Mia Jeal #10 Filler, Tattoos & Piss-Soaked Sheets, No Nutrition in What Her Daughter Eats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
idk if i’m just being overly critical but it stuck out to me that mia justified sending mabel to nursery cause at that point she didn’t know there was a break.. like regardless, your child just spent the night in the hospital and was clearly hurt and probably shook up? coming from the girl that made a point of being a good parent by letting your children have mental health days etc. it seemed really cold to not care as long as it wasn’t broken

Reactions: 36
New video pending , wonder what tit she’s going to spout 🥴
Why does she only ever wear that jumper lol, she does clothing hauls and tries to make herself look nice yet puts on the grubbiest jumper she owns for every video. Don’t get me wrong we all have our fav comfy clothes but if you’re putting yourself on YouTube wouldn’t you want to make a bit of an effort? Especially as she considers it her job!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.