Mia Jeal #13 Boring vlogs, everything's a fad, tough luck kids, you're not allowed a dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are they both so bad at spelling they need to double check that spellcheck isn’t changing anything or if they’re spelling things right

• Haha
Reactions: 12
if she struggles to get pregnant from her ‘doner’ i think we all KNOW she will blame the guys sperm and the clinic. “well i got pregnant at 16 and im a single teen mum with a one year old so obviously it’s not me as i got pregnant before”, mia will just create blame and shove it to someone who isn’t her

Reactions: 20
if she struggles to get pregnant from her ‘doner’ i think we all KNOW she will blame the guys sperm and the clinic. “well i got pregnant at 16 and im a single teen mum with a one year old so obviously it’s not me as i got pregnant before”, mia will just create blame and shove it to someone who isn’t her
I genuinely think I’d explode if she did, she’s already so inconsiderate whilst talking about conceiving and carrying babies.

Reactions: 12
I rewatched this video the other day and she mentions something interesting around the 1:30 mark, seems like she might struggle/have complications because of a blood condition. I hope it doesn’t, if her mental health is as bad as she claims I’m sure a miscarriage would make it even worse

Reactions: 5
Reactions: 7
Has everyone seen this Tik tok?!

so she’s saying if she was to have a child that she wouldn’t want children with them? I can’t imagine her getting with anyone who would be okay with her using a sperm donor to have children on their own??View attachment 399557
So messed up right ?! And the fact she says her mum is okay with her having a sperm donor for all these kids at the age of 18?! Her mum needs her bleeping head seen to as well. Honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Odd time to be posting but saw this on Mia’s tiktoks...
2105C359-E066-45A8-B3CA-3D3B2F80CF64.jpeg

Probably one of the saddest things i’ve ever seen, not all men are bad... the majority of men/fathers are great people and important role models to kids.

Studies have shown time and time again children do thrive better in a 2 parent household (doesn’t matter what sex) I understand Mia has a “hard time” with men (yet lusts after them online like a freak) but that doesn’t mean she should pass down this hatred for men down to her kid(s).

It’s really detrimental to them and Mia is truly a crappy person for not even allowing/attempting her
kids to have a father figure.

Just because she had a crappy childhood doesn’t mean her kids should have one just because that’s what’s familiar to Mia.

This 100% will isolate her children from other kids and just adults in general and even a high chance of her kids resenting Mia in the future. I feel so sorry for Mabel and her potential siblings being raised in such a chaotic, borderline neglectful household.

I truly mean when I say that some people shouldn’t be allowed to have children, and Mia is one of them.

Reactions: 25
I rewatched this video the other day and she mentions something interesting around the 1:30 mark, seems like she might struggle/have complications because of a blood condition. I hope it doesn’t, if her mental health is as bad as she claims I’m sure a miscarriage would make it even worse
Mia is talking tit again there’s no such things as a ‘strange’ blood type . Having a negative Rh blood type is not ‘strange’ It just means you need to have injections/sometimes more blood tests through your pregnancy. I would know since I have a negative Rh aswell . Anything to make herself qUiRKy AnD oRiGinAL

Reactions: 15
If shes not planning/wanting a partner, why has she got a wedding pin on Pinterest🤦‍♀️
Because she doesn't really have a clue what she wants. Nothing's ever realistic or solid, just a fantasy dreamland that she makes up and changes as she goes along.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think this girl needs help! She clearly had a very bad upbringing and hates men for it but why deny your kids of decent example of a man. How are her kids going to learn how to let someone love them when Mia has the “you can do anything on your own” attitude. Mia is an inadequate parent aswell, she isnt capable of bringing up six kids by herself. I can’t imagine the state of the house she will never clean and the mounds of crappy cloth nappies lying around 🤦‍♀️ she’s 18 going on 11. She clearly doesn’t have a clue what she wants and that’s the most dangerous position to be in when making massive life choices! I don’t understand why her mum isn’t telling her how fckin ridiculous she’s being

Reactions: 23
Odd time to be posting but saw this on Mia’s tiktoks... View attachment 399609

Probably one of the saddest things i’ve ever seen, not all men are bad... the majority of men/fathers are great people and important role models to kids.

