Mia Jeal #13 Boring vlogs, everything's a fad, tough luck kids, you're not allowed a dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m excited for this new Mia phase, things are going to get real interesting when she realises she’ll actually have to cook for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think it’s great there moving out the change will do them both the world of good

Reactions: 6
Wait... there’s someone still living on the house but she went to view it? Aren’t we in LOCKDOWN therefore that is ILLEGAL???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not me watching the new video expecting her to show the house and it just being her in her bedroom talking at the camera for 20 mins straight. I do not know why I was expecting her to actually show some content worth watching :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wait... there’s someone still living on the house but she went to view it? Aren’t we in LOCKDOWN therefore that is ILLEGAL???
I think Landlords are supposed to be doing virtual viewings or asking for the tenants to not be in the house when people are viewing it. Many of my friends landlords are doing virtual viewings for uni houses.
I am not sure if it is against the law to do in person viewings, but if the people were in the house at the time it would definitely break the rules.

Reactions: 4
Nope. The housing market is still running as normal with the usual Covid precautions - wear a mask, try not to touch surfaces, use hand sanitiser.

It's a rule that you shouldn't be in your property if someone comes to view it but you can still live there.

Reactions: 12
I 100% agree, I don't intend to write off the possibility of her claims and I wouldn't want to shut that down, because I don't know her or her life well enough, but given the picture of her personality that we DO have, based upon all of her actions and behaviour over this extended period of time, and her past videos of when she was younger, it really doesn't do her claims any justice whatsoever.

She just throws a tantrum whenever she doesn't get her own way, thinks the entire world is against her, thinks her life is so much worse than everyone else's, that she is so hard done by, and thinks anyone who disagrees with her is a bully.
Maybe i am wrong but it doesn't make for a very convincing claim.

~ "Why couldn't this happen to someone else, what did I do to deserve this, why did this have to happen to ME" when her cat passed away.

~ Throwing her toys out of the pram when she failed both driving tests, saying that her driving teacher was WRONG and was picking on her.

~ Her old twitter post as a tween saying how terrible and hard done by her life was and that she deserved recognition or something from Zoella and Alfie because of it.

~ Telling us she gets angry and argues with her mother every time her mother gives her the slightest bit of constructive criticism to the point where her mother is scared to do so I think she said.

~ Blaming all the health professionals, midwives and doctors etc that they are wrong, that she knows better than them and is better than them fullstop.

~ How she has treated her parents overall, stepping all over them, and how she has spoken about her father in past videos of when she was younger, throwing a tantrum and swearing when she just didn't get her own way with him.

~ Constantly trying to maintain a victim complex on tiktok of a persecuted victim teen single mum when no one other than her is creating this stereotype.

~ Constantly complaining about how hard her life is in a highly passive aggressive way in maybe 80% of her Youtube videos.

~ Deleting every single comment on her youtube videos that either: Disagree with her, criticise her, offer constructive feedback or improvements, point out inconsistencies with her stories, even deleting the most kindly-worded comments telling her differently.

I'm sure I have missed out hundreds of examples, but all that this behaviour really suggests to me is she just doesn't like anyone telling her she can't have her own way, because of a highly privileged upbringing where her parents never prepared her for the fact that you don't always get your own way in life, therefore she is completely unable to deal with it.
I completely agree, she is a lying, attention seeking brat! She needs to learn that if you lie all the time then people won’t believe you when you tell the truth.

Reactions: 9
76B8F686-CE85-44E1-B209-F3F9DD9EE7C7.png

I’m assuming she’s read on here people’s concerns about whether she’ll afford to move out because she seems to be very irresponsible with money and immediately assumed it’s because she’s a ‘single’ teen mum because obviously everyone who ever slightly critises her must be hating on her for having a child young. It’s not like there have been countless occasions in Mia’s videos where she’s shown how little she seems to know about actually living alone, and all the costs that come with it, is it now? Most people getting their first property are in their 20s and tend to be single. They might not have a child to provide for as well but do manage to pay for their living on just their income. Plus there’s plenty of single parents who provide stable live for their kids. It’s just that these people actually think things through like, maybe buying essentials like furniture first before random things like aesthetic mason jars and tampon holders. Is the landlord leaving all the furniture there or something? Or is Mia just going to sit on the floor and look up at the tv whilst she shuts Mabel in another room because she dared to want some attention from her mother?

