Mia Jeal #13 Boring vlogs, everything's a fad, tough luck kids, you're not allowed a dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her TikTok that everyone's on about, I understood her up to the point where she said that she'd keep having kids with sperm donor and not her future partner. I really can't see many people who'd be okay with that, like would she let him go off and have kids with someone else? I think not

Reactions: 13
Her rent -£700
Cheapest deal on the market for gas+electric £70
Water- £50
Wifi- roughy 26 , will she want cable or any tv which is usually an extra 20 for the bare minimum
Food- roughly £200 a month
Tv license- around £23 a month
She has a car ? I’d imagine her mum will pay for it and insurance ??? But she will have to fill it with at least £40 a month worth of petrol if she just drove round locally every other day. Paying for her own insurance will be about £170 a month (just going off mine as a first time driver)
Does she have her own phone bill?
Mabels endless clothes expenses that she will continue to not last long in until she’s a teenager.
She’s looking to try for a second kid ???

Not to mention this girl can’t even buy shopping for herself, go anywhere without needing her mum to take her, she can’t keep her room tidy.. never mind a whole house. Pissy nappy washing baskets that have been there weeks 😳

Her youtube is not doing that great, yeah she has savings and everthing but all these prices considered, her whole monthly budget will eat up every penny she has. The savings will probably make her comfortable for a few months. Theres not a chance her mum isn’t sorting her out. I’d be advising Mia to get more financially stable before she even thinks about all of this. It’s safe to say , once she’s a few months in, she’s going to have a massive shock.
Tv licence is 157 a year , £13/14 monthly or quarterly £40ish

Tv licence is 157 a year , £13/14 monthly or quarterly £40ish
Also council tax which varies 🤷🏽‍♀️ Band b is 145 (i think) a month but she’ll get 25% off as she’s a single adult

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Completely agree I think she’s slightly deranged from past experiences she 100% needs help, therapy.
I think she’s had a bad upbringing clearly always got what she wanted and had this Veruca Salt mentality I want I want I’m never wrong.
Doesn’t she see that making rash decisions won’t end well. She’s so young and will regret.
Having baby after baby won’t make her happy it won’t fix her problems. Wanting more never does I wish she would stop and think and enjoy the time she has now with Mable.
I’ve never known somebody so young act so
much younger than they are, Mia please think and grow up!

Reactions: 20
Completely agree I think she’s slightly deranged from past experiences she 100% needs help, therapy.
I think she’s had a bad upbringing clearly always got what she wanted and had this Veruca Salt mentality I want I want I’m never wrong.
Doesn’t she see that making rash decisions won’t end well. She’s so young and will regret.
Having baby after baby won’t make her happy it won’t fix her problems. Wanting more never does I wish she would stop and think and enjoy the time she has now with Mable.
I’ve never known somebody so young act so
much younger than they are, Mia please think and grow up!
she needs a therapist because her mental state now will probably effect mabels mental health in the future

Reactions: 17
Does she not realise it isnt only women that want children imagain if she found a partner and he said no I dont want you to be the mum so I'm going to adopt the baby and that baby will be mine but I'll still be with you but you have no say or can make no decision to my child
Does she not realise what shes saying it's so unbelievably stupid pathetic and immature

Reactions: 32
I wonder want she will do if her children call her future partner dad even if they are from a donor and not his.

Reactions: 14
Tbh I can’t see her being alone all her life with just her 35644 children being any good for he mental health , she doesn’t have many friends in her area and her parents/sister aren’t going to be free all the time , I can see her going through rough patches and having a baby or atleast “craving” pregnancy being her “cure” to it all, she seriously needs some therapy before she even thinks about having another child . As for the not having children with her partner , didn’t she say in a video that if she did have a long term partner she’d consider having their children or am I getting confused ?

