Mia Jeal #10 Filler, Tattoos & Piss-Soaked Sheets, No Nutrition in What Her Daughter Eats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Mia is worried sick” she clearly isn’t she’s making tik toks and Instagram posts and going on about her life as normal
I imagine being worried sick will be her reasoning for not posting YouTube videos. Even though we all know it’s a load of crap and she’s just lazy!😂

Reactions: 23
“Mia is worried sick” she clearly isn’t she’s making tik toks and Instagram posts and going on about her life as normal
Yes Mia is so worried sick about her child😫 yet she will continue to exploit her! Mia is only worried about herself and what others think of her.

Reactions: 12
Mia isn’t gender neutral, she says she doesn’t like pinks and floral prints because they’re too ‘girly’ if she’s gender neutral then she wouldn’t be putting a gender on colours and prints! It’s all for show, trying to look good on TikTok when we all know she supports a transphobic author, she’s just trying to hop on the gender neutral trend but really she’s just a fake piece of tit.
Also in a recent video she mentioned wanting mostly girls but also at least one son. Should a gender neutral parent care about this because they are letting the child decide? Plus she said she wants 4/5 kids which is a lot but also she only really wants one boy which I know you can’t determine the gender of your kids but wouldn’t you want maybe 2 of each if you want that many kids? A boy growing up with 3/4 sisters might feel a little left out, especially if her girls turn out out to be more ‘gir’ and the boy isn’t. I’ve just never had a conversation with anyone whose said they’d want a lot of one gender but only one of the other if they want lots of kids, I’m not saying a brother and sister can’t be friends and get on well but typically, especially when you’re younger you get on better with girls is you’re a girl and boys if you’re a boy. I don’t if I’m overthinking this but it’s bothered me for a bit so I thought I’d share it. I don’t think Mia will actually have loads of kids unless she either gets pregnant on ‘accident’ again or gets into a relationship because there’s no way she’s going to be able to get 3/4 sperm donors. If she does she should start recognising her audience more seeing as she wants them to fund her potential kids conception.

(Sorry for the double post). Was just scrolling through Mia’s uploads and her most viewed video of this year is her house tour, the only video where the majority of it isn’t just filmed in her room. What does that tell you Mia?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She’s probably not worried sick about Mabel’s leg, just worried sick about social services getting involved and potentially taking her child away and then her not being able to use Mabel for views.

Reactions: 35
If any of her viewers believe they wouldnt put a cast on a one year old who's fractured there thigh then there as dumb as she is
Also I swear to ya'll if she says shes broken it and they didnt put a cast on I WILL make a youtube video calling her out on EVERYTHING
I am a operating department practitioner and i can confirm they would of most defenitely aided her thigh with a cast and many of times they would actually operate, as breaking a bone this young can cause severe issues in the future, thigh breaks in adults often need to be operated on for adults never mind babies! A injury like this would off been reported to social services to, although i doubt mia will tell you that. If you have a look on you tube and type in child thigh break a 9 year old broke her thigh during gymnastics and they put plates on her thigh as thigh breaks are serious. MIA IS LYING

Not once in my 7 year career have i came across a baby with a broken thigh that hasent been operated on or been aided with a cast, never in my 7 year career have i or any staff i know told a baby with a break to go home because its late or go to nursery we would actually reccomend her being watched and closely monitored and thats if she was to be sent home, however 90 percent of the time a child that young with a possible break would not be sent home and would actually be investigated thoroughly. And with the "she tripped over her foot" excuse this is not realistic and i personally dont believe it would cause a break this severe. The thigh also known as the femur is the strongest bone in the body...so you could probably tell the type of force in a fall needed to break it. Also i seen someone said they want to expose mia in a video im happy to contribute to this video if needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
I am a operating department practitioner and i can confirm they would of most defenitely aided her thigh with a cast and many of times they would actually operate, as breaking a bone this young can cause severe issues in the future, thigh breaks in adults often need to be operated on for adults never mind babies! A injury like this would off been reported to social services to, although i doubt mia will tell you that. If you have a look on you tube and type in child thigh break a 9 year old broke her thigh during gymnastics and they put plates on her thigh as thigh breaks are serious. MIA IS LYING

