Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was lovely here earlier, still sunny but there was a decent breeze but now it's mid afternoon and it's scorching again. Was nice while it lasted 🤣

Forecast for next week is looking better in terms of temperature but we're heading down south on Thursday and it's looking like 20/21 rather than 17/18 but that's still a vast improvement!

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad I found this wee thread I’ve been having meltdowns both literally and figurativel lol. It’s 26 degrees where i am now, hoping it cools as the night goes on. Not sure how much more I can take😩

Reactions: 4
Apparently it’s 21c here now and I couldn’t be happier, finally feel like I can breathe and don’t feel like a disgusting sweaty mess!! Lovely breeze through my house right now and it doesn’t feel like I’ve walked into hell

Reactions: 5
How’s it gone from being nice and cool earlier to Satan’s armpit now. Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
does anyone else have no appetite? I haven’t ate anything more than a bowl of cereal or a sandwich most days this week

How’s it gone from being nice and cool earlier to Satan’s armpit now. Ffs
It was grand earlier, but all of a sudden I’m pumping sweat on the way to the toilet 😭

Reactions: 4
does anyone else have no appetite? I haven’t ate anything more than a bowl of cereal or a sandwich most days this week

It was grand earlier, but all of a sudden I’m pumping sweat on the way to the toilet 😭
I wish I had no appetite! Even in this heat I’m a big muncher lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its been lovely here today. Took the kids on a walk and they were even a little chilly at one point!!

Reactions: 1
Managed to go for a couple of walks today and it's really helped ease some of the cabin fever - though it seems to be warming up again.

Reactions: 2
It's two degrees warmer than when I wrote my last post. Can anyone explain why its heating up like this in the evening?

It's two degrees warmer than when I wrote my last post. Can anyone explain why its heating up like this in the evening?
Found this online

This is usually due to absorbed heat. If you are surrounded by concrete , buildings, pavement and many other solid types of building materials it will be hotter. These materials absorb heat and release it at night. If you live away from all this city type environment then you will notice the nights are cooler since there are few things to retain the daily heat. Rocks absorb heat as well

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s so warm it’s 22 degrees at 10pm I can’t cope. I’m feeding my baby in his room and he’s stuck to me like a hot water bottle and I feel like I’m going to boil into a fireball 🔥 someone save me from this hell pit 🥵

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Thankfully the temperature has been dialled down, phew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.