Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personal opinion but I seriously think she's only desperate for another baby to have her 'perfect' birth. She's not thinking about the fact she will actually have another child to look after from the outcome of that. Traumatic births/births that don't go to plan can really mess with your head and some people feel grief over the loss of the birth they wanted, sometimes it feels like the only way to rectify that is to have another baby BUTTTTT you know as a mature parent that it isn't the right thing to do if you're not in the position to. You have a baby because you want to grow your family and love a child, not because you want to fix your trauma. Idk just speaking from personal experience. She pisses me off with all this desperation to have another baby.

Reactions: 17
I find this comment so sad it’s almost funny. Their New Years resolution is to be MORE LIKE HER?!?! Because of her “positivity, politeness” and how she’s “unique”?!?! I-

edit: the format of this has gone funny so the screenshot to this comment is right at the bottom of my post under my response to a different comment that’s unrelated ☺
Personal opinion but I seriously think she's only desperate for another baby to have her 'perfect' birth. She's not thinking about the fact she will actually have another child to look after from the outcome of that. Traumatic births/births that don't go to plan can really mess with your head and some people feel grief over the loss of the birth they wanted, sometimes it feels like the only way to rectify that is to have another baby BUTTTTT you know as a mature parent that it isn't the right thing to do if you're not in the position to. You have a baby because you want to grow your family and love a child, not because you want to fix your trauma. Idk just speaking from personal experience. She pisses me off with all this desperation to have another baby.
I really agree with you on this, I also think that maybe she’s desperate for her “perfect” tiny newborn baby, which is so sad because Mabel is such a precious child who’s healthy and that should be enough for Mia.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s a major dick if she thinks she’s getting her perfect birth!! They’re so unpredictable and she’s too immature if she thinks it will go her way!! I don’t understand why you’d want your children not to have a second parent either, it’s incredibly selfish.. especially the reasons Mia is doing it

Reactions: 11
She’s clearly got a pregnancy festish imo, and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with big age gaps between siblings, i have 2 siblings and we all have 5-7 year age gap between us, we’re still very close. So what’s the rush Mia?

I think she wants more click bait titles to get in more views to her dying channel, “PREGNANT WITH BABY NO.2 AT 18! | Teen Mum Vlogs”🙄

Reactions: 18
I know it’s been said on these threads before but I still think it’s strange how Mia doesn’t put anything about her new videos on Instagram, like on her story a ‘swipe up to watch’ I don’t know if she does on Twitter as I don’t follow her but surely if your channel is dying you’d want as many people to see it as possible? The fact she wants to make YouTube her full time job when she puts minimal effort into it is crazy, she’ll happily post other peoples tiktoks all over her socials but not about her own content??? Especially considering she knows sometimes YouTube doesn’t put new videos in peoples feeds I just don’t get why she posts the video and that’s it job done no advertising whatsoever...

Reactions: 15
She’s clearly got a pregnancy festish imo, and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with big age gaps between siblings, i have 2 siblings and we all have 5-7 year age gap between us, we’re still very close. So what’s the rush Mia?

I think she wants more click bait titles to get in more views to her dying channel, “PREGNANT WITH BABY NO.2 AT 18! | Teen Mum Vlogs”🙄
exactly my partner has 2 younger brothers, 1 who’s just under 2 years younger than her and one who’s 9 years younger. She gets on with both of them but she’s closest with the youngest, she’s almost like a second mum to him

Reactions: 5

My sister is 17 years older than me! Nothing wrong with big age gaps. She wouldn't cope with a toddler and a newborn, poor Mabel would be neglected even more!

Reactions: 13
omg just caught up about the sperm donor stuff 🤢🤢
does anyone know what fb group it was in ? the op said it was public but the only ones i can find are private ? i just want to have a nosey as i’ve never heard of this stuff until reading this forum 😭🤣

Reactions: 10
My sister is 17 years older than me! Nothing wrong with big age gaps. She wouldn't cope with a toddler and a newborn, poor Mabel would be neglected even more!
My brother is 17 years older than me as well 😂

Reactions: 3
My sister in law has a 15 year old and a 6 month old, nothing wrong with big age gaps, I think for them, because there's so many years between them, there's a bigger bond, the oldest is smitten with her baby brother, she would do anything for him, I think it's sweet.

Reactions: 6
omg just caught up about the sperm donor stuff 🤢🤢
does anyone know what fb group it was in ? the op said it was public but the only ones i can find are private ? i just want to have a nosey as i’ve never heard of this stuff until reading this forum 😭🤣
It’s free sperm donor uk🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
There’s 19 years between my mum and her sister, but there’s 11 months between my dad and his brother, they both get along with their siblings and are close to them, the age gap thing is a myth and to me just seems like an excuse to have another baby that she so desperately craves.

