Mia Jeal #13 Boring vlogs, everything's a fad, tough luck kids, you're not allowed a dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knowing Mia she's probably still secretly speaking to him
“don’t worry i’m a single teen mum and there’s a hate forum about me where people bully me for no reason just because i’m a single teen mum so i know what it’s like to have people have a go at you for things you didn’t do and having to apologise when you did nothing wrong”

Reactions: 18
Knowing Mia she's probably still secretly speaking to him
I can’t don’t understand why she wouldn’t want to talk about the situation? Like she talked about him a few time on her socials and a lot of her fans know about him so why isn’t she letting them know what he’s done? People have literally asked her if she’s going to mention it in a video but she’s blocked them...

Reactions: 10
I actually can’t deal with her tiktoks they’re so embarrassing 😂😂😂 those leather trousers are awful as well 🥴 ‘do you think I got my dream house’ I promise you Mia no one gives a duck, you absolutely reek of immaturity and if you do get a house don’t be surprised if you’ve gotta move out again after a few months because you can’t cope. Here’s a question for your mum, why does she let you get away with the tit you do? Is it because she’s scared you’ll publicly shame her as well like your baby daddy and your own dad?

Reactions: 28
Soooo interesting reading this thread and also watching her videos.

I agree that Mia doesn't look after Mable properly, or herself actually, tbh, she seems like she's struggling hugely with her mental health. I think she genuinely does think she has her tit together but in a few years she'll realise just how much she wasn't coping. Reminds me of me when I was that age.

That said, there's nothing wrong with being a single parent by choice. Plenty of single parents by choice thrive and you absolutely don't need a second parent to raise a child well. I've even saw that every child needs a father on this thread- no need to be homophobic on top of it all!

The problem here isn't that she wants to be a single parent by choice, the problem is the way she's already treating her current child, and the fact that she's quite frankly currently not well enough to have another.

It's also a bit worrying that she thinks she could be with a man but keep raising children alone? I mean casual boyfriends possibly but it's not actually possible to have a partner but not involve them in your overall life. A partner is someone who is part of your team! She either needs to choose between coparenting or only having casual relationships who never meet the kids/no relationships at all until her youngest reaches 18. There's no in between unless you want to cause your kids lasting trauma and have them have people coming in and out of their life all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I agree that Mia doesn't look after Mable properly, or herself actually, tbh, she seems like she's struggling hugely with her mental health. I think she genuinely does think she has her tit together but in a few years she'll realise just how much she wasn't coping. Reminds me of me when I was that age.

That said, there's nothing wrong with being a single parent by choice. Plenty of single parents by choice thrive and you absolutely don't need a second parent to raise a child well. I've even saw that every child needs a father on this thread- no need to be homophobic on top of it all!

The problem here isn't that she wants to be a single parent by choice, the problem is the way she's already treating her current child, and the fact that she's quite frankly currently not well enough to have another.

It's also a bit worrying that she thinks she could be with a man but keep raising children alone? I mean casual boyfriends possibly but it's not actually possible to have a partner but not involve them in your overall life. A partner is someone who is part of your team! She either needs to choose between coparenting or only having casual relationships who never meet the kids/no relationships at all until her youngest reaches 18. There's no in between unless you want to cause your kids lasting trauma and have them have people coming in and out of their life all the time.
I think that’s the point everyone is getting at because of the things that are discussed about how Mia treats Mabel and everyone here knows. So without context it does sound like people on here are saying “no one should be a single mum” when someone says “she shouldn’t be a single parent and Mabel and her future children would benefit so much better from a second parent, or even the help from her mum still” is because of the thing we see of her as a mum. Not single parents generally.

I personally say second parent to avoid generalising that it should be a father, and I don’t think people on here are intentionally being homophobic. Mia is a straight girl and has openly said she doesn’t want her children to have biological paternal fathers in their lives. That’s what people mean by “ but they need one” as in , that extra support , someone else to be responsible for her kids too, other then her; because of her ways! It just happens to be a father in this instance because Mia is openly denying her kids one..... but wants a boyfriend all the time.

