Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully lockdown means baby 2 will be on hold at least? Gives her time to figure out how to parent the first one

Reactions: 23
Don’t understand why she would be sending her there when she is literally at home all day and can look after her at home, why would she want to risk Mabel getting it and then possibly giving it to her mum? Because correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t mias mum high risk? But you know Mia is so hard working and has a lot on her plate with making tiktoks, watching tiktoks, obsessing over fictional characters, watching tv and blocking people so I guess she deserves a break from Mabel 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought her mum was high risk too, something to do with her blood? If I was Mia, I wouldn't risk sending Mabel to nursery. I reckon a few parents at the pre-school I work at will be keeping their child off

Reactions: 12
Don’t understand why she would be sending her there when she is literally at home all day and can look after her at home, why would she want to risk Mabel getting it and then possibly giving it to her mum? Because correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t mias mum high risk? But you know Mia is so hard working and has a lot on her plate with making tiktoks, watching tiktoks, obsessing over fictional characters, watching tv and blocking people so I guess she deserves a break from Mabel 🤷🏻‍♀️
She might still surprise us all yet by not sending her in but I'd be shocked!! I get that she might need a few hours alone to get coursework done, I'm guessing a lot of parents who WFH will still send their babies/toddlers in. But there's definitely no excuse for Mabel to be there 9-6 5 days a week like normal.

So weird how she made such a big deal out of her mum being high risk in the beginning and now it's like the whole family don't even care anymore, shopping trips, meals out, HP world, boyfriends in bedrooms and 59680 trips to get tattoos.

Reactions: 19
Only now watching the latest video and why on earth is she so squeaky in the intro where she’s counting down?? It’s driving me mental 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't understand why nurseries have remained open during lockdown. Like I understand keeping them open for children of key workers. But they should not be available for those who are going to be at home anyway.
Mia has no excuse to send Mabel to nursery. Her mum should be shielding anyway, and I am sure that someone will be there to watch Mabel for a few hours a day to allow Mia to get on with some work for college.
If she organised her time more effectively, instead of wasting hours on TikTok, and watching harry potter repeats continuously, she would have enough time to look after Mabel at home, and study for her course.

Are kids who’s parents aren’t key workers even allowed at nursery? Or is it different because it’s harder to work with a baby/toddler at home as opposed to a school aged child? Either way, I’m sure Mia could manage doing college with Mabel there, she could put a cot up in the spare room and so she can nap in there and just then just let her play in her room. It’s not like that’s what Mia does anyway, just dumping Mabel down to play whilst she’s doing other things. Plus, if she gets really loud and cries I’m sure Mia's teachers won’t mind if she just mutes herself from a call to sort Mabel out and catch up later. I wouldn’t send my child to nursery if I was working from home, and none in my family’s even high risk, I just wouldn’t want to bring an unnecessary risk into our house. My mum works in an icu department and my sisters were mostly in school last term and would shower every day after and wash the clothes they wore because that’s at least what my mum was advised to do as viruses could be on your clothes. I can’t imagine Mia bothering to bath Mabel straight after picking her up from nursery in her high risk mum’s car.

Reactions: 6
Are kids who’s parents aren’t key workers even allowed at nursery? Or is it different because it’s harder to work with a baby/toddler at home as opposed to a school aged child? Either way, I’m sure Mia could manage doing college with Mabel there, she could put a cot up in the spare room and so she can nap in there and just then just let her play in her room. It’s not like that’s what Mia does anyway, just dumping Mabel down to play whilst she’s doing other things. Plus, if she gets really loud and cries I’m sure Mia's teachers won’t mind if she just mutes herself from a call to sort Mabel out and catch up later. I wouldn’t send my child to nursery if I was working from home, and none in my family’s even high risk, I just wouldn’t want to bring an unnecessary risk into our house. My mum works in an icu department and my sisters were mostly in school last term and would shower every day after and wash the clothes they wore because that’s at least what my mum was advised to do as viruses could be on your clothes. I can’t imagine Mia bothering to bath Mabel straight after picking her up from nursery in her high risk mum’s car.
I work in education myself and most schools are speaking to the parents to see wether they feel comfortable to send the children in at my work it’s 50/50 so we are probably only going to open for the vulnerable and key worker children which I think is the case for most educational settings

Reactions: 5
It has been said that nurseries are open to everyone but I think some parents willkeep their child off out of personal choice. Our setting isn't open until Wednesday so I guess tomorrow will be full of parents emailing with questions and saying they don't feel comfortable or won't be sending in their child if older siblings are off school.

I agree, Mia could utilise that spare room for Mabel while she does her college work or have her mum, stepdad or Beth mind her for the time she needs to dedicate to college work. If she wants Mabel at nursery, then shorten the hours.

I work in education myself and most schools are speaking to the parents to see wether they feel comfortable to send the children in at my work it’s 50/50 so we are probably only going to open for the vulnerable and key worker children which I think is the case for most educational settings
I think we'll mostly be for key worker and vulnerable children as we have quite a few.

