Mia Jeal #13 Boring vlogs, everything's a fad, tough luck kids, you're not allowed a dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s so many new people coming onto this thread but not really getting the full story of Mia.

Would anyone be interested in a full recap/summary of Mia’s bullshitery (for lack of a better word) I have A LOT of free time on my hands with this lockdown😂 and I think going back into all the threads from the very beginning and recapping points would be useful to refer to! especially those who are just coming onto here.

Reactions: 35
Watching her video and I'm cringing at her haul! Why would you buy so many unnecessary things, like a wine cooler and cocktail shaker, before actual essentials, like plates/cutlery/knives/mugs/etc.?!

Reactions: 17
Mia I know you’ll read this but just so you know just because supermarkets are open doesn’t mean you and your mum and Mabel should go to look at homeware stuff, it’s not essential for all 3 of you to go and you can get homeware bits online. Supermarkets are open so you can get bits you desperately need ie food and drink and clothing essentials, not Tupperware and little mini mason jars that you want to use for ketchup. Thanks to dickheads like you for not taking this lockdown seriously we are going to be under these restrictions for a lot longer, oh and once you’ve moved in and we’re still in lockdown you won’t be able to go back to mummy’s every day.

Reactions: 43
Don’t want to watch today’s vlog can someone give us a summary! :)
She got a house three bed two bathroom
Moving in the 27th February
Paid six months in advance
Wants to paint mabels new room as it has a pink wall guessing it will be painted safe green or brown
Went shopping went to three different shops to buy glasses cake tins and cocktails shakers even though she doesn't drink this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There’s so many new people coming onto this thread but not really getting the full story of Mia.

Would anyone be interested in a full recap/summary of Mia’s bullshitery (for lack of a better word) I have A LOT of free time on my hands with this lockdown😂 and I think going back into all the threads from the very beginning and recapping points would be useful to refer to! especially those who are just coming onto here.
I don't know how to go about making a Wiki like on other threads but it's definitely needed at this point!

Reactions: 9
Mia I know you’ll read this but just so you know just because supermarkets are open doesn’t mean you and your mum and Mabel should go to look at homeware stuff, it’s not essential for all 3 of you to go and you can get homeware bits online. Supermarkets are open so you can get bits you desperately need ie food and drink and clothing essentials, not Tupperware and little mini mason jars that you want to use for ketchup. Thanks to dickheads like you for not taking this lockdown seriously we are going to be under these restrictions for a lot longer, oh and once you’ve moved in and we’re still in lockdown you won’t be able to go back to mummy’s every day.
Plus I thought supermarkets were only letting in one person from each household. I bet she still will go back to mummy's as she will find she can't cope on her own with Mabel. I guess her mum isn't as high risk as she's making out since she's taking Mia and Mabel everywhere.

Reactions: 13
Nothing frustrates me more than this. My dislocated both my shoulders by being swung like this when I was little, what happened to her “broken leg”? She seems to land back on the ground quite hard
15E956E0-B832-4588-971F-7CEB0D158FEE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Nothing frustrates me more than this. My dislocated both my shoulders by being swung like this when I was little, what happened to her “broken leg”? She seems to land back on the ground quite hardView attachment 400571
Also why hasnt mabel got a coat on if as an adult you need a coat and scarf maybe the toddler does aswell

Reactions: 14
I don't know how to go about making a Wiki like on other threads but it's definitely needed at this point!
Currently starting a word doc recapping the threads with important info about her! It'll take me a while but I think it'll be useful

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did she ever publicly say anything about this Owen guy? Because look at these comments and now what came out about him😬
I missed something apparently, what came out about him?
Sorry not sure how to attach but if you search owenvallance on tik tok and look at the videos/tags you'll find a couple of videos explaining, swaggzone seems to be the main person/person who started the exposing.

To summarise from what I've found:
-Owen said he was in a very toxic relationship for 8-10 months and the woman he was with liked BDSM and consensual non consensual
-He said he was the victim and couldn't leave the relationship
-Owen claims towards the end of the relationship he was cheating with another person who he had sex with
-He had a safe word with this person and apparently violated this and carried on for a couple of minutes after she said it
-He says it was only a few seconds and that they agreed they had no issue and continued the relationship
-When he was over 18 he was sexting minors (includes a video of a phone where you can see the messages and also hear voice memos he sent)

Varsenex, a woman in America adds:
-She spoke to him for a couple of months and booked flights to visit him
-Found out he was talking to tonnes of other woman and was really upset
-Owen posted an apology non apology about this basically saying she was making him look bad

I don't think he addressed any of the first bit, at least not that I could see. I also think this all came out at the start of the month but also the tiktok date format confuses me because I'm dumb so idk, Mia liked all of his posts up until his latest one on January 4th which she hasn't liked.

