Mia Jeal #14 Move over Mabel Moo, I've got Facebook Sperm for baby number Two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if her agency , college and her brand deals are like, well she deleted the comment what more do you want! I’d report all of them as well. How can you allow someone to run free on the internet giving out dangerous advice. The fact this isn’t the only hurtful thing she’s ever said. She needs a massive slap in the face for the sake of her child. If my mum was going around telling young girls how to lose their babies, I’d wish for a better mum

Reactions: 13
Right peeps. Get her agency emailed. College emailed. Email now. Forward the emails tomorrow. Email Saturday. It'll take 5 minutes. And any companies she works with, email them. There's alot of pissed off people here, she's screwed.
Soon as she's announced whatever sperm agency she's working with, they're getting emailed too. I'm a mother of 3, I'm disgusted.

Get ready for the tit apology video next week. What can you possibly say to wriggle out of it lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
should we report this to social services? a girl should not be encouraging and giving miscarriage methods at all, let alone a freaking mother! and mention it along with other things that she has done?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m trying to find a head teacher of some sort for her college... I might even ring them tomorrow

Reactions: 11
should we report this to social services? a girl should not be encouraging and giving miscarriage methods at all, let alone a freaking mother! and mention it along with other things that she has done?
I don't think as will do anything because it's not about Mabel.. It's just a comment online. That's how they'll see it....they should be I really don't think they will. Can try i Suppose

Reactions: 6
Can someone give a a template of an email to send over as I quite like there nappies and they are a fab company

Found her tagged in a post of new brand reps

Reactions: 3
I’m trying to find a head teacher of some sort for her college... I might even ring them tomorrow
Just ring them and say you've got something serious to discuss about someone who attends a child course and they'll put you through to someone suitable! You don't want to speak to people who will fob it off like the receptionist. It has to be direct with the person dealing with this stuff!!

Reactions: 10
Can someone give a a template of an email to send over as I quite like there nappies and they are a fab company

Found her tagged in a post of new brand reps
just say that she’s going around TikTok telling young mums how to inflict miscarriage on themselves. Dangerous and seriously harmful to your body. Attach the screen shot. I for one will not be using any brand that supports people as vile as Mia.

Reactions: 10
I've send them a DM as they are a small business and I've messaged with them before hopefully they remove her or I won't be shopping from them again which is a shame cause there nappies are 😍😍😍

Reactions: 7
I genuinely can’t believe the absolute tit storm I’ve read tonight. Like many other lovely ladies on this thread I’ve been through a miscarriage and wouldn’t wish it on anybody. Personally, the pain/grief that came from having mine drove me to the edge of reason and almost 3 years later the pain is just as fresh.
nobody should be giving anyone advice on how to make your body miscarry, it’s incredibly dangerous and downright bleeping stupid. If anything happened to that girl Mia would be responsible.
I’m going to email her agency, her college and the nappy company.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
just sent a big email to her agency. imagine if an agency focused on families and motherhood continues to support someone who teaches people how to perform self miscarriages and inflict harm on themselves.

the more people who email them as well as the other places mentioned, the better 👍🏼

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.