Mia Jeal #10 Filler, Tattoos & Piss-Soaked Sheets, No Nutrition in What Her Daughter Eats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The leg break video was the first one I've ever watched of Mia and my god I am so disgusted!!! She said she was tidying her room in the morning then the baby 'fell over her feet' more like the tit on the floor and then the next day she has off college to tidy? It is a single room not a massive house she is tidying. My 2 year old fell and hurt her foot during the first lockdown and couldn't weight bare on it and was crying so did I ring 111? No. Did I ring 999 and wait '4 hours for an ambulance'? No. I took my child in pain straight to the hospital. I didn't try and make her walk after specific medical advice not to. After an xray and no clear sign of break they told me to keep an eye on her. Did I send her to nursery the next day where she says she was injured further? no I kept my child with my because I know how to be a parent. She is disgusting for acting the way she has and now nearly a week later that baby has still had no more medical assistance because her rubbish mother can't be bothered to chase up the hospital. Disgusting

Yep to all this 👍 why didn’t they drive her straight to AnE! It’s all bullshit. I just find hilarious that they’re all for the opinions of the doctors now when Mia openly said she’d never listen to a healthcare professional again because they didn’t know what they were doing during her labour!! Absolute idiocy!

Reactions: 19
Hahahah I’m sure hope this is the reason! Knock her down a peg or two!
It will be interesting to see if it’s exactly a week when she posts. It wouldn’t surprise me to learn that her videos had been reported, and she wouldn’t admit to being banned. If the reason for her absence was solely to focus on Mabel, I’m sure she would have announced that. The silence is a bit suspect ....

Reactions: 10
It will be interesting to see if it’s exactly a week when she posts. It wouldn’t surprise me to learn that her videos had been reported, and she wouldn’t admit to being banned. If the reason for her absence was solely to focus on Mabel, I’m sure she would have announced that. The silence is a bit suspect ....
Maybe social have told her to stay off for a while 🤔

Reactions: 3
Also I have a friend who's a social worker I've mentioned befor, and if shes investigated she actually isnt allowed to publicly give out duck all information at all, not legally anyway!

Reactions: 12
Don’t give her ideas 😂
Yeah I’ve always hate my fanny but now that it’s pushed out (oh wait it didn’t because I had a CSection) did I ever mention that. Oh and Mabel nearly killed me but I still want a million more kids without fathers. *sticks toung out and squints to camera.* yeah I’ve always hated my body but now I hate it even more so I’ll post intimate photos of myself online so 12 year olds can tell me I’m cute brave and the perfect role model/ single mummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I mean Mia looks great but I’d actually die if I posted my boobs on Instagram knowing my mum Follows me 😂
Onlyfans coming in 3....2.....1

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her posts are reminding me of Christine Philipa; where she posts nice inspirational loving your body stuff

Reactions: 9
See me naked | teen mum vlogs | Mia jeal!

“hey guys welcome to today’s clog and today I’m going to show you my birth canal! We should really all love our body and NOT sexualise this”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Things like this will make for an interesting conversation with future employers when they google her name

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.