Not once in my 7 year career have i came across a baby with a broken thigh that hasent been operated on or been aided with a cast, never in my 7 year career have i or any staff i know told a baby with a break to go home because its late or go to nursery we would actually reccomend her being watched and closely monitored and thats if she was to be sent home, however 90 percent of the time a child that young with a possible break would not be sent home and would actually be investigated thoroughly. And with the "she tripped over her foot" excuse this is not realistic and i personally dont believe it would cause a break this severe. The thigh also known as the femur is the strongest bone in the body...so you could probably tell the type of force in a fall needed to break it. Also i seen someone said they want to expose mia in a video im happy to contribute to this video if needed.
do you have the link to that youtube video i cant find it?

Reactions: 1
If Mabel's thigh isn't really broken and Victoria is going along with the lie that is absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 20
You know the one year review the health visitor was on about I wonder if it's an actual check because in my area everyone has there one year review before they turn one. She is coming up to 14months

Reactions: 8
You know the one year review the health visitor was on about I wonder if it's an actual check because in my area everyone has there one year review before they turn one. She is coming up to 14months
We didn’t get our sons one year review due to coronavirus. I suspect a lot of abuse is falling between the cracks this year because of health visitors not entering homes 😢 we haven’t so much as had a call from ours...

Reactions: 15
We didn’t get our sons one year review due to coronavirus. I suspect a lot of abuse is falling between the cracks this year because of health visitors not entering homes 😢 we haven’t so much as had a call from ours...
Mine contacted me once when my baby turned one month, haven’t heard anything since and she’s 6months. Honestly I understand the restrictions because of COVID but they’re honestly just being lazy at this point, hopefully Mabels Heath visitor does an in person visit.

Reactions: 10

Same here , I haven’t had one and my daughter is coming up 16 months

Hmmm I’m really struggling to see how a 1 year old is coping with a broken bone so well ? Surely she had reached the amount calpol she can have in so much time ?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Hmmm I’m really struggling to see how a 1 year old is coping with a broken bone so well ? Surely she had reached the amount calpol she can have in so much time ?
What do we think the chances are that Mias stuck Mabel in that chair with Harry Potter or Twilight on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For the love of God take that child OUT of that of that cat pissed, fake tan ridden, grungy room! The living the room, the dining room! wherever!

Also notice how Mia’s constantly “cleaning” her room yet it’s always an absolute mess? and having the same bed sheets on for weeks at a time, i think her definition of cleaning is shoving everything under her bed and into Mabel’s toy box.

Reactions: 23

What is Mabel even doing? She looks like she’s staring into space. I doubt Mia is entertaining her, surely it would have been much nicer for Mabel if she was sat comfortably with blankets and pillows on the sofa, with her mum and grandparents all about to entertain her, closer to the kitchen for her meals and has a tv and space on the sofa with her for toys?

Reactions: 11
They keep saying how high up the fractures is near her hip so HOW THE duck IS SHE SITTING up straight like that 🤦‍♀️😂 honestly this is the dumbest family I've ever come across

Reactions: 31
Mine contacted me once when my baby turned one month, haven’t heard anything since and she’s 6months. Honestly I understand the restrictions because of COVID but they’re honestly just being lazy at this point, hopefully Mabels Heath visitor does an in person visit.
💯 My sister had a baby recently and has had virtually no contact either. There is a national postnatal mental health crisis due to lack of support 😢 if HVs could schedule half-hour visits to homes before (Minus travel time) I don’t see how they can’t squeeze in a regular 2 minute phone call now. Surely they all have a list of their clients.. and a lot of their other work would have been removed due to the restrictions, so what exactly are they doing 🧐When I first gave birth My health visitor phoned me to say she was outside my home waiting on us when I was In the car on my way home from the hospital lol. She always had a habit of showing up when the house was a tip and I was in my pjs and baby wasn’t well or some crisis had just hit! They turn up at the most inconvenient times then desert us for months lol. sorry don’t mean to sound disparaging to any social workers on here, just find it frustrating but maybe someone on here could shed some light 😞

Reactions: 7

to me it’s like they’ve propped her up to try and stop her pain, if she’s still that bad in pain why not take her back to A&E? Is it because Victoria’s too busy and Mia is too lazy to take her herself?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.