Mia Jeal #14 Move over Mabel Moo, I've got Facebook Sperm for baby number Two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone that’s had two miscarriages this has actually upset me! I reported her TikTok and the comment! Mia, you don’t deserve to be a mother!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Ummm? This is disgusting
That is absolutely awful. I cannot believe people think this is good and funny content. And not only Mia’s content, the rest of the people who have made suggestions as though it’s something you joke about 😡😡🤬🤬

There is no way on this earth she can blame this on being young and naive! Absolutely not! And she wants other children! Awful behaviour!

Someone that’s had two miscarriages this has actually upset me! I reported her TikTok and the comment! Mia, you don’t deserve to be a mother!
I’m so sorry you’ve been through that. I’ve reported both her comment and the TikTok too! It’s not something you joke about at all!!😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Mia, if you’re reading this you’re absolutely vile! The miscarriage comment was absolutely shocking, sickening and twisted!

Reactions: 28
That is absolutely awful. I cannot believe people think this is good and funny content. And not only Mia’s content, the rest of the people who have made suggestions as though it’s something you joke about 😡😡🤬🤬
not only is it horrifying to see miss mia jeal, a mother, doing this, but what makes it worse is that most of the comments were trying to be humorous (it’s not something to joke about what i mean is they weren’t making serious ‘tips’) but mia was genuinely being serious... what the hell...

of all people, a person who runs a channel dedicated to having a baby and motherhood. this is horrifying. there is absolutely no way this can be forgiven or people can support her after this. and there is truly no excuse or reason she can be forgiven.

Reactions: 22
This is bleeping unbelievable. She's a mother
..... And she's commenting on that.... I'm a bit lost for words. I thought recently apart from having Mabel in a bedroom 247 and feeding her tit STILL that she's showing her alot more affection, cuddles and kisses instead of just staring at the telly. I thought oh maybe she's learning, slowly and all these messages will do her good. But no. She's fucked it again.
What goes on through that girls head? Does she not realise people will see and call her out and it'll be another half arsed apology video? Absolutely DISGUSTING. Mia you are bleeping disgusting and you don't deserve to have children. You vile little girl. I truly hope this completely fucks your YouTube up.

I feel you girl. Xxxxx hugs

Reactions: 17
Surprise surprise she’s now deleted her comment from the tik tok and will most likely pretend that it never happened. Absolutely vile.
66B4676C-0830-4A94-A389-4F9121E3B94A.png

• Angry
Reactions: 19
So sorry that you've been through that :cry: sending hugs xx
no way am i seeing this. mia giving a girl advice on how to have a miscarriage... im mortified
WTF!!! Sounds like something she has probably done! She is just unbelievable.

Reactions: 8
I've been reading this thread for while but after seeing the comment I've had to post. It's actually horrifying the fact shes given the person an actual tip rather then actually offer help. The girls bio clearly states shes mentally Ill which I personally think makes mias comment alot worse. Not only that but forcing a miscarriage is extremely dangerous. I have a friend who nearly died because she got sepsis from having a miscarriage considering mia herself nearly died from it yould think she be more careful with her advice. For her audiences asks I honestly hope shes gets backlash for this her young fans do not need to know how to force a miscarriage

Reactions: 19
I 1000% understand why someone might need advice/help about how to have abortion that’s not in a medical setting (due to where they live, how accessible abortions are, their culture, their age, etc) I don’t know why it needed to be on tik tok but that’s just me but Mia should definitely not be giving advice on that subject especially the way she did I felt it came across quite insensitive! she could’ve easily offered support privately and shared her concerns to the girl on why she wanted to do it the way she asking

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
can we please make sure that this does not go unnoticed. message teen mum instagrams with the picture, message mia jeal lies... is the girl who made the callout videos on here still? if not she needs to be contacted too!
!!!!!!!

Did someone say she’s just partnered with a reusable nappy brand? Don’t think they’ll want to be associated with anyone endorsing DIY miscarriages.

Reactions: 26
She can’t delete something that’s been seen by thousands and screenshot. Thankyou for all your lovely messages, it’s not something I even talk about much and it pains me so much that someone could self inflict one on themselves with mias help!

like a lot of you said, mias comment was an effective way to carry out a miscarriage on yourself, highly, highly dangerous and serious!
It just shows mias age, a silly little brat child. She will probably play off that’s she’s pro choice now which is why she gave the advice! Direct someone to a bleeping abortion clinic then you dick, don’t encourage them to induce an unwanted pregnancy themselves!

Mia, you clearly don’t know the pain of a miscarriage and how many women do not choose to go through it! Many people miss carry their sperm donor babies, their surrogate babies, their own babies! You feel nothing but pure pain, even years after it happens! Who the duck are you to be highlighting quick and easy ways to inflict one on yourself, whether the girl was joking or not... it’s nothing to joke about and your advice was real!

I really hope you never experience one! You vile vile human! How much more infantile tit is going to come out of your mouth, for you to realise you’re a horrible person. Your actions in everything you say and do are damaging and hurtful! Grow the duck up.

I for one, will not take another apology from this silly little witch! Her advice is damaging... she’s an attention seeking little cow and this is by far the most upsetting thing she’s done and I speak for many people why I say that

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The miscarriage advice is vile but on a side note.. how do they not even have ANY veg in the house at end of week? Not even a tin of sweet corn or frozen peas? But freezer full of junk. No wonder they don’t look like the healthiest family 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow. I genuinely can’t believe what I am seeing on this thread this evening. Just as everyone was praising Mia for her recent video... This girl really does herself no favours.

For anyone that has been affected by Mia’s disgusting comment, I am so sorry on her behalf. What an awful thing to have to go though. I couldn’t imagine.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Mia you are an absolute disgrace, handing out advice on how to have a miscarriage like it’s just your average thing to comment on, if the girl in that TikTok is pregnant and doesn’t want to keep the baby then she needs to speak to someone medically trained but no surprise Mia Jeal thinks she’s qualified to give her the response that could seriously damage the girl. What kind of sick twisted little cow gives ‘advice’ on how to have a miscarriage? there was no sympathy or anything in that comment just Mia’s tit advice! You’ve seriously fucked up now Mia, I am sending a complaint to your management/agency because you are seriously fucked in the head if you think that’s acceptable. Oh deleting the comment won’t do anything btw we all have the receipts, you actually make me feel sick 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 21
What a vile comment to make 🤢 so glad this account is posting about it because more people are going to see how disgusting she is
I took a bit of a break from here for a couple weeks because of schoolwork and I come back to THIS?!?! Just when I think she can’t do anything more disgusting 🙄

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.