I’m just saying this because I know Mia reads here and I wouldn’t want her thinking anyone is being intentionally homophobic because it really isn’t the case.. and then there be an attention seeking tiktok about it. Her kids need some support besides her is what we’re getting at. If people are homophobic , the comments will get reported and taken down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

I feel like the only reason people have said ‘every child needs a father’ comes down to mia’s comments though rather than homophobia. I know that sounds a bit backwards 🤣. Should a single parent seek out a man just to be a father for their child? No. Not at all. Can a child thrive without a father figure? Yes. But as much as Mia likes to make out she’s a boss babe single mother, I think she’s massively underestimating how tough it will be to raise a child and a toddler without the parental input (as she herself wants) and the only reason she’s even in the position to think ‘mm I want a second child’ is because of the support she has from her family. If she was out on the bones of her arse with Mabel and no one else I think she’d be massively reconsidering. Also Mia seems to have issues around men in general and has even gone as far to say ‘Mabel is scared of men’ when Mabel is so young that this shouldn’t really be something she can comprehend, and by choosing to use a sperm donor to fall pregnant Mia is effectively cutting her child’s father from their life before they know them. It feels like Mia is pushing her own issues onto her child and that isn’t fair - every child deserves to at least know of their father IMO as keeping this from them purposely (which Mia appears to want to do) can really mess with a child I think. Plus, maybe I’m looking at it in the wrong way, but I don’t think any child should be scared of men. I’m not saying for example a child of a lesbian couple will be scared of men, before anyone jumps on me 🤣 but if Mia is raising Mabel and, presumably due to Mia being a single parent and mabel not seeing her own dad, Mabel is scared of men - why the hell would Mia then choose to have another child via sperm donor and perpetuate this fear in her next child? Or at the very least why not attempt to introduce male figures in Mabel’s life and speak of them positively e.g. Mabel’s dad, or Mia herself’s father?

(Basically what I’m trying to say is, I don’t think every child NEEDS a father in their lives but they still need to know of their parentage and have male figures that are spoken about positively rather than Mia ‘my child doesn’t need a dad, my child’s dad smells xxxx’ Jeal’s approach!)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I seriously don’t know how she goes about saying Mabel is so petite and small , she looks average size on this pic , but anything for the aesthetic I suppose
28E60F46-8EE4-4929-9BCC-2C038FA5F82B.jpeg

Reactions: 22
I seriously don’t know how she goes about saying Mabel is so petite and small , she looks average size on this pic , but anything for the aesthetic I suppose View attachment 400430
At least she’s properly clothed for the weather unlike previously... Also saying Mabel’s afraid of men when she’s perfectly fine with Mia’s step-dad? Mabel has no reason to be afraid of men because she hasn’t had a traumatic experience with them... but of course Mia HAS to pass down her trauma to Mabel.

Mia will literally say anything (lies) to justify her not letting men be involved with her kids at all.

Reactions: 19
I seriously don’t know how she goes about saying Mabel is so petite and small , she looks average size on this pic , but anything for the aesthetic I suppose View attachment 400430
It’s sad because you just know Mia didn’t go on this walk and stayed in her bedroom filming tiktoks dreaming of baby no2, she’s missing out on so much with baby no1 ☹ My heart breaks for Mabel

• Sad
Reactions: 8

I agree with this 100%
If someone wants to be a single parent it should definitely be done when you’re financially and mentally stable ! Which Mia isn’t but wants to believe she is

Those wellies are probably the most ‘fun’ thing Mabel has ever owned in comparison to the all the poo brown or sage green

Reactions: 11
Mia says I don't drink alcohol over and over again
Has she forgotten a few months ago when she told mabel it was mommy's wine because mommy needs a drink

Reactions: 33
Mia and her mum swinging Mabel by her wrists....
And then slamming her back on the floor just a couple months after she supposedly ‘broke’ her leg 🥴🥴

Mia says I don't drink alcohol over and over again
Has she forgotten a few months ago when she told mabel it was mommy's wine because mommy needs a drink
She literally had that bottle of wine on her desk in her Snapchat pics hahaha

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.