Mia Jeal #10 Filler, Tattoos & Piss-Soaked Sheets, No Nutrition in What Her Daughter Eats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point Mia is either a massive liar or she’s a horrible mother, there’s no good way out of this for her.

Reactions: 28
So is Mia just not gonna upload for a while and then say she wanted to full dedicate herself to Mabel and come back once she’s fully recovered or something? I can’t see any reason why she isn’t uploading unless it’s because she’s been found out for either exaggerating how badly hurt Mabel is or for neglecting Mabel enough to hurt herself and not taking proper care of her after she got hurt. I’m gonna guess it’s the first one as I can’t imagine a baby being able to function with an untreated broken leg but it doesn’t mean she doesn’t pay enough attention to Mabel and something bad could potentially happen too her. Can’t wait to see what bs she comes up with next to excuse her actions: ‘Haters online called social services on me! Teen mum vlogs’.

Reactions: 11
challenge for you all...

send me video title names and the number of minutes in where the abuse and neglect happens please :) can’t promise anything but want to have a go at trying to make a little video about it (probs just a tiktok lol)

extra point if you find the one where she called mabel a pig or something???

So is Mia just not gonna upload for a while and then say she wanted to full dedicate herself to Mabel and come back once she’s fully recovered or something? I can’t see any reason why she isn’t uploading unless it’s because she’s been found out for either exaggerating how badly hurt Mabel is or for neglecting Mabel enough to hurt herself and not taking proper care of her after she got hurt. I’m gonna guess it’s the first one as I can’t imagine a baby being able to function with an untreated broken leg but it doesn’t mean she doesn’t pay enough attention to Mabel and something bad could potentially happen too her. Can’t wait to see what bs she comes up with next to excuse her actions: ‘Haters online called social services on me! Teen mum vlogs’.
I think she’s not uploading so it makes it look like she’s got her full attention on Mabel, iv seen a lot of comments telling her to not upload so she can focus on Mabel which Mia obviously deleted but I think she’s doing it purely to look likes she’s actually looking after Mabel but we all know she’s just doing it to make her self look like a better mum

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I thought only Mia was allowed into the hospital with her so how is her mum so sure of what the doctors have said 🤔 seems like maybe shes just going along with whatever mia has told her.

You think she’d just post on her stories and say sorry no upload guys , she doesn’t even care enough about her minions to do that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I broke my thigh over halfway up on my right leg, so I broke it pretty high up when I was 8 or so. I can tell you now I have broken quite a few bones in my 20 years (fingers multiple times, knee twice, arm, nose and elbow). The thigh break was the most painful thing I have ever experienced and I broke my nose-diving into a pool and nearly drowned because of it. I can't even explain how much this hurt, I cried for what felt like a month. My mother was neglectful with injuries, not going to go into it but with all the injury I got whilst living there I didn't get looked at straight away. So I didn't get my leg looked at for about 2 days, (this was the fastest time I've ever got a brake looked at btw because I literally could not walk on it and the school made me go). So when mia says they made little mable walk on her leg it feels like your breaking it all over again. that little girl must have been in so much pain, even moving your knee the tiniest bit hurts. I got a cast on and had to have a little surgery on my thigh, and I get that things might take longer because of covid but this all happened pretty quickly for me. I can not imagine a doctor sending someone home with a broken thigh considering how much it hurts. As I say this I should make it clear that my break wasn't as bad as it could have been, it was a clean break, basically the best outcome with breaking a thigh and still, literally the worst pain because it isn't like breaking your finger where it hurts for about 4 days and then it becomes numb, with a thigh it is a constant pain for about a month to 2 months. All I'm saying is this little baby must be in so much pain and doesn't even know whats going on.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
challenge for you all...

send me video title names and the number of minutes in where the abuse and neglect happens please :) can’t promise anything but want to have a go at trying to make a little video about it (probs just a tiktok lol)

extra point if you find the one where she called mabel a pig or something???
the video of mabel on the stove in her seat is in a video called ‘christmas baking with my sister’ or something like that

Reactions: 4
She’s probably not worried sick about Mabel’s leg, just worried sick about social services getting involved and potentially taking her child away and then her not being able to use Mabel for views.
Can’t you just imagine the content of Mabel was removed though? I can almost see the go fund me rn 🤭🙄🥴

Paediatric femur fracture sounds pretty serious. Whole thing not adding up at all. And if her fracture is proximal (high up), sitting would be agony?

Can’t you just imagine the content of Mabel was removed though? I can almost see the go fund me rn 🤭🙄🥴

Paediatric femur fracture sounds pretty serious. Whole thing not adding up at all. And if her fracture is proximal (high up), sitting would be agony?
Ok, proper deep-dive into it. Either it was high impact trauma or she has bone issues. Or it didn’t happen.

