Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not playing devils advocate but...

The daughter is 13 months old. She's on the 95th centile for height and weight. She fits in 12-18 month sleepsuits, though in everything else is at least 18-24, so it's not unbelievable that a baby born even on e.g. 50th centile would fit in 9-12 month stuff, which we know from previous videos is what Mabel is in, and probably some 6-9 and some 12-18, as the sizes are really inconsistent even within the same brands. You also can't judge centile from Mabel's birth weight as Mia will have been given fluids during labour and probably during/after birth too, I believe that is standard practice around c sections in at least most trusts. It's common for babies to take on some of these fluids and be born appearing heavier than they actually are. Recently I met a 3 year old who was born at term, great speech, running around, development milestones met, thriving, but wearing the same size clothing as my 13 moth old, and only came up to the same height on me (she grabbed me thinking I was her mother 😂🙈) as my baby does. She's just a small kid. I think it's a reach to say a child is clearly neglected and a cause for concern just because they're on the small side.

Her obsession with Mabel's size is weird, I won't deny that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Right I dont know if I'm being stupid, but throughout this whole video she keeps going on about having six of everything for six person meals like I am not being funny but who are these six people.
Mia, Mabel and her four unborn children, Fox, Cove, Sage and Hunnie

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok I went a step further. 😂 An old vest of my LGs is 9-12m, 20-25lbs. If Mabel's 15 months and in 20-25lb weight range that would make her around 50th centile according to my red book, i.e. completely average.

Reactions: 12
Why are most of Mia’s things like cups and cutlery bough separately? Does she not know you can buy them if sets? I’m hoping to go to university nearby so I don’t have to pay for accommodation, but if I do move out I think most of my cutlery and plates etc will just be things my parents own. You only need a couple of everything if it’s just you and a toddler, so why did Mia waste so much money on gold cutlery (that might get accidentally thrown away because we’ve all done it) when she could’ve just asked her mum if she could take a few bits. I know moving into a house is different but it’s not like she’s going to live there forever or can’t buy her own stuff once she’s settled, it’s just ridiculous how much random stuff she’s bought for high prices when she could’ve got it cheap or even free. Did she need to buy her own mugs? Doesn’t she have her own ones in her mum’s kitchen? I’m sure everyone has at least one own mug. Watching that haul all I was thinking was if I was moving out what things could my parents give me to save money.

Reactions: 7
I really don’t understand her obsession with moving out and having more kids of her own at 18, even more so how her mother seems to be encouraging it! Mia comes across as delusional in her videos, like she’ll just walk into a fertility clinic pick her favourite sperm and have baby apple or fox or bay. Not only is she delusional but if she was to have another baby it’s just downright selfish. she obviously can’t cater to her one child’s needs right now, living with family, how is she going to manage the many she plans on having in the next few years??? I get wanting to give your child a sibling, I myself feel guilty that I don’t want to give my son a sibling close in age but at the end of the day i’m aware i’m 19, in college, living at home and definitely not financially secure enough. she needs to see the bigger picture.

Reactions: 8
Does anybody else watch these baby clothing haul videos and think, does it bleeping matter? Like yeah the clothes are cute but literally, does it matter? My LO is dressed in comfy stuff regardless of if it's the ideal colour/style/pattern, I buy secondhand where I can both because it's ridiculous to spend loads of dough on baby clothes but also because our planet's dying, and if I do feel like spending £20 on a single piece of clothing I buy WAHM/handmade, gorgeous prints with plenty of room for a cloth bum, they hold their value and quality for resale and it helps people in small businesses. Is it just me? I don't know if I'm being bitter, and obviously I do buy things because they're cute, but when I dress her I'm not like ohhh my god I just thought this was Hella Hella cute I mean, those shoes with that outfit? SOOO cute. What I think is, what are we doing today? Does she need something stretchy to go in the carrier or light to go underneath her snowsuit or loose and cosy to play in the house? Am I mad 😂

Reactions: 11
I’ve literally just started her new video and she’s already said Mabel doesn’t fit into 12-18 sized clothes. I don’t have kids myself but I think some of you do... is it really possible for Mabel to still be in 6-9month old clothing when she is around 15 months of age? It just doesn’t make sense to me if I’m honest how Mabel is still in clothing that is half her age size. Please correct me if I’m wrong it’s just my opinion.

Also I don’t understand why Mia is doing all these hauls when Mabel cannot even fit in the clothing size she’s buying. We all know she changes her mind more than the weather changes so surely going by her ever changing personality and style, when Mabel is able to fit in that size of clothing she won’t even be into the pieces she’s chosen. Just seems to me that she’s buying them for the sake of it.
My baby is nearly one and is average size, he still fits in some 6-9 month tops but that’s it

Reactions: 2
my LO is almost 17 months and can fit in 6-9 month still although his clothes are mostly 12-18 because he’s more of an average height. he is 2-5 percentile for weight and looks really skinny, you can see his ribs (he has been tested for malnutrition because he doesn’t like food but he’s fine.) but mabel does look bigger than him. zara fits smaller i find but asda is huuuge, he was 18 lb at 15 mo so the size chart says he would still be in 3-6 months🤔

Reactions: 3
Why is she out spending all her money on gold forks and a pie dish when she's trying to secure a house? Surely when the letting agent asks for 3 months previous bank statements and she's got f all money left in her account after kitting out her kitchen with cream appliances they'll just give the house to someone else who manages their money better? Make it make sense

Reactions: 14
I also do not have a child. But if Mabel cannot fit in to 12-18 sized clothes, then it is a massive cause for concern. Mia is either lying or is proud of her daughter being in the smallest or even below the smallest percentile for her age. With Covid I feel Mia has gotten away with neglecting Mabel, because if a midwife did regular checks on Mabel and saw she was drastically small for her age, they would be concerned.