Reactions: 21
6 months rent in advance is almost 5000. Then she needs to buy furniture and arrange bill payments on top of that. I truly do not believe she is paying for all that herself. If she is she must be wasting her savings. I don't mean to come across as privileged here, but I have always been taught that renting is a waste of your money. Surely it would be better for her to just open an ISA, save for a deposit and live with her mum for a while. Then move when she can afford a mortgage? She is young, she has time to get better qualifications, and a stable job and it isn't like they do not have a spare room for Mabel in the mean time.

If her wage is as "hella" nice as she claims it is, why waste money renting and not just get a mortgage? I know her income isn't stable and her credit cannot be that good, but surely if she saved and actually intended to get real job she would eventually be able to apply for a mortgage. She is renting a house for 725 a month not including bills when the average mortgage in her general area is about 690 per month if you put a 30% deposit down. It makes no sense to me why she is so willing to waste her money. I genuinely think she is either getting help from her mum or getting housing benefits. She is going to be wasting all her savings otherwise.

Reactions: 22
People aren’t worried she won’t be able to afford a house because she’s a single mum, but because she’s unemployed and has no realistic plans for employment. People are worried because it’s not just impacting her, but also a baby who will be cared for god knows how, but almost definitely not very well.

Reactions: 20
r
View attachment 400838
I’m assuming she’s read on here people’s concerns about whether she’ll afford to move out because she seems to be very irresponsible with money and immediately assumed it’s because she’s a ‘single’ teen mum because obviously everyone who ever slightly critises her must be hating on her for having a child young. It’s not like there have been countless occasions in Mia’s videos where she’s shown how little she seems to know about actually living alone, and all the costs that come with it, is it now? Most people getting their first property are in their 20s and tend to be single. They might not have a child to provide for as well but do manage to pay for their living on just their income. Plus there’s plenty of single parents who provide stable live for their kids. It’s just that these people actually think things through like, maybe buying essentials like furniture first before random things like aesthetic mason jars and tampon holders. Is the landlord leaving all the furniture there or something? Or is Mia just going to sit on the floor and look up at the tv whilst she shuts Mabel in another room because she dared to want some attention from her mother?
literally NO ONE is blaming it on the fact that she’s a teen mum 🙄 she really is so desperate to be a victim. But tbh I don’t think the single mum argument is a bad one. The fact is MOST single teen mums can’t afford it - because moving out isn’t cheap!! That’s why most people wait until they’re in a couple to move out, to have 2 incomes (or atleast one reliable one). Most single teen mums have council places because they’re cheaper. You’re not being stereotyped it’s the truth. The only reason you’re moving out alone is because you got a burst of money for getting pregnant at 16 so you were able to pay for 6 months in advance. How can she not see that? People are worried about your money because we can see through your lies 🙄

you can tell she’s relying on getting pregnant again to boost her views up again to pay for all this 😬

Reactions: 16
I think it's pretty obvious mummy's going to be contributing some money towards this theres literally no way she could afford all the stuff with 725 rent with how much she is getting with youtube her views are going further and further down and she doesnt really get any sponsored work at all

Reactions: 22
Wait how? All she said was that it’s a 3 bed for £725 😂
Pink bedroom she needs to paint
Near her area
The price
Tbh I work in security for a living and it honestly scares me how much info these you tubers give out especially young ones with children

Reactions: 20
People aren’t worried she won’t be able to afford a house because she’s a single mum, but because she’s unemployed and has no realistic plans for employment. People are worried because it’s not just impacting her, but also a baby who will be cared for god knows how, but almost definitely not very well.
Exactly this, I really don’t care if in 3 months time Mia is on her arse with no money left and claiming benefits, what I do care about is her dragging her innocent child to this new place when she hasn’t got a stable income and can’t even keep up with basic housework, more than anything I am concerned for Mabels safety and well-being. No child deserves to be raised like an absolute tool like Mia.

Near her area
The price
Tbh I work in security for a living and it honestly scares me how much info these you tubers give out especially young ones with children
I’ve found 2 houses that sort of fit the description and I have a pretty good idea which one it is due to Mia saying the kitchen is big enough to fit a dining table in. I won’t say where or what the address is but agree it is scary that all it took for me was a few scrolls to find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Either she’s made up lies (standard Mia behaviour) to get sympathy from her 12 year old fans or she’s been reading here again. But either way she needs to stop trying so hard to act like a victim all the time.

Near her area
The price
if we’re looking at the same one it doesn’t say “let agreed” either. I’m certainly not mias biggest fan but I hope she’s signed the tenancy agreement and all the paperwork already since she’s telling everyone she got it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.