Reactions: 7
I don't understand why nurseries have remained open during lockdown. Like I understand keeping them open for children of key workers. But they should not be available for those who are going to be at home anyway.
Mia has no excuse to send Mabel to nursery. Her mum should be shielding anyway, and I am sure that someone will be there to watch Mabel for a few hours a day to allow Mia to get on with some work for college.
If she organised her time more effectively, instead of wasting hours on TikTok, and watching harry potter repeats continuously, she would have enough time to look after Mabel at home, and study for her course.
It’s impossible to work from home with a small child there (I mean genuinely work). You either work or look after your child. You cannot do both. So u may not be an essential worker but what are you expected to do when your boss is asking for work to be produced when you’re trying to look after a small child too. This is the situation I was in during first lockdown and it honestly pushed me to breaking point. I was stressed all of the time. I am so glad they learnt from first one and have kept daycares open for working parents who still are actually working 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
It’s impossible to work from home with a small child there (I mean genuinely work). You either work or look after your child. You cannot do both. So u may not be an essential worker but what are you expected to do when your boss is asking for work to be produced when you’re trying to look after a small child too. This is the situation I was in during first lockdown and it honestly pushed me to breaking point. I was stressed all of the time. I am so glad they learnt from first one and have kept daycares open for working parents who still are actually working 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah I agree with this. WFH and looking after a young child don't mix. You can be furloughed for childcare reasons now which hopefully more employers will do starting from tomorrow, but 80% wage is hardly sustainable for low-income families.

Mia's course doesn't exactly seem challenging, all she seems to do is copy from the internet onto worksheets, so I think she could do both at least some of the time. But she'll still act like she has it worse than every other parent in the country! She has no idea how easy she's got it.

Reactions: 14
Yes exactly this ! Babies and young children are so demanding , the only time there is to do anything really is if they’re napping, I don’t see a problem with Mia sending Mabel to nursery whilst she works from home but she should look after her in the days she has off , as any other parent would, plus it’s free childcare so why wouldn’t you if u needed to ?

Reactions: 9
Yes exactly this ! Babies and young children are so demanding , the only time there is to do anything really is if they’re napping, I don’t see a problem with Mia sending Mabel to nursery whilst she works from home but she should look after her in the days she has off , as any other parent would, plus it’s free childcare so why wouldn’t you if u needed to ?
💯 during first lockdown my boss expected zoom calls etc that lasted hours while I was looking after my one year old. It got to a point where I’d have to put him into his high chair for a bit Just to get some work done, which was so unfair. I ended most days crying and feeling guilty and praying to be furloughed. Never again 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Because if Mabel gets ill, Mia will have new content for her videos. That’s all that matters really isn’t it? She will also blame the nursery and not herself

Reactions: 15
Yeah I agree with this. WFH and looking after a young child don't mix. You can be furloughed for childcare reasons now which hopefully more employers will do starting from tomorrow, but 80% wage is hardly sustainable for low-income families.

Mia's course doesn't exactly seem challenging, all she seems to do is copy from the internet onto worksheets, so I think she could do both at least some of the time. But she'll still act like she has it worse than every other parent in the country! She has no idea how easy she's got it.
She’ll get in trouble for that aswell with the college as it’s plagiarism and especially on a level 3 they expect you to have your own ideas and thoughts with an explanation on where they came from

She’ll get in trouble for that aswell with the college as it’s plagiarism and especially on a level 3 they expect you to have your own ideas and thoughts with an explanation on where they came from
All her references will just be from the textbook too

Reactions: 6
I’m guessing her course will be graded from distinction to pass and if Mia’s wanting to apply to do something like midwifery she’s going to need to at least be in the merit band to be considered. She’ll be lucky to pass if she keeps copying her work and putting in minimal effort. Plus she’ll need some work experience to prove she actually knows what she’s applying for, but that doesn’t seem to be likely to happen for her as she can’t even be bothered to do her own research. If Mia is serious about this she should be contacting people in the careers she wants to go into to see if they can help her get some experience, or even just talk her through what it’s like over the phone or something. I just can’t imagine wanting to go into anything medical related without any experience other than being the patient. I know she’s not wanting to become a doctor or anything, but I’m sure midwifery training courses will want those applying to have some proper experience.
It honestly makes me laugh when she’s saying how she’s not a stereotypical teen mum because she’s getting an education as well as getting a ‘nice wage’ from tiktok and youtube, when she does the bare minimum on all of them and would be completely stuck if she didn’t have her mum looking after her.

Reactions: 9
I’m guessing her course will be graded from distinction to pass and if Mia’s wanting to apply to do something like midwifery she’s going to need to at least be in the merit band to be considered. She’ll be lucky to pass if she keeps copying her work and putting in minimal effort. Plus she’ll need some work experience to prove she actually knows what she’s applying for, but that doesn’t seem to be likely to happen for her as she can’t even be bothered to do her own research. If Mia is serious about this she should be contacting people in the careers she wants to go into to see if they can help her get some experience, or even just talk her through what it’s like over the phone or something. I just can’t imagine wanting to go into anything medical related without any experience other than being the patient. I know she’s not wanting to become a doctor or anything, but I’m sure midwifery training courses will want those applying to have some proper experience.
It honestly makes me laugh when she’s saying how she’s not a stereotypical teen mum because she’s getting an education as well as getting a ‘nice wage’ from tiktok and youtube, when she does the bare minimum on all of them and would be completely stuck if she didn’t have her mum looking after her.
I’ve noticed that a lot of people want to go into midwifery without actually knowing what it fully entails. They forget that you have to do blood tests, urine samples and other medical procedures you have to do community care, home visits, postnatal checks. It’s not just delivering babies, that’s only a small percentage of what a midwife actually does!

Reactions: 17
Because if Mabel gets ill, Mia will have new content for her videos. That’s all that matters really isn’t it? She will also blame the nursery and not herself
Yeah she’s dying to have the video title “my 1 year old has COVID”, hence why when her sister suspected she had COVID, Mia put her video title as “she” rather than “my sister” to clickbait people into thinking it was Mabel that had it

Reactions: 17
why didn't Mia say her bodycount... surely it's just 1.. her baby daddy...:rolleyes: oh wait nvm she made the story of Mabels conception up haaaaaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"I do everything in my power to avoid embarassment, it's one of my biggest fears, I hate being embarassed" - if her constant lies, bad parenting and childishness aren't embarassing I don't know what it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.