Two of my nephews were both in the larger percentiles for their age, they were in 12-18 by the time they were 12 months old. They are perfectly healthy children.

Mia's constant body image projections on to Mabel concerns me because I have an eating disorder and I do suffer from body dysmorphia. Mia has obviously always been a midsize girl, and that is absolutely fine. She is beautiful. But I cannot help but get the feeling Mia wants to be skinnier and because of that she projects that on to Mabel. Which is EXTREMELY unhealthy. When I was in inpatient last year, I had a lot of girls tell me that their mothers encouraged their disordered eating so that they would be petite and slender. I can't help but feel Mia doesn't understand the damage that projecting her weight insecurities on to Mabel may have in the future. Mabel i a baby, she doesn't need to be petite, she doesn't need to be slender. she needs to be healthy so that she can grow properly. Mia is totally obsessed with Mabel being skinny and it is NOT okay. The idea that skinny = beautiful reinforces body dysmorphia and ED behaviour. Ultimately, to me this is a huge indication that Mia is immature for her age and too immature to have a child.
Well my daughter is 14 months and in tops she fits into 9-12 but pants wise she fits into 12-18 almost into 18-24 because she’s such a tall baby all babies are different

Reactions: 4
Well my daughter is 14 months and in tops she fits into 9-12 but pants wise she fits into 12-18 almost into 18-24 because she’s such a tall baby all babies are different
Yeah my nephews are both really tall for their age. Really long legs seem to run in my family !!

Reactions: 2
The extensive list of everything Mia has bought for the house she does not have:

- Bush Hoover (around £39)
- Samsung 43” TV (£299)/Also mentions how she bough an Xbox
- Breville Kettle & Toaster (£89 for the set)
- Mentions on text she also got a microwave
- Jml Frying Pans/Pots (£100)
- Next plates (from her mums order, they accidentally sent another set)
- 2 Babygates
- Washing basket
- Next cushion
- Hideous dark yellow Arm chair (£126)
- Colander
- An ugly tray
- 3 wooden photo frames
- Primark photo frame
- H&M gold cutlery (£6.99 per set, she bought 6)
- Ceramic measuring cups
- Ceramic mixing bowl
- Mango Wood cake stand (£17.99)
- Primark mini wooden bowls
- Woven toy box (has a dome top so it’s “A BIt MOre QuiRCky”
- 6 Asda pink glasses (£2.50 each)
- Urban Outfitters Glasses (£5 each)
- Large ceramic jug
- Urban outfitters pie dish (£24, can “use it as a normal cooking dish, put chicken nuggets in it”)
- H&M Jewellery holder (£14.99)
- H&M Mugs (£4.99 each, bought 6)
- 2 Canisters (£2.50 each, for the bathroom, to store guest tampons????)
- 2 Matalan canisters (£6, for the kitchen, didn’t buy three as she doesn’t drink coffee yet ordered a bleeping coffee machine because she drinks iced lattes?? one will have tea other one will have peppermint tea, won’t store sugar because she doesn’t have it with her tea - then does a creepy laugh-)
- 2 Duck shaped egg cups (£2.99)

This is excluding the last minute things she bought when she thought she was seriously moving in the previous video*

I am aware i have WAY to much time on my hands🤣, just posted this so you guys can nosey without having to sit through 20 minutes of shite.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but £89 for a toaster and kettle...like wtf?! When she doesn’t really drink hot drinks and constantly burns toast 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Mia will buy a tampon jar for tampons that she ‘doesnt use anymore’ yet wont buy a sugar or coffee pot because she doesnt drink coffee or put sugar in her tea? Also, buying a whole coffee machine just for ‘whenever her mum comes around’ is a bit pointless.

The fact that half of the stuff she showed in the video she said ‘I dont know what Im going to do with this yet’ or ‘Im not too sure on these anymore’ just goes to show that she is spontaneously buying things just for the sake of it and she’s being really irresponsible with her money.

Reactions: 16
i would personally invest in nice things for my home if 1. i know they would be used well 2. i know they would last a long time 3. i didn’t have bigger purchases and investments to put money towards like... oh idk... a house !?!!!

i don’t actually see a problem with her buying homeware things that are a bit more extra, for me the issue is that it’s currently impractical and unnecessary and she should be putting her money towards other things. and also that a lot of the stuff will barely be used

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.