Mere Soeur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m genuinely baffled by this? How can she make so much £s selling T-shirt’s & tote bags??? Who buys this stuff anymore? Why does she move ALL the time ? I’d love to know
Tbh I can’t believe the ‘mama merch’ market is still going. Would think it’s time is up by now.

Reactions: 2
As i said before, all power to her for creating her own business from scratch to provide for her and her son. I can't argue with that and from the outside it looks like she has worked hard and is very successful. If you're reading Carrie, please understand I'm not slating your business or what you have done, it's actually very inspiring. But if you're going to be an Instagram influencer, take money for ads or paid partnerships to augment your income (again no problem with this) then you have to declare it all clearly and correctly. that's the only issue here. If people don't agree with you posting loads of pics of River they might snark but that's your decision, no rules broken, and they can unfollow. It's just when rules are broken that there is a problem and if someone decides to report you to the ASA then you WILL get in hot water. So don't give them that chance!

Reactions: 5
What’s with all the snarkiness from her in her latest post about whacking #ad in every post with the sofa in? That’s exactly what you’re supposed to do Carrie, nothing more nothing less. Fairly simple no? You post an advert for which you are paid or have received goods in lieu of payment, then you clearly mark the post as #ad. Or if it’s too much of a chore maybe save up and buy said item yourself. Choice is yours *sigh*

Reactions: 6
I'm going to have to call bullshit on her vibe of being really hard up. She's just posted about getting fillers topped up in her cheeks, nose and lips. I've had a look at the website of where she's had it done and it's easily £1000. She said she paid for it herself so times can't be that tough.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes this pisses me off so much. Constant talk about scraping together to pay bills then pulls stuff like this. Getting Uber’s everywhere and ordering takeaway constantly. YOU’RE NOT SKINT LOVE SO STOP MAKING OUT YOU ARE.

Reactions: 5
Also all she ever seems to do is pack envelopes then complain about how much hard work that is and how tough it is doing post office runs?? Wish that was my life!!!

Reactions: 3
I think she must of had some sort of discount, otherwise why would she be tagging the clinic and the person who did them? Unless she’s on the beg for freebies next time.
She does complain a lot, I don't think her life looks particularly hard - seems to have a lot of support, from friends and her kids dad, she gets out and goes to events and gets a lot of free stuff (sofa anyone?)
Just shows how it’s never enough it is, there’s always more and something more to be got for free.
I did some training recently about how materialistic society is becoming - not just mere souer but thinking about all the annoying influencers in particular- the person doing the training was saying how much this affects children. Even if you don’t think it does, it does! They are well aware of pressure from others to look a certain way from a young age.

I am quite fascinated by how she manages to fund her lifestyle. She must have to sell a lot of stuff???
The Duchess Of Sussex donated one of Archie’s old Mere Soeur ‘The Future’ vests (along with a load of other outgrown bits) to a HIV centre in Cape Town. I’m assuming that Carrie’s business is bigger/more successful than a lot of people are giving her credit for.

Of all the “instamums” I like Carrie the most. I think the “I find it all so hard” re getting her son to school etc isn’t so much her trying to make people think she’s stupid, she very obviously is not. It just seems to be something she stresses about.

I don’t like what she sells, so as much as I enjoy her content and find her success impressive, I wouldn’t buy it.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand the poor me act and I’m skint and ‘only had £400 to live on when I had the baby’. She never mentions benefits she mostly likely claimed, ever?

Almost as if anyone that does end up feeling tit about other accounts it’s their own fault etc. I don’t personally have an issue with accounts showing perfect lives I prefer that than the staged tit FOD does 🙄 but I don’t know I don’t think her responses to some of the people were particularly kind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.