Did annoy anyone else when Mia filmed her skin care routine and washed her hair and face in the same water her daughter is bathing in?
Yeah it annoyed me aswell! Why can't she take her make-up off before having the bath? Mabel isn't getting very clean if she's sat there in dirty water. I remember she filmed them having a bath once whilst she shaved her legs, I think that was worse :confused:

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t she realise the implications of getting a facebook sperm donor?
What about the half-siblings both Mabel (if her dad decides to have more kids when he’s older, assuming he would) and her future children would ask about?
Not only siblings, but their other grandparents, aunties, uncles, cousins their whole older side of their family.

Why does she think that her children will just never ask about the WHOLE OTHER SIDE OF THEIR FAMILY?? She can live in her fantasy world all she wants but there WILL be a day where her children ask and possibly contact there family (and rightfully so!) what is she going to do then? How is she going to explain that she’s never properly knew there dads and that it was just off a whim thing from online!

Reactions: 14

Yeah there is nothing wrong with age gaps. My eldest sister is 20 YEARS older than I am. I am the youngest of my siblings. My other two siblings are 10 and 6 years older than I am. We all still think of each other as sisters, and we still have a great relationship with each other. I don't see why Mia is so against age gaps. It really is just an excuse to have another baby.

Doesn’t she realise the implications of getting a facebook sperm donor?
What about the half-siblings both Mabel (if her dad decides to have more kids when he’s older, assuming he would) and her future children would ask about?
Not only siblings, but their other grandparents, aunties, uncles, cousins their whole older side of their family.

Why does she think that her children will just never ask about the WHOLE OTHER SIDE OF THEIR FAMILY?? She can live in her fantasy world all she wants but there WILL be a day where her children ask and possibly contact there family (and rightfully so!) what is she going to do then? How is she going to explain that she’s never properly knew there dads and that it was just off a whim thing from online!
Exactly, and if she is so hellbent on a using a donor, she should go through the proper clinics because the child will then have a legal right to the donor record at the age of 16 to find out limited information such as how many half siblings it has, and at 18 they will then be entitled to full disclosure of the identity of the donor and any siblings they may have.
The whole facebook donor thing is dangerous. Who knows how many children these men have fathered illegally, there is no official legal record of it at all.

To be honest, I cannot believe Mia has gotten away with alienating Mabel from her biological father and paternal grandparents. At one point it looked like he wanted to be involved in Mabel's life, and if he truly wants that he can still claim parental responsibility through a court if he wishes too, and there is NOTHING that Mia will be able to do if a court grants that, unless she proves that it would be detrimental to Mabel's welfare.

Last edited:
The whole i think she's pooing i know mabel is to young for potty training but get her out the bath and hold her over the toilet

Exactly there is no way she will get funded fertility treatment through the NHS. She is young and already has a child. She is going to have to pay if she wants to go through a HEFA registered clinic. My aunt has a 18 year old son from a previous marriage. Her and her current husband have been TTC for about 6 years now, but because she already has a child she had to pay for her own treatment. Which has unfortunately failed several times and has been very expensive. Mia simply does not have the money to waste on fertility treatment.

On top of that, despite there being no age limit to receive fertility treatment, clinics apparently have their own policies on this. I highly doubt that a clinic is going to want to inseminate Mia, a teenage girl who lives in a box room and has no actual life prospects. Oh and the clinic will legally be required under the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act to assess the child's welfare before giving any treatment, and will look at any factors could physical, psychological or medical harm, either to the child to be born or to any existing child of the family. I highly doubt she is going to pass all of these checks.

So I can only assume that Mia's plan is really to use an donor and go through DIY insemination informally, because I cannot see her paying for it, and going though the relevant legal checks.
100% agree with you but just to say I had ivf and through a HFEA clinic and was not looked into in relation to safeguarding for the child. Xx

Reactions: 2
The whole i think she's pooing i know mabel is to young for potty training but get her out the bath and hold her over the toilet
100%, I dont understand how she managed to let her poop on her mums bedroom floor when they were literally in a bathroom. Over the toilet, hell, just hold her in the bath til she was done cos there was a mess to clean in there already 🙄

Mabel is not necessarily too young to be potty trained (I know many, including myself and siblings, who were fully potty trained under 2) but it depends on the child and their ability to communicate and acknowledge it. We don't hear Mabel say many words or communicate with that many hand motions tho so she probably isn't ready as of yet.

If Mia has another baby when she wants then I dont see Mabel being potty trained until she's much older especially because I doubt Mia has the resilience to keep up with potty training a toddler whilst looking after a baby/another toddler.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.