Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m literally three years older than Mia and myself and my partner are in the process of buying a house just now. We’ve been private renting for three years, I just don’t think Mia realises how difficult things are going too be once she leaves home especially having too look after Mabel and “Baby No 2” and she’ll obviously be by herself, She won’t be able too get some of the help that her mum or Beth are giving too her just now. She makes about £15k a year and realistically that’s not an awful lot especially with “2 kids” and once all her monthly payments have been made.

Myself and Mia probably make the same amount yearly and I was told without the help of my partner I personally wouldn’t be able too buy a house by myself and that’s with no kids either. I just hope she knows what she’s doing and financially prepares for what’s coming her way.

Reactions: 11
I’m literally three years older than Mia and myself and my partner are in the process of buying a house just now. We’ve been private renting for three years, I just don’t think Mia realises how difficult things are going too be once she leaves home especially having too look after Mabel and “Baby No 2” and she’ll obviously be by herself, She won’t be able too get some of the help that her mum or Beth are giving too her just now. She makes about £15k a year and realistically that’s not an awful lot especially with “2 kids” and once all her monthly payments have been made.

Myself and Mia probably make the same amount yearly and I was told without the help of my partner I personally wouldn’t be able too buy a house by myself and that’s with no kids either. I just hope she knows what she’s doing and financially prepares for what’s coming her way.
Mia sees the world through rose tinted glasses, she only sees what she wants to and unfortunately her way is wrong.

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she actually went through with it !!
also I doubt the ‘ positive’ she was talking abut was regarding her ovulation , it’s pretty pointless testing for ovulation on cd26 unless you’re cycle is very irregular or 40 days +
She’s definitely found a donor

Yeah she will 100% use a Facebook DONOR and claim she did it through the clinic. There’s no chance in hell a fertility clinic will allow an 18 year old with a child to have a donor. No idea what world she is living in. Not long ago she said she was “talking to someone”, probs her backup story to say she slept with him and got pregnant despite Turkey basting herself.

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she actually went through with it !!
also I doubt the ‘ positive’ she was talking abut was regarding her ovulation , it’s pretty pointless testing for ovulation on cd26 unless you’re cycle is very irregular or 40 days +
She’s definitely found a donor
Yeah I don’t understand why you’d test your ovulation if you weren’t planning on getting pregnant any time soon, with the covid situation getting worse I can’t imagine a lot of sperm banks will just carry on as normal and it’s probably only for desperate situations (I.e women running out of time or couples who can’t conceive naturally) so why is she testing her ovulation? I reckon she’s found someone on Facebook as well, or she’s lying about the whole thing and she’s just using it to keep people on their toes which wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 20
Yeah I don’t understand why you’d test your ovulation if you weren’t planning on getting pregnant any time soon, with the covid situation getting worse I can’t imagine a lot of sperm banks will just carry on as normal and it’s probably only for desperate situations (I.e women running out of time or couples who can’t conceive naturally) so why is she testing her ovulation? I reckon she’s found someone on Facebook as well, or she’s lying about the whole thing and she’s just using it to keep people on their toes which wouldn’t surprise me.
Yep I’m pretty sure she’s started the process

Reactions: 8
bleeping hell this is not a good idea! I’m expecting my 3rd at 21 and it’s so bleeping hard and that’s WITH a stable partner who works full time. We only just scrape by helped by the very benefits Mia is so against. We just about manage on 20k I don’t see how she’s going to do on less than that. She’ll have to either not move out and stay in that tiny room or move and struggle massively

Reactions: 7
didnt mia say not too long ago that she wants to move out first before having a second child because it wouldnt be 'fair' to her mum .... that mindset didnt last too long I see

Reactions: 15
didnt mia say not too long ago that she wants to move out first before having a second child because it wouldnt be 'fair' to her mum .... that mindset didnt last too long I see
Might be why she’s so desperate to move out now.

Her response to that comment was, unsurprisingly, complete bullshit. You can just tell by the way she says the last sentence, talking about FB sperm donors with disdain because she knows the stigma attached to it that she doesn't want. She's trying too hard to distance herself from it.

Reactions: 10
I may be wrong here as I’m not too well educated on how these kind of Facebook groups and agreements work but surely most of the men on there would a) feel uncomfortable that she’s only just turned 18 and/or b) have a quick google search of her and see the awful way she treats Mabel and not want to help her conceive another child, or at least I hope they do for everyone’s sake

Reactions: 3
I may be wrong here as I’m not too well educated on how these kind of Facebook groups and agreements work but surely most of the men on there would a) feel uncomfortable that she’s only just turned 18 and/or b) have a quick google search of her and see the awful way she treats Mabel and not want to help her conceive another child, or at least I hope they do for everyone’s sake
I think if she’s paying someone they probably don’t care, and there would be an agreement in place to say the biological father has no responsibility and would not care for the child. But even saying that, if she picked any old Tom, Dick or Harry off Facebook then that is obviously not anonymous and he could eventually turn around and say he actually does want involvement (unlikely to happen but you never know).

I think if she’s paying someone they probably don’t care, and there would be an agreement in place to say the biological father has no responsibility and would not care for the child. But even saying that, if she picked any old Tom, Dick or Harry off Facebook then that is obviously not anonymous and he could eventually turn around and say he actually does want involvement (unlikely to happen but you never know).
Oh I know they wouldn’t be involved! But even if they don’t want involvement, surely after doing a bit of research and seeing the way she treats Mabel and life in general they wouldn’t feel comfortable putting another child in the mix? And I can imagine a lot of men wouldn’t feel comfortable helping impregnate a girl who’s barely become an adult. I guess it all depends on the outlook of the man and how they go around it themselves, and if they even chose to look into her before helping her. Whether they’re being paid or not probably affects it too!
This is just my thoughts on it though, as I’m not part of any of these groups or know much about it apart from the basic information and a bbc3 documentary it might work in a completely different way ☺

Reactions: 5
Just seen that Keira is featured in a 6 teen mum YouTube thing, I bet Mia is seething

Reactions: 6
One of the main problems with Mia is she’s more concerned about her babies having a big age gap than them being healthy and brought into the world in decent and thought out circumstances

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Mia just vlogs for the sake of it, like does she realise if there’s nothing decent to film she doesn’t actually have to🤣 constantly filming herself saying “it’s actually the next day now” is not good content

Reactions: 23
Did annoy anyone else when Mia filmed her skin care routine and washed her hair and face in the same water her daughter is bathing in? Plus, lots of brand names mentioned, seems like she’s begging for deals. Also, talks about how she’s trying to be more sustainable and has used a menstrual cup and a sponge instead of makeup wipes. Maybe she should consider not buying so many clothes that she barely wears, or at least getting them second hand if she cares so much about the environment.
I bet Mabel’s gonna dislike her for sharing the story of how on Christmas Eve Mabel started pooping in the bath and when she got her out, she ran into her mum’s room and pooped on the floor. I get when you’re little other family members chip in and sometimes change you and bath you so see you naked, but wouldn’t you just shut the door anyway out of habit or because kids can be loud in the bath? I just don’t get how Mabel, who apparently broke her leg not long ago, was able to run out of the bathroom into another room. It also seems like she was probably still wet and so could’ve slipped.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.