to pass her for such qualifications if they knew what she said!

Reactions: 13
wow. just wow.
ARE YOU bleeping SERIOUS!?!?!?!!?!?!
MIAAAA YOU'RE NOT A PROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING IS SAFE WHEN WANTING TO CAUSE A MISSCARRIAGE AT HOME.. IF SHE DOESN'T WANT THE bleeping BABY SHE NEEDS TO GROW UP A LITTLE BIT AND GO TO A bleeping CLINIC INSTEAD OF CAUSING SERIOUS HARM TO HERSELF BY LISTENING TO A MORON LIKE YOURSELF. I AM FURIOUS

Reactions: 28
I'd screenshot her TikTok and email reply to her joke of a mother aswell. Hopefully it knocks some sense into her that her daughter needs serious help.

Reactions: 5
I'm reading this in absolute disbelief. What a vile human. Where does she get this superiority complex from? Will she be suggesting at home abortions next? What would she do if this girl took her advice and had major complications?

Reactions: 19
I'd screenshot her TikTok and email reply to her joke of a mother aswell. Hopefully it knocks some sense into her that her daughter needs serious help.
Just emailed the actual agency’s email as you are right, the more emails the better. Do you have her college email and brand emails?

Reactions: 2
wow. just wow.
Surely bleeping not 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 giving advice to STRANGERS on the internet on how to miscarry when you don’t know their medical history it’s not bleeping safe and you cannot justify it. The correct thing Mia should’ve done is tell the girl to speak to an adult about the situation. Mia you are NOT a doctor, just because you think it’s safe doesn’t mean it is, you are not qualified to give any advice and you should be ashamed of yourself, there is absolutely 0 ways you can wriggle out of this, now you’ve tried to give an excuse you are 100% screwed, say goodbye to any YouTube career you’ve dreamed of, I’d start looking on Indeed now if I were you. Stupid twit.

Reactions: 22
Just emailed the actual agency’s email as you are right, the more emails the better. Do you have her college email and brand emails?
I don't. Someone up the thread has said what college she goes to so they're email address will be on their website and phone number - I haven't gotten to the college email part yet so not got the info just yet. I'm getting ready to email everything in a minute starting with the agency.
And the nappy brand someone said a little further up they're just a little company and they've dmd them so I'm assuming they're on Instagram to dm!!

Reactions: 5
!!! WHO TO CONTACT !!!

AGENCY EMAIL- [email protected]

COLLEGE- 01522 304600 and [email protected]

NAPPY INSTAGRAM- modern_cloth_nappies

FUNCTION OF BEAUTY INSTAGRAM- functionofbeauty

***REMEMBER- when emailing, attach the photo of her commenting, as well as the photo of the email she sent to someone in response. both are further back on this thread!***

let me know any more and i will edit this post! are there any other brands she works with?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If you want to make any impact to these people you need to explain more that Mia has done than just this comment. It’s gross but a lot of people don’t understand the magnitude of it.

I mean her agency literally work with a trump supporter and someone who filmed their 1 year old getting “whooped” in the background so. 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.