Mere Soeur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to say given Carrie is best friends with Remmie I can’t believe she would support them if being accused of racism.

I thought Mere Soeur changed her representation a while ago. Her new management has been Emily Yeo for a while now. Unless one is her agent and GPG is management? I don’t really understand how it works.

I thought Mere Soeur changed her representation a while ago. Her new management has been Emily Yeo for a while now. Unless one is her agent and GPG is management? I don’t really understand how it works.
Yeah me neither. She did a shoot not that long ago that I think was GPG related. But absolutely no idea how it works. Hope she's not getting lots of tit for something she's not done.

Reactions: 1
This screenshot is Remi who Carrie does the podcast with commenting on Char's post going into it. So she's got form by the looks of things. Although the all white, all Insta-cool looking panels always showed grlpwrgang wasn't truly into diversity.
Pip Jolley is another one. Literally don’t understand what she does. Honestly I wish the world of then influencer would duck off.

Reactions: 4
Pip Jolley is another one. Literally don’t understand what she does. Honestly I wish the world of then influencer would duck off.
I agree, especially now with Covid, people need to be sensible with what they spend money on, not just getting the next must have because some person on Instagram was paid to say it’s amazing.

Reactions: 2
She's called her out on her stories. Absolutely no attempt to water it down or make excuses for GPG. Absolutely the right stance to take.

I looked for grlpwrgang and it says user not found...unless I typed it wrong
No you're right. She's deleted her profile (or something temporary to make herself disappear). If you go to Char's post you'll get the ☕

Love how she is posting so much BLM content but yet still not calling out her mates @templecoffeeanddonuts and @redtempleprayer for being disgusting racists to staff and being owned by nazi lovers.

Probably just hoping it all goes away quietly and nobody brings it up because they fit her fake cool girl vibe so much !

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ha yes all these influencers panicking at the moment.. pandemic, now BLM how will they ever sell us tit again??! Most influencers seem to be posting so much BLM all saying the same “we need to learn educate ourselves donate“ etc ..BS .. it doesn’t feel sincere, they are doing this just to stay in the game. It’s pride next month they will be doing the same then & women’s day and so it goes. They don’t learn it will be a fortnight of this and selling us crap again

• Heart
Love how she is posting so much BLM content but yet still not calling out her mates @templecoffeeanddonuts and @redtempleprayer for being disgusting racists to staff and being owned by nazi lovers.

Probably just hoping it all goes away quietly and nobody brings it up because they fit her fake cool girl vibe so much !
I didn’t know anything about this. What’s the story with red temple and temple coffee?

I didn’t know anything about this. What’s the story with red temple and temple coffee?
An ex employee of theirs suffered racist abuse at the hands of a guy who works there, he called her a slave etc. He told her he could send her back to where she came from, used to intimidatingly corner her and racially abuse her.

Instead of dealing with it in the right way and firing him, the owners decided promote him to a manager because he’s their mate!!!

It gets worse, they had photos of nazi symbols on their actual Facebook page!!! co-owner tattoos on people and has tattoos of nazi symbols himself, posted artwork of gollywogs and posts of a nazi book that was quickly taken of the market and now very hard to get hold of unless you really want it i guess or are in with the people who have the same interests and beliefs i expect.

the co-owner happens to be the owners husband which not many people seem to realise.

They have taken their Facebook page down, her co-owner husband has deleted his Instagram and the racist employees ex-girlfriend has called him out on Instagram for being a massive piece of tit.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5

She is just as bad herself. Don’t fall for the stories she is posting

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m local to Temple and it’s absolutely horrendous. They were probably the last people I would have expected this from.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.