FB6B7C4B-B316-4F81-8400-02253B0B6990.png

Last edited:

Ok, proper deep-dive into it. Either it was high impact trauma or she has bone issues. Or it didn’t happen.

View attachment 320521
No way am I defending her but my daughter broke hers falling of the sofa, however do I think mabel tripped over her feet absolutely not shes full tit, I think she hurt herself and mia thought pay day and played it 100 times worse than it was

Reactions: 8

View attachment 320521

View attachment 320521

Dare someone to present Mia and Victoria with this information

EDIT: didn’t want to add an extra post but I’ve looked into some research papers on baby femur fractures and looked at nhs websites etc I definitely think Mia is either lying about it all OR drastically overplaying it

Reactions: 9
Wow that is actually scary that someone who is training to be a professional can comment that! Mabel is literally just being given Calpol and expected to get on with it until her mother hears from the professionals and it’s awful, as a parent wouldn’t you want your child to receive the best care possible? ‘We’re waiting to hear from the clinic’ I’m sorry but if she’s clearly in pain and you’ve not heard from the clinic you should be calling them or taking her back to A&E! I really don’t want to speculate how Mabel got hurt because the idea of a child getting hurt and Mia’s negligence actually makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 9
No way am I defending her but my daughter broke hers falling of the sofa, however do I think mabel tripped over her feet absolutely not shes full tit, I think she hurt herself and mia thought pay day and played it 100 times worse than it was
I really think that Mabel fell off the bed or something and Mia's too scared to admit it. No way would Mabel break her bone that easily just by tripping up over herself 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Mine contacted me once when my baby turned one month, haven’t heard anything since and she’s 6months. Honestly I understand the restrictions because of COVID but they’re honestly just being lazy at this point, hopefully Mabels Heath visitor does an in person visit.
Yeah I really hope at very least high risk kids are grtting some type of visit whether it be a home visit or zoom or whatnot. It breaks my heart to think off all the children are suffering and could have/ would have been helped if it wasn’t for the pandemic.

Wow that is actually scary that someone who is training to be a professional can comment that! Mabel is literally just being given Calpol and expected to get on with it until her mother hears from the professionals and it’s awful, as a parent wouldn’t you want your child to receive the best care possible? ‘We’re waiting to hear from the clinic’ I’m sorry but if she’s clearly in pain and you’ve not heard from the clinic you should be calling them or taking her back to A&E! I really don’t want to speculate how Mabel got hurt because the idea of a child getting hurt and Mia’s negligence actually makes me feel sick.
Exactly even if Mia is telling the truth and they sent her home to wait for the fracture clinic to call if that was my child and they had been suffering for even an extra day i would show up at the clinic with them and refuse to leave until they recieved proper treatment.

Reactions: 12

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
I’m not up to date on what’s right and wrong to say in the lgbtq community but her new tik tok doesn’t sit right with me even if she’s didn’t spell the word fully
yeah, the t slur is a slur,, she wouldn't have censored two letters of the f slur and it'd be fine,,,

It’s an oxymoron tho, you can be a gender neutral parent if you so wish (this ain’t the place to debate that so don’t start) but you can’t also say you’re raising your child as their assigned sex? Defeats the object of gender neutral parenting. Makes no sense, than again, mia contradicts herself all the time so I’m not surprised
she's all performitive activism. she missed the point of the video. he was explaining that he obviously doesn't know the baby's gender, but that he knows the baby's sex. why there was an arguement in the comments i have no idea. his tiktok is about him being a trans dad, so obviously he'd answer and defend his child like that. like you said, she completed contradicts herself, how can she think of herself as an ally when she doesn't understand anything about being trans or even gender.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
yeah, the t slur is a slur,, she wouldn't have censored two letters of the f slur and it'd be fine,,,

she's all performitive activism. she missed the point of the video. he was explaining that he obviously doesn't know the baby's gender, but that he knows the baby's sex. why there was an arguement in the comments i have no idea. his tiktok is about him being a trans dad, so obviously he'd answer and defend his child like that. like you said, she completed contradicts herself, how can she think of herself as an ally when she doesn't understand anything about being trans or even gender.
I don’t really understand why she wants everyone to clap for her for being a decent human being ... is it that much of a wild concept to let your child dress however they like and accept them no matter what ? I know a lot of children weren’t/aren’t lucky enough to have an accepting family environment but that shouldn’t be the norm

Reactions: 12
At this point i really don’t know what or who to believe. if she has lied about mabel fracturing her thigh then she’s a disgusting human being, but then if mabel has actually done so then where’s her cast? why aren’t they calling up the hospital to get her one? i understand we’re in lockdown but the poor bubba must be in so much pain if she’s actually fractured her thigh :(

Reactions: 7
Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but is there a possibility Mia has not posted because she’s been given a strike from YouTube, which I believe means you can’t upload for a week?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.