Mere Soeur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost as if anyone that does end up feeling tit about other accounts it’s their own fault etc. I don’t personally have an issue with accounts showing perfect lives I prefer that than the staged tit FOD does 🙄 but I don’t know I don’t think her responses to some of the people were particularly kind
I agree with this. Lots of ‘just unfollow them then’ type of responses from her. Also I swear if I see any more about her fully gifted Made.com flat my head will explode.

Reactions: 2
I did unfollow her a while back. She shared a photo of her son which is stuck to her fridge which she said is one of her fave pics of him ever. I was the person who took the photo a long time ago at a photoshoot and messaged her to say that, and to say that I'm glad she liked it so much. She read my message but never replied. I know it's only a small thing but still, how rude.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They weren’t really. I felt like she was trying to say if you don’t like my life then mute me in a not so subtle way.

Reactions: 3
I think she’s showing the responses she wanted to get, probably ignoring all the other ones.
i understand the “don’t like it, don’t follow” but let’s be honest, she’s had a whole room gifted from made.com - surely someone who was struggling to furnish a room/house wouldn’t be in the wrong to find this slightly jarring?! She’s basically just another insta hun selling her child’s privacy for freebies.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s showing the responses she wanted to get, probably ignoring all the other ones.
i understand the “don’t like it, don’t follow” but let’s be honest, she’s had a whole room gifted from made.com - surely someone who was struggling to furnish a room/house wouldn’t be in the wrong to find this slightly jarring?! She’s basically just another insta hun selling her child’s privacy for freebies.
I’ve noticed she’s shown a lot less of her son lately. Perhaps a conscious decision on her part to move away from selling his privacy for deals.

Almost as if anyone that does end up feeling tit about other accounts it’s their own fault etc. I don’t personally have an issue with accounts showing perfect lives I prefer that than the staged tit FOD does 🙄 but I don’t know I don’t think her responses to some of the people were particularly kind
Ah I see. She’s usually a bit more even handed than that but I suppose her point is valid. If someone showing their life is making you feel bad, the impetus is on you to unfollow them rather than message them unpleasant messages. I got the inor

I have to say found those stories really crappy too, she definitely had her own narrative of wanting people to congratulate her for getting free things despite struggling in their own lives.
Basically if you aren’t happy for influencers getting everything for free you are bitter, need to work on yourself, and somehow it’s YOUR fault.

one response in particular when someone said ‘it’s nice to see people who deserve it do well’ which clearly meant they thought that about her, she basically had a go saying why do they get to decide who ‘deserves’ it.

well it’s quite simple Carrie - rich, middle class influencers who can afford the things- DONT DESERVE MORE FREE tit

I really don't understand who buys the stuff she sells. None of it is appealing. Even the name is unpronouncable unless you are french.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That you Carrie?

i dont see how his face being on posters that are plastered all over london is exposing him less, more if anything. Her tag is on the posters. One google search to find his name , DOB and loads of other intimate info.

shes putting her child at risk, end of. All for a sofa and face fillers...

Reactions: 4
I have to say found those stories really crappy too, she definitely had her own narrative of wanting people to congratulate her for getting free things despite struggling in their own lives.
Basically if you aren’t happy for influencers getting everything for free you are bitter, need to work on yourself, and somehow it’s YOUR fault.

one response in particular when someone said ‘it’s nice to see people who deserve it do well’ which clearly meant they thought that about her, she basically had a go saying why do they get to decide who ‘deserves’ it.

well it’s quite simple Carrie - rich, middle class influencers who can afford the things- DONT DESERVE MORE FREE tit
This. Constantly saying that she’s built a 6 figure business but is accepting gifted everything. It’s ok though because she came from nothing.

This. Constantly saying that she’s built a 6 figure business but is accepting gifted everything. It’s ok though because she came from nothing.
That phrase often feels like a shield against any criticism for being greedy now that they have money.

Reactions: 4
I did unfollow her a while back. She shared a photo of her son which is stuck to her fridge which she said is one of her fave pics of him ever. I was the person who took the photo a long time ago at a photoshoot and messaged her to say that, and to say that I'm glad she liked it so much. She read my message but never replied. I know it's only a small thing but still, how rude.
No, that really bleeping rude.

Reactions: 1
She did a post about periods the other day and how she’s teaching her son that ‘it’s not just girls who have periods’ and how ‘“people” who have periods need sanitary wear’, etc.
It’s like, you act like a feminist boss witch but you’