Studies have shown time and time again children do thrive better in a 2 parent household (doesn’t matter what sex) I understand Mia has a “hard time” with men (yet lusts after them online like a freak) but that doesn’t mean she should pass down this hatred for men down to her kid(s).

It’s really detrimental to them and Mia is truly a crappy person for not even allowing/attempting her
kids to have a father figure.

Just because she had a crappy childhood doesn’t mean her kids should have one just because that’s what’s familiar to Mia.

This 100% will isolate her children from other kids and just adults in general and even a high chance of her kids resenting Mia in the future. I feel so sorry for Mabel and her potential siblings being raised in such a chaotic, borderline neglectful household.

I truly mean when I say that some people shouldn’t be allowed to have children, and Mia is one of them.
Yes!!! Couldn’t have said it better myself.

Say it louder for those 12 year old fans of hers who still can’t pass their weekly spelling tests.

Reactions: 10
The thing is, I honestly don’t think Mia had a bad upbringing at all... she had both parents and clearly saw both parents fairly often which is more than what a lot of kids got. Mia is your typical average privileged white girl who I think went off the rails and started being rebellious as a teenager and her dad probably wasn’t having any of it. I’m not saying I don’t believe her abuse story but Mia doesn’t always 100% tell the truth so if bits of it where exaggerated I wouldn’t be surprised however the way she is acting now does show signs of past trauma. I just think if she doesn’t want her future kids to have a dad she should just get on with it and stop going on about it on TikTok for clout, imagine if in 20 years time these kids come across these videos on the internet of their 18 mother doing stupid dancing talking about ‘sperm doners’ and how she purposely didn’t want them to have a dad. I don’t think she realises she’s bleeping around with peoples lives, just because they’re her kids doesn’t mean they won’t have a conscience and a mind of their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Everything about her just screams attention seeking. I can’t believe she’s 18, looking at her tiktoks you’d think she’s about 13!

Reactions: 25
The thing is, I honestly don’t think Mia had a bad upbringing at all... she had both parents and clearly saw both parents fairly often which is more than what a lot of kids got. Mia is your typical average privileged white girl who I think went off the rails and started being rebellious as a teenager and her dad probably wasn’t having any of it. I’m not saying I don’t believe her abuse story but Mia doesn’t always 100% tell the truth so if bits of it where exaggerated I wouldn’t be surprised however the way she is acting now does show signs of past trauma. I just think if she doesn’t want her future kids to have a dad she should just get on with it and stop going on about it on TikTok for clout, imagine if in 20 years time these kids come across these videos on the internet of their 18 mother doing stupid dancing talking about ‘sperm doners’ and how she purposely didn’t want them to have a dad. I don’t think she realises she’s bleeping around with peoples lives, just because they’re her kids doesn’t mean they won’t have a conscience and a mind of their own.
Yeah I agree to be honest the way she comes across is she moved with her mum cause her mum is as big as a twit as her and let's her get away with everything shes such a spoilt little brat that she dorsnt realise how the real world actually works at this point I hope she does move out and has to learn some bleeping responsibility but at the same time I'm terrified for Mabel if she does!

Reactions: 14
She was definitely one of those that would be having a normal conversation and be like “I’m not a virgin you know 😏” at any given moment.

I can only imagine the convos she had with people in college “I have a kid” when someone asked “how are you you” like it’s a personality trait, if people are interested in that fact about her because everything else about her is absolutely boring and I think Mia knows that aswell. People are fascinated with Mabel, not Mia and that’s why she’s so desperate to have more kids..to hide the fact she’s the most vanilla person on the planet 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.