Mia Jeal #10 Filler, Tattoos & Piss-Soaked Sheets, No Nutrition in What Her Daughter Eats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but is there a possibility Mia has not posted because she’s been given a strike from YouTube, which I believe means you can’t upload for a week?
Hahahah I’m sure hope this is the reason! Knock her down a peg or two!

Reactions: 10
At this point i really don’t know what or who to believe. if she has lied about mabel fracturing her thigh then she’s a disgusting human being, but then if mabel has actually done so then where’s her cast? why aren’t they calling up the hospital to get her one? i understand we’re in lockdown but the poor bubba must be in so much pain if she’s actually fractured her thigh :(
They would not leave a baby without a cast for that long I think shes exaggerated and shes gonna come back and be like " so the doctors got it wrong cause they wernt professional " she actually on dont this not fractured blah blah , she 100% used it for views

Reactions: 13
I just don't get it. If my kid had fractured her thigh I wouldn't be sat at home waiting for a phone call. I generally trust in medical professionals but in that situation I'd be sat in A&E until they did something. How is she stopping her from moving/walking on it and getting her in and out of a pushchair, highchair, bath, nappies without agitating the break? It'd be impossible and must be causing so much pain. ☹ I could be wrong but I just don't see them leaving a baby at home with a broken leg for days on end?

Reactions: 13
Going back to the christmas baking video .. If it was filmed on christmas eve , Mabel wouldn’t of even been 2 and a half months old yet she was sat in a bumbo ?! She should never of even been in that seat let alone on the edge of a stove 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don't know why Victoria is getting so defensive. If the story they are spreading makes no sense she can't really expect people to not say anything if they are posting it for the entire world to see. Surely it doesn't make sense to her that her that a baby has a fractured femur and the doctor would send her home and then they would have to wait days for a Zoom call (or whatever) to tell them whether it needs a cast or not. It's been almost a week now, hasn't it? So how long does it make sense to wait to either put a cast on or to let the child's parent know that they can't for whatever reason. If they still can't give more information then someone is lying. There's no other way to put it.

Reactions: 10
"I'm not quite sure why this needs to be justified,"

Oh come on now Victoria, because you're talking utter bullshit??
When a vulnerable child's welfare is involved amd exposed to the public, and you are either lying through your teeth to conceal blatant neglect, or alternatively, simply don't care what pain she could be in because it is too much of an inconvenience??

That is one of the most disappointing things she has ever said in her history of tit parenting, which is quite spectacular. I think that phrase in itself says all you need to know about Victoria Gilbert.
Essentially translates to, "the child neglect and potential abuse of my granddaughter is none of your business."

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wild accusation but we know Mia likes to copy people and Keira recently said that oskar needed an operation and she’s taken a break from YouTube for a bit and now suddenly Mabel has broken her leg and Mia is taking a break from YouTube...is she just trying to be like Keira in a weird twisted way?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Wild accusation but we know Mia likes to copy people and Keira recently said that oskar needed an operation and she’s taken a break from YouTube for a bit and now suddenly Mabel has broken her leg and Mia is taking a break from YouTube...is she just trying to be like Keira in a weird twisted way?
Now you’ve mentioned it, it doesn’t surprise me tbh, Mabel probably just hurt her leg and she saw it as an opportunity to blow up it’s severity for content. Maybe Mia should look at the good things people like Keira do, like actually vlogging going out with their kids and actually parenting, not making up things about them getting hurt for sympathy and views.

Reactions: 16
Surely she isnt that sick in the head 😖

Reactions: 4
Not sure if these have been posted or not
What’s she actually talking about ‘ people should want to see Mabel happy and not hurt ‘ no only Mabel’s family has an obligation want to see her happy 😂 I don’t care in the slightest but it’s weird that this family either lies or neglects a child & neither of those are good outcomes

Reactions: 6
What’s she actually talking about ‘ people should want to see Mabel happy and not hurt ‘ no only Mabel’s family has an obligation want to see her happy 😂 I don’t care in the slightest but it’s weird that this family either lies or neglects a child & neither of those are good outcomes
It makes no sense for her to even say that because no one insinuated that they want to see Mabel unhappy or hurt, BUT we have been told that she is hurt and her lovely family appear to be doing nothing about it because it will interfere with Mia cleaning her room and taking a nap. Why does she not point out to her daughter that she should want Mabel to be happy and unhurt instead of telling her to take it easy and have a day off?

Reactions: 6
It makes no sense for her to even say that because no one insinuated that they want to see Mabel unhappy or hurt, BUT we have been told that she is hurt and her lovely family appear to be doing nothing about it because it will interfere with Mia cleaning her room and taking a nap. Why does she not point out to her daughter that she should want Mabel to be happy and unhurt instead of telling her to take it easy and have a day off?
Yeah obviously every child deserves to be healthy and happy but it’s not OUR obligation as strangers on the internet to make sure she’s ‘happy’ it’s hers and Missy it’s such a weird thing to say 🙄most people on here have their own children to worry about & make happy. Refusing to look after a fracture definitely won’t make Mabel happy

Reactions: 3
If the whole thing isn’t a load of lies, can we acknowledge how Mia said 999 told her to “put Mabel on the bed, don’t move her and don’t let her move herself” and then she got Mabel to walk on it?! When she was apparently hysterically crying, shaking and her leg look visibly deformed? She’s honestly a disgusting excuse for a mother

Reactions: 38
Like mother like daughter! Victoria saying “I hope no one is hoping Mabel is badly hurt!!!” No one said that 🤣 the way she’s putting words into people’s mouths in an attempt to come across as a victim ... just like Mia does!!! People are paying close attention to this situation because some things do not add up and I think it disgusting that Mabel could be in a lot of pain and shes still appearing on mias social media with no cast on or support of a broken thigh and more than that ... no proper explanation! If you’re going to exploit your child and teen mum status all over social media, I think her people are owed some info, considering they all put money in your pocket mia.

Reactions: 30
The leg break video was the first one I've ever watched of Mia and my god I am so disgusted!!! She said she was tidying her room in the morning then the baby 'fell over her feet' more like the tit on the floor and then the next day she has off college to tidy? It is a single room not a massive house she is tidying. My 2 year old fell and hurt her foot during the first lockdown and couldn't weight bare on it and was crying so did I ring 111? No. Did I ring 999 and wait '4 hours for an ambulance'? No. I took my child in pain straight to the hospital. I didn't try and make her walk after specific medical advice not to. After an xray and no clear sign of break they told me to keep an eye on her. Did I send her to nursery the next day where she says she was injured further? no I kept my child with my because I know how to be a parent. She is disgusting for acting the way she has and now nearly a week later that baby has still had no more medical assistance because her rubbish mother can't be bothered to chase up the hospital. Disgusting

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.