Reactions: 12
The thing is, I honestly don’t think Mia had a bad upbringing at all... she had both parents and clearly saw both parents fairly often which is more than what a lot of kids got. Mia is your typical average privileged white girl who I think went off the rails and started being rebellious as a teenager and her dad probably wasn’t having any of it. I’m not saying I don’t believe her abuse story but Mia doesn’t always 100% tell the truth so if bits of it where exaggerated I wouldn’t be surprised however the way she is acting now does show signs of past trauma. I just think if she doesn’t want her future kids to have a dad she should just get on with it and stop going on about it on TikTok for clout, imagine if in 20 years time these kids come across these videos on the internet of their 18 mother doing stupid dancing talking about ‘sperm doners’ and how she purposely didn’t want them to have a dad. I don’t think she realises she’s bleeping around with peoples lives, just because they’re her kids doesn’t mean they won’t have a conscience and a mind of their own.
SAME. I think she’s just so desperate to be traumatised she just tries to convince herself & everyone else that she’s had a traumatic upbringing. Anyone who truly had a terrible upbringing (like myself) doesn’t constantly use it to seem quirky. Sounds more like she has doormat parents who let her do whatever the f she wants. She used to get £50 a week from her mum fgs 😂 she just hates men because she hasn’t found one that’ll be everything & do everything she wants. She’s 18 talking about having 13 kids by 25, no 18 year old boy wants that, that’s the only reason she’s angry imo. She reminds me of those boys who get hurt once at 16 then spend the next 20 years treating women like rubbish as revenge (if you’re older and have dated around you know exactly what I’m talking about 😂)

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
She just dropped at least £5000 on six months rent plus deposit, she hasn’t bought any furniture yet and her only ambition in life is to be pregnant... but thank god she has 4 miniature mason jars now

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She’s paying £725 a month rent. That’s very good for a 3 bed house of course (although I hope she’s learnt about bedroom tax incase she ends up needing benefits) but still doesn’t sound that smart to me. I thought this was a stepping stone to buying a house? How much does she expect to save if she’s spending well over £1k a month on bills 🥴 personally I think she’ll secretly claim benefits so she’ll be fine. But if not I don’t think she’s thought this budget through at all. I hope it works out though, that’s a lot of money to lose 😬

I cba for her saying parks were too risky but she’ll happily go to as many shops possible for nothing essential 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Has she actually signed for the house because she said he wants 6 month rent up front she didn’t say she’d paid that

Reactions: 2
Not watching the vlog but all I can say is good luck to her!

Someone said £725 rent and she’s gone out buying mason jars?? Realll essentials. 🤦‍♀️ That would be aesthetic Mia tho.

Reactions: 16
The thing that makes me laugh the most is that Mia is buying all this tat to make it look *aesthetic* but she cleans her room like once a month max. The whole house is gonna be absolutely filthy all of the time. Can’t wait to see those piles of laundry grow and grow...

• Sick
Reactions: 25
SAME. I think she’s just so desperate to be traumatised she just try’s to convince herself & everyone else that she’s had a traumatic upbringing. Anyone who truly had a terrible upbringing (like myself) doesn’t constantly use it to seem quirky. Sounds more like she has doormat parents who let her do whatever the f she wants. She used to get £50 a week from her mum fgs 😂 she just hates men because she hasn’t found one that’ll be everything & do everything she wants. She’s 18 talking about having 13 kids by 25, no 18 year old boy wants that, that’s the only reason she’s angry imo. She reminds me of those boys who get hurt once at 16 then spend the next 20 years treating women like rubbish as revenge (if you’re older and have dated around you know exactly what I’m talking about 😂)
I 100% agree, I don't intend to write off the possibility of her claims and I wouldn't want to shut that down, because I don't know her or her life well enough, but given the picture of her personality that we DO have, based upon all of her actions and behaviour over this extended period of time, and her past videos of when she was younger, it really doesn't do her claims any justice whatsoever.

She just throws a tantrum whenever she doesn't get her own way, thinks the entire world is against her, thinks her life is so much worse than everyone else's, that she is so hard done by, and thinks anyone who disagrees with her is a bully.
Maybe i am wrong but it doesn't make for a very convincing claim.

~ "Why couldn't this happen to someone else, what did I do to deserve this, why did this have to happen to ME" when her cat passed away.

~ Throwing her toys out of the pram when she failed both driving tests, saying that her driving teacher was WRONG and was picking on her.

~ Her old twitter post as a tween saying how terrible and hard done by her life was and that she deserved recognition or something from Zoella and Alfie because of it.

~ Telling us she gets angry and argues with her mother every time her mother gives her the slightest bit of constructive criticism to the point where her mother is scared to do so I think she said.

~ Blaming all the health professionals, midwives and doctors etc that they are wrong, that she knows better than them and is better than them fullstop.

~ How she has treated her parents overall, stepping all over them, and how she has spoken about her father in past videos of when she was younger, throwing a tantrum and swearing when she just didn't get her own way with him.

~ Constantly trying to maintain a victim complex on tiktok of a persecuted victim teen single mum when no one other than her is creating this stereotype.

~ Constantly complaining about how hard her life is in a highly passive aggressive way in maybe 80% of her Youtube videos.

~ Deleting every single comment on her youtube videos that either: Disagree with her, criticise her, offer constructive feedback or improvements, point out inconsistencies with her stories, even deleting the most kindly-worded comments telling her differently.

I'm sure I have missed out hundreds of examples, but all that this behaviour really suggests to me is she just doesn't like anyone telling her she can't have her own way, because of a highly privileged upbringing where her parents never prepared her for the fact that you don't always get your own way in life, therefore she is completely unable to deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not watching the vlog but all I can say is good luck to her!

Someone said £725 rent and she’s gone out buying mason jars?? Realll essentials. 🤦‍♀️ That would be aesthetic Mia tho.
It seems like she’s blowing her entire savings on anything she likes 😬 I’ve never known anyone to buy an ice cube holder before essential furniture 🤦🏽‍♀️ It’s frustrating watching knowing how easily she could have saved up to get a mortgage if she had just stayed at home 😩 buying a house is 10000% harder once you start renting! I truly can’t believe her mum isn’t telling her this & is just standing buy while she puts allll her money into a house that isn’t hers & can be sold in a drop of a hat

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.