Mia Jeal #14 Move over Mabel Moo, I've got Facebook Sperm for baby number Two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i kind of think the reason she is sharing all the pregnancy announcements/birth announcements is in hopes those people will share hers when the time comes. wanting a free boost maybe?

Reactions: 21
i kind of think the reason she is sharing all the pregnancy announcements/birth announcements is in hopes those people will share hers when the time comes. wanting a free boost maybe?
Yeah I partly think that and also she’s still in her fantasy land of being a ‘popular’ YouTube mum like Camryn and Chloe and Beans and other popular mums and thinks they’re all friends, reality is she’s just not very good at YouTube or being a mum and it’s embarrassing to watch and more embarrassing seeing her get hyped up by 13 year olds who have no idea the damage they’re doing to Mabel by encouraging Mia’s behaviour. She just can’t accept that her life will never be like theirs because she has 0 work ethic and she’s just not a very nice person. For someone who doesn’t even have 100k subscribers she’s extremely problematic which makes me think she will just never be a famous YouTuber.

Reactions: 18
I reckon she might clean her room? Haven’t seen that in a while
Probably the Instagram controlled our day video? “Look I actually do get Mabel dressed out of beige rags and sort her hair out” only for the purpose of the video of course.

Reactions: 12

Rightt so Mia is going to look into being a surrogate after having her own children. I don’t really know what to say about this to be honest😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Rightt so Mia is going to look into being a surrogate after having her own children. I don’t really know what to say about this to be honest😂
I’d rather swallow glass than let Mia Jeal carry my child, she’s honestly so ridiculous thinking she’s just gonna make a living just by popping babies out all the time. Also if Mia nearly ‘died’ like she makes out she did when she had Mabel why would you put yourself at risk again to carry someone else’s kid when you’ve got your own kid at home who needs a parent? It’s bad enough Mabels dad isn’t in her life why would you want to risk her having no mum as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You know what that video was refreshing to see, made a change from the boring half arsed vlogs.

the walk in isolation I didn’t get tho

Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched her vlog and unpopular opinion on here, I actually enjoyed it. If you take out the repeating of words and such it was nice to see a different kind of video from Mia and her editing was a little better.

Yes she did go for a walk whilst in isolation which is questionable, but in all fairness if she tested negative and didn’t see other people (as she says) it’s not really causing harm. I’m not defending her but she certainly isn’t the only person who will have gone for a walk. Plenty of other people across the country will have done it.

Reactions: 14
I’m really not surprised Mabel has “gone off” fruit considering it’s been 95% of her diet most her life. Even when she’s not into it’s half she ate this video 🙄

I wish she’d actually watched these videos beforehand. The point is that you incorporate it into the day/vlog, you don’t JUST film the answers. It wasn’t a day in the life just her getting dressed and feeding with 30 seconds of play & walk filler 🤦🏽‍♀️ But yeah, it was nice to see something different. Just still think she could have made it really good if she tried.. but we move. It was definitely nice to see them interact more! This is better than just her telling the camera the time haha

(isolation issue aside) if you’re going to go on a walk why not let Mabel actually walk?? Why not let her explore rather than stuck in the pushchair. And of course you only went 5 minutes away 🙄 you can’t say it’s fear of seeing people when you’ve gone to supermarkets the whole time 🙄 does she really think she’s fooling anyone??

“We had no veg in” do you ever???? Can’t wait to hear that every vlog when she moves out lmao. She thinks giving fruit makes it ok but having a diet of mostly fruit isn’t much better (certainly take it over the wafers though lmao)

Finally, in what world was that a bath??

Reactions: 19
First time I’ve clicked on a video in ages & didn’t hate it.
UGH MABEL IS SO CUTE!

Reactions: 5
no way am i seeing this. mia giving a girl advice on how to have a miscarriage... im mortified
What the actual duck?! I have no clue how to make yourself have a miscarriage and I’m 24, just asked my 32 year old sister (questioned why the hell I was asking!) and she didn’t know. Has Mia actually researched it? I swear to God if her master plan to boost her views on her channel is to get pregnant then have a miscarriage then that is just sick. I do hope I am wrong but we know what Mia is like

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Mia u need SERIOUS help your r not physically right in the head imagine trying to tell a girl how to gave a miscarriage instead of giving advice about telling her parents for support. You absolute dirty dirty girl🤢. I hope the girl told her parents and got an abortion or something instead of putting her body at risk♥

What the actual duck?! I have no clue how to make yourself have a miscarriage and I’m 24, just asked my 32 year old sister (questioned why the hell I was asking!) and she didn’t know. Has Mia actually researched it? I swear to God if her master plan to boost her views on her channel is to get pregnant then have a miscarriage then that is just sick. I do hope I am wrong but we know what Mia is like
She’s probably done it herself when she was 14 it wouldn’t of surprise me then Mia and her mother need a good smack and social services need to take Mabel

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.