Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bloody tampon canister for when visitors come round?? What’s the likelihood that someone who comes round her house will also be stopped short and need to use a tampon for their period?🤣 Is she opening up her bathroom to the general public?! Has she considered getting a condom vending machine attached to the bathroom wall as well in case anyone is in need?
Wtf, I just don’t understand the logic🤣🤣
Exactly, if they’re friends surely they could just ask her for something. Is Mia worried her friends will dislike her because she only had pads and they prefer using tampons? Personally I’d take whatever’s there. Why can’t she just put some spare sanitary products in a bathroom draw or something? If she’s going to be the only adult living there and using the bathroom why doesn’t she just leave her products in there anyway? She made such a big deal out of buying aesthetic tampon holders and a coffee machine for when her mum’s over (coffee machines aren’t cheap, I’m sure her mum could just have instant coffee or tea if she wanted) and hasn’t bothered thinking about furniture and securing an actual house.
We all know unless Mia gets a proper job or actually puts effort into her videos there’s no way she’s going to be able to move out and last on her own anyway. I just can’t believe she still believes what she’s doing is logical.

Reactions: 9
I’m sure Mia said she didn’t like gold cutlery and wanted black a while ago?? Or am I imagining things 🤨
I think you’re right but I wouldn’t be surprised if Mia just got rid of all that stuff as it didn’t match her current ‘VIBE’ because it changes every month just like her personalities and obsessions 😂 ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly, if they’re friends surely they could just ask her for something. Is Mia worried her friends will dislike her because she only had pads and they prefer using tampons? Personally I’d take whatever’s there. Why can’t she just put some spare sanitary products in a bathroom draw or something? If she’s going to be the only adult living there and using the bathroom why doesn’t she just leave her products in there anyway? She made such a big deal out of buying aesthetic tampon holders and a coffee machine for when her mum’s over (coffee machines aren’t cheap, I’m sure her mum could just have instant coffee or tea if she wanted) and hasn’t bothered thinking about furniture and securing an actual house.
We all know unless Mia gets a proper job or actually puts effort into her videos there’s no way she’s going to be able to move out and last on her own anyway. I just can’t believe she still believes what she’s doing is logical.
Would love to see Mia’s face when she realises she can’t afford a sofa because she’s spent all her money on tampon pots and gold cutlery and a coffee machine...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Would love to see Mia’s face when she realises she can’t afford a sofa because she’s spent all her money on tampon pots and gold cutlery and a coffee machine...
Don’t worry she’ll just get her mam to pay for everything else she can’t afford 💰💰💰

Reactions: 15
I actually have quite similar taste to Mia in terms of homeware and am currently just waiting on my first house to be built (yes Mia, it is possible to get a mortgage at 18/19🤷🏼‍♀️), so was quite looking forward to this home haul but I swear 90% of it she’d already shown in previous vlogs. is she seriously that stuck for video ideas ?

Reactions: 3
This girl is a car crash ffs always in drama in the words of gabbie hanna

if your always in drama the problem is you

Reactions: 9
Its too late to tell people not to get involved with mabels dad shes slagged him off the whole time she did this herself she must have known mentioning him in videos would not end well

• Heart
Reactions: 26
As much as mia annoys me I will say fair play to her for making the video she could of easily carried on ignoring what everyone is saying

Reactions: 26
her apology (she's reading off something)
apologised for the darker skin tone comment with a baby donor. she wanted to normalise and be accepting. based on her knowledge and experience of black culture, isn't going to go for a darker skin type donor. also aknowledged that some of the terminology she used was wrong.
said about her comment on the sperm donor comment on facebook. said she was in the group to learn how to track ovulation and normalise her cycle. she's not getting a donor off Facebook. has been in contact with fertility clinics and is going to start the process. has left the group
apologised for the tiktok benefits comment. said it wasn't meant to be offensive but she understood how it came across like that. admits that she's been on benefits (eg mabels childcare and in the past) and knows people can be on benefits and still work hard.
says that mia and mabels dad has been in contact. said that the dad wants to keep the situation private and doesn't want to be ''exposed''. took past videos down because they were petty and she doesn't want mabel to see the videos. asks to stop investigating into mabels dad

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Such a half arsed apology, she just read a script from an iPad
I agree, it takes a lot of guts to make a video like that but even so it feels very disingenuous. I didn’t like the way she kept on saying “IF YOU took offence to it” and not really “it was offensive and I shouldn’t have said it”. There’s a huge difference between being sorry someone felt a way about something you said and then being genuinely sorry that you said it in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
People in the comments saying that it shows how mature she is addressing these issues 🤣🤣 it took her a year to make this video and she’s only done it because people keep telling her to...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
People in the comments saying that it shows how mature she is addressing these issues 🤣🤣 it took her a year to make this video and she’s only done it because people keep telling her to...
When I watched the video it has been up for 1 minute and it already had comments talking about how proud they are and how amazing her apology is like Atleast watch it first 😂😂 just goes to show how her followers will just aimlessly follow and support her

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.