I cringe at the thought of her being with a man but refusing to have kids with him, but then popping down to the sperm donEr clinic whilst he just sits at home with the other forgotten about kids which aren’t his either 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 32
honestly my heart breaks for this possible man, it sounds so heartbreaking to sit back and see the girl you love tell you she won’t have children with you but will get a sperm donor ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Does anyone know if what she said about having multiple kids with the same donor checks out for clinics? I thought donors at clinics were anonymous and there was no communication between the two parties. I could be wrong though, I know very little about the process

Reactions: 4
honestly my heart breaks for this possible man, it sounds so heartbreaking to sit back and see the girl you love tell you she won’t have children with you but will get a sperm donor ☹
Me too! I hope she matures and realises that it's not a great choice and there are plenty of men out there that will love and care for her, Mabel and any future children.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know if what she said about having multiple kids with the same donor checks out for clinics? I thought donors at clinics were anonymous and there was no communication between the two parties. I could be wrong though, I know very little about the process
I don’t think you communicate with the donor, but there is some kind of ID to identify them. I believe Rose and Rosie (a gay couple also youtubers, love them) have chosen their sperm donor and will be using the same one for both of them (they want 2 children, 1 carried each, both the same biological donor)

Me too! I hope she matures and realises that it's not a great choice and there are plenty of men out there that will love and care for her, Mabel and any future children.
Definitely!!! Sounds like she got a rough deal with her dad being manipulative and then having underage/risky sex with older boys. I guarantee if she just relaxed and focused on college and Mabel, she would meet a decent guy and go on a few dates and realise that actually, dating is ok, not all men are assholes, and there’s hope for the future (even if she doesn’t fall in love right now!)

What she needs is counselling and life experience, not more children.

Does it annoy anyone else that when people on tiktok ask her why she wants a donor she compares it to same sex couples? Same sex couples literally HAVE to go through sperm donors and worry about never finding one, yet Mia thinks her greed for kids at 18 is the same.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Does it annoy anyone else that when people on tiktok ask her why she wants a donor she compares it to same sex couples? Same sex couples have to go through sperm donors and worry about never finding one, yet Mia thinks her greed for kids at 18 is the same.
This ☝🏼 💯

And the way she says ttc is a party...tonnes of women go through it, some end up with heartache and disappointment 😞 she’s so insensitive.

I can’t imagine her having a boy and his mate asking him “where’s your dad” and he’s like “ I’m a sperm donor kid, my mum hates men” then she has to teach him how to be a loving caring husband one day .... the very influence she’s denying her kids. It’s sooo fucked up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Does it annoy anyone else that when people on tiktok ask her why she wants a donor she compares it to same sex couples? Same sex couples literally HAVE to go through sperm donors and worry about never finding one, yet Mia thinks her greed for kids at 18 is the same.
yes & the comparison to trans couples!! i think she’s just doing everything she can to rationalise it in her mind because she knows it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 17
there is no way someone would want to be in a relationship with her and not be the father of her kids while she goes off to have sperm donor kids. if she’s going ever be in a relationship it would have to be after she has kids but i don’t know who would want to be with mia anyway

Reactions: 21
I don’t understand why she wants a donor she’s 18!!!! Don’t understand. Leave that for people in same sex couples or struggle to get pregnant

I don’t understand what man she thinks she’ll find that loves her n will want to be w her knowing she’s gonna be pregnant by a random guys sperm when his is perfectly fine

I think she’s selfish if she finds a partner and refuses to use his speed. Sperm clinics aren’t like easy for everyone many people have to save years to be able to start their journey because they don’t have the access to it she would have a healthy boyfriend n basically use up the sperm donations for no reason

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It's just part of her fantasy world where she can compartmentalise her life and get whatever she likes with no consequences. She'll meet a man and he'll love her enough to just accept whatever she wants in spite of what he wants. She can parent by herself while the man sits there and watches tv and doesn't try to discipline her children, but he will change their nappies and feed them and help pay for them (anything that's convenient for her). The children won't bond with him and if they break up they won't ask for him and he won't ask for them. She'll probably teach them to say "good riddance, the rubbish took itself out" 🙄🙄 All very black and white, she gets it all her way. That's what it sounds like to me when she males delusional comments like that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.