Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
temperature has dropped massively here in south wales: grey skies and looks like it’s about to rain. i’ve changed my whole outfit 🤣

btw

Todays not too bad. A few of us mums at our school were saying we would rather kids be at home if it hit 34 like it’s meant to on Monday/Tuesday. Our school is a old building and at least at home we can have them in the pool and keep indoors cool for them
I agree, if the forecast is still saying 34 Monday and Tuesday by the weekend, I don’t think kids should be at school on those days! It sounds silly but for the UK with our infrastructure and way of life, that’s far too hot for kids to be stuck at school!
The heat affects kids concentration, makes them more tired + reduces their appetite!

bamboo98

VIP Member
I’m up north and it’s been hot here too. I went out with a hoodie on today because it was overcast and drizzling - I am so sweaty 😂!!! I’m tempted to buy a tshirt in primark.

37BBL

VIP Member
For me the ideal is around 20-22. Anything over that and I'm just irritable. My kids don't mind it tbf, but I find it so uncomfortable.
Took my eldest to footy this morning and was stood in the baking sun feeling very grumpy!!
I can't wait until it cools down tomorrow. Bring on the 19!!!

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Ah Boooo, we don't get snow "down south".
Butttt kinda glad as I love snow to play in and build snow men with the kids, then that's it, it can go. Hate the chaos and sludge it leaves behind 🤣 enjoy everyone. Freezing and raining here 😩

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Totally with you. I got up early to get housework done, thinking it would be cooler… nope.
got a meeting at 11:30 and have to go shopping. Then I will come back and die of heat stroke 🥵

bamboo98

VIP Member
My son is meant to have sports day on Tuesday, which is meant to be our hottest day. I’m hoping they cancel it, he gets way too hot anyway so hell end up poorly if he has to run around in 32/33 degrees.

hrh89

VIP Member
this weather is driving me mad. I’m in the south east it absolutely pelted it down today. Got so wet jeans were soaked through and stuck to me 😂 it came out of nowhere I could barely see! Bring back the heat now I’m over this rain lol