Mia Jeal #14 Move over Mabel Moo, I've got Facebook Sperm for baby number Two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed that some supermarkets are more stricter than others in enforcing their own supermarket rules and regulations

For example my partner was able to come shopping with me in asda because they aren’t enforcing any household rules (at least not in my hometown) but when my partner went to do my mums shopping for her just after Christmas in Sainsburys (my mum had Covid back in April and has been very scared of going into big public places cos she fears she’ll be as sick as she was last year) we had to go in one at a time, me doing mine and my partners food shop, then my partner doing the shop for my mum and my dogs and cats (I was struggling with endometriosis flare ups and chronic pain and still do now so I couldn’t do all the shopping on my own and carrying bags especially because neither me or my partner drive), I do think the one adult policy with exceptions does need to be enforced especially with Mia

the first few times I food shopped on my own at uni I hated it but slowly I learnt to budget and buy less to fit into space and make more meals. Mia isn’t learning this and I believe if her mum let mia do the food shop for Mia and Mabel it would help her practice for living independently otherwise she’ll overbuy and overstock just because she can get anything she wants with all the kitchen space she will have
I’ve been moved out for nearly 7 years now and I’m still a bit tit at doing the food shop 😂 I agree though, she needs some practice and independence so she can learn, can’t learn when it’s done for you!

Reactions: 10
I could never walk around in a bra on YouTube for the world to see but maybe that’s just me

Reactions: 17
I could never walk around in a bra on YouTube for the world to see but maybe that’s just me
I thought exactly the same! It was just unnecessary. I feel like she done it for the attention. She went to put a top on because she “didn’t want to get dye on her shoulders” but why wouldn’t you just put the t shirt on before filming????

Reactions: 12
I dont think Mia really cares, she did a whole house tour in a bra and shorts. This was also before she was 18 and I remember a lot of people on here saying how uncomfortable it was to watch!

I dont think Mia really cares, she did a whole house tour in a bra and shorts. This was also before she was 18 and I remember a lot of people on here saying how uncomfortable it was to watch!
not only it made me uncomfortable but it made me embarrassed for her, i personally could never post myself like that on the internet for anyone to watch 🥴
i wonder if she ever rewatches videos once she posts them

Reactions: 14
Imagine when Mabel is older and in high school and the other kids find her mom in her underwear online 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not going to end well for her she’ll never hear the end of it

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Does Mia only follow people who are pregnant or something? I swear every day on her Instagram story she is sharing another girl who’s gone into labour or given birth.

She is so trying to compensate for her “disastrous” birth with Mabel. Hopefully baby number 2 and the 10 that follow allow her to get the birth she is so desperately after.

Reactions: 30
not only it made me uncomfortable but it made me embarrassed for her, i personally could never post myself like that on the internet for anyone to watch 🥴
i wonder if she ever rewatches videos once she posts them
Yeah she definitely doesn’t edit her videos or edit them properly at least. If she rewatched her videos she would realise how many times she repeats herself and how many mistakes she makes in her videos (mostly changing her story and not keeping up with her lies). In the recent video when she was dying her hair she said she needed to get rid of her ‘blonde’ roots - no Mia your roots aren't blonde, they are brown and your dying the blonde ends of your hair brown.

Reactions: 13
Yeah she definitely doesn’t edit her videos or edit them properly at least. If she rewatched her videos she would realise how many times she repeats herself and how many mistakes she makes in her videos (mostly changing her story and not keeping up with her lies). In the recent video when she was dying her hair she said she needed to get rid of her ‘blonde’ roots - no Mia your roots aren't blonde, they are brown and your dying the blonde ends of your hair brown.
Shes said before that she rewatches her videos whilst doing something else (whatever her current obsession is) so the amount of repeats and mistakes doesn't surprise me as Mia seems easily distracted.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know if it’s just the lighting in the video but her hair is a bit patchy it looks very blonde at the end and an auburn brown underneath

Reactions: 11
She’s a bit of a hot mess at the moment and I’m sick of being informed that other people have given birth or have gone into labour like they’re her close personal friends.

Don’t worry Mia your time to exploit sperm baby will come, get a good birth vlog out out of it and leave it to it’s own devices with Mabel on the floor when the novelty of the new born stage wears off 🤢

Reactions: 25
Does Mia only follow people who are pregnant or something? I swear every day on her Instagram story she is sharing another girl who’s gone into labour or given birth.

She is so trying to compensate for her “disastrous” birth with Mabel. Hopefully baby number 2 and the 10 that follow allow her to get the birth she is so desperately after.
She'll probably unfollow them and find new pregnant Youtubers when those baby's hit the 6 month mark or something, because it really is ridiculous how many birth / labour announcements she shares. She seems a bit obsessed.

Reactions: 20
this gals vids would be half the length if she cut out all the repetition, this isn’t an english language test luv it’s your job x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t know if it’s just the lighting in the video but her hair is a bit patchy it looks very blonde at the end and an auburn brown underneath
When she said to use purple shampoo 😂🤦🏼‍♀️Glad she’s not a hair dresser

• Haha
Anyone seen that Mia and Mabel have been chosen to be brand reps on Instagram for a cloth nappy company?

• Haha
Mia’s beyond delusional at this point. She had her moment in 2019 when her pregnancy videos were getting her loads of views but instead of using the platform she’d gained from this as motivation to work even harder to make something of herself on YouTube she’s decided that the bare minimum is all she can be bothered with. Seriously, how does she think she’s going to afford her rent and bills, whilst paying someone to impregnate her and all the crap she buys whenever she has a new fad, when her channel has been dying for months now. Even if she did actually start bothering with her college work it’s going to be a long time until she’s able to qualify as a midwife and get a job. I can just imagine Mia going to a job interview saying that she knows everything about being a midwife because she’s given birth and it was really traumatic so she’s prepared for everything, and the interviewer laughing in her face. Then she’ll probably witch about it to the 3 subscribers she’ll have at this point saying they discriminated against her because she’s a SinGLe tEeN mUm.
Sharing information about stranger’s births is not going to make up for what you missed out on with Mabel, Mia, and chances are having more babies won’t either. Maybe just be thankful you’re both still alive and healthy, and start cherishing the little girl you have.

Reactions: 18
The peak was obviously around her having Mabel and then people got bored of her because she’s a boring person, people were just fascinated with a kid having a kid. She’s definitely having another baby to get that peak up again. Nothing she does is for the best interest of Mabel or her future kids. It’s all for her own personal gain, not the stability children need. The only ones suffering with a person as desperate and attention hungry as Mia, are her kids.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.