Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Mia accusing Beth of changing her personality around other people when her personality is whatever’s trendy on Tik Tok that week 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Not Mia accusing Beth of changing her personality around other people when her personality is whatever’s trendy on Tik Tok that week 🥴
Considering Beth is literally her only friend why would she even say that 😂😂

Reactions: 22
She made a video saying she isnt ever herself on camera and now she is but then says now shes always the same 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 23
Can anyone write on here what questioned they were asked and they answer as I don't want to watch all of it?

Reactions: 2
Gosh Beth is so irritating can she stop screeching and making annoying faces in that video 🙄🙄
Literally watched about 5 seconds of the video and had to turn it off. I actually don’t mind Beth but the way she acts sometimes is definitely very irritating and it’s like she’s trying to hard to be funny.

Reactions: 14
I’m guessing her course will be graded from distinction to pass and if Mia’s wanting to apply to do something like midwifery she’s going to need to at least be in the merit band to be considered. She’ll be lucky to pass if she keeps copying her work and putting in minimal effort. Plus she’ll need some work experience to prove she actually knows what she’s applying for, but that doesn’t seem to be likely to happen for her as she can’t even be bothered to do her own research. If Mia is serious about this she should be contacting people in the careers she wants to go into to see if they can help her get some experience, or even just talk her through what it’s like over the phone or something. I just can’t imagine wanting to go into anything medical related without any experience other than being the patient. I know she’s not wanting to become a doctor or anything, but I’m sure midwifery training courses will want those applying to have some proper experience.
It honestly makes me laugh when she’s saying how she’s not a stereotypical teen mum because she’s getting an education as well as getting a ‘nice wage’ from tiktok and youtube, when she does the bare minimum on all of them and would be completely stuck if she didn’t have her mum looking after her.
That and correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't she need to do the full 2 years to qualify at level 3 for the course she's on now? If she's planning another baby and actually manages to get pregnant this year, I doubt she'll be back in september. If she passes at level 2 it's basically the same as a GCSE and she won't be able to get on the midwifery course.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That and correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't she need to do the full to years 2 qualify at level 3 at the course she's on now? If she's planning another baby and actually manages to get pregnant this year, I doubt she'll be back in september. If she passes at level 2 it's basically the same as a GCSE and surely she needs to do more than that to get on the midwifery course.
I think the same thing too. Most level 3 courses at college are over a 2 year period. And leaving at the end of the first year would only mean she has a level 2 in H&SC. And I did H&SC at sixth form alongside my other A-levels and I know for sure midwifery requires a level 3 NVQ or a BTEC but it has to be the equivalent of 3 A-Levels not one.

I hope this makes sense.

Reactions: 3
She and many others use this term out of context, saying someone is gay for wearing a skirt, while it being wrong, is not toxic masculinity, that is being homophobic.
She makes me angry, I don't know why so many people now hate men, some men (yes) are arse holes, but not all of them

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Can someone please tell me who mia is looking at in the corner of the room... They are making me cringe...

Reactions: 3
Can someone please tell me who mia is looking at in the corner of the room... They are making me cringe...
I think there was a mirror that her and Beth were looking at? It was such a messy video - difficult to follow and they didn't seem capable of just getting their points across?

Reactions: 15
Mia rambling on about how she doesnt have a least favourite friend she repeated the same sentence in a different way about 10 times 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mia rambling on about how she doesnt have a least favourite friend she repeated the same sentence in a different way about 10 times 😂😂
She’s awful at speaking- just repeats her words over and over again

And tries to rephrase it about 20 different times

Reactions: 19
She’s awful at speaking- just repeats her words over and over again

And tries to rephrase it about 20 different times
Maybe she should try talking to people in real life because it doesn't seem like she talks much to her family or at college so I'm guessing she hasn't actually talked enough to real people for them to point it. Either that or she's just ignored anyone who has said that to her, seems more likely tbh. Also, haven't really been following the teen mum tiktok group but have noticed that since introducing themselves both Mia and Kiera, the two with the biggest fan bases, haven't posted. It's almost like they just joined for more exposure and can't actually be bothered to contribute to an account they're not making money from.

Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t call Mia an “influencer” but this Would literally be mias little minions as we all know they love to defend her even when she gets caught neglecting her baby.
Literally they’d say “ but it wasn’t YOUR house so it’s nothing to do with you, leave her alone “ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Literally they’d say “ but it wasn’t YOUR house so it’s nothing to do with you, leave her alone “ 😂😂
‘She’s only young when your young you make mistakes she’s a good mum leave her alone she’s YOUNG😤😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This girl just isnt consistent with ANYTHING, apparently she doesn’t have any friends yet on her Snapchat story apparently she’s the one everyone goes to when they’re having pregnancy scares?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.