Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly has Scotland EVER been this hot?! I’m melting.
I got a Timehop update from this day last year which included a screenshot from the BBC Weather app. The temperature was 25C.

Summers in Scotland haven't always been this hot but, more importantly, we're getting drier spells of weather. Which is a problem if this is the direction climate change is taking us in.

Reactions: 1
I'm in the NE. And it's glorious here today. A warm 22. But cloudy. And possibly even slightly too chilly to sit out

I have biscuits and coffee if anybody wants to visit for the day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am in Belfast and holy hell this is awful, sat in the office and feel like I am melting. 3 more hours of this. its 29c currently. Unreal.

Reactions: 4
I'm in the NE. And it's glorious here today. A warm 22. But cloudy. And possibly even slightly too chilly to sit out

I have biscuits and coffee if anybody wants to visit for the day 😂
It's absolutely minging here, really sticky and gross, If the North East wasn't a 5/6 hour drive from me I might have taken you up on that invite :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
28 degrees, there is just no need is there? Our houses are built too keep heat in so when people from abroad think it's nothing, we're exaggerating etc we're really not. 😩
I feel so ill :(
From this weather? That's how I'm feeling today. 😩

I was actually going to ask - is anyone feeling unwell in this heat? I start the day off rather OK. Then, by evening time, I wind up with a strong headache, stomach pains, nausea, exhaustion and overall sleepiness.
Yes this is what I have now. It's awful. I've actually had too come downstairs as it's a bit more cooler than upstairs which is boiling no matter what. I've stomach cramps, sweating, lightheaded, nauseous feeling. 😩😡🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
28 degrees, there is just no need is there? Our houses are built too keep heat in so when people from abroad think it's nothing, we're exaggerating etc we're really not. 😩
From this weather? That's how I'm feeling today. 😩

Yes this is what I have now. It's awful. I've actually had too come downstairs as it's a bit more cooler than upstairs which is boiling no matter what. I've stomach cramps, sweating, lightheaded, nauseous feeling. 😩😡🤮
I ended up fainting on the living room floor. One minute I was talking to my housemate and the next I was on the floor

• Sad
Reactions: 6
My lightning tracker app keeps trolling me with notifications for strikes "in my area" and so I check and it's happening several cities away from me 😂 I just want some rain.

Oops yep just been sick all over!!!! I'm sure it's this weather, hopefully it's out my system now. I did have a sick feeling brewing.

30 degrees here and I’ve got a 90 minute drive ahead of me shortly in a car with no air con 🥴

• Sad
I ended up fainting on the living room floor. One minute I was talking to my housemate and the next I was on the floor
Oh goodness, I hope you're okay now.

Side note, read your post on a quick scroll and read it as 'farting' 🤣

Oh goodness, I hope you're okay now.

Side note, read your post on a quick scroll and read it as 'farting' 🤣
Yeah I've pretty much been laid down since. The nausea is really getting to me today.

Haha no I did have a conversation about farting with my housemate though (she was talking about her 19 year old male colleague who thinks women don't fart 😆)

• Haha
I had my 2nd Moderna vaccine this morning. The nurse said I might get a slight temperature. I have a really heavy period and I'm useless in the heat. My husband loves it, there is literally no such thing as too hot. How we're still married I have no idea.

• Heart
This heat makes me wonder if booking a week in Spain next year was a good idea. I suppose it’s different on holiday as there will be air con and a pool/the sea to dip in throughout the day.

My cat is malting so much lately. I’m not sure if it’s actually related to the heat or just the time of year but I have to follow him around with the vac because he leaves piles of hair everywhere he lies. Much worse than usual. Looks like he’s lost weight but it’s just because his coat is thinner, he’s sleeping a lot more through the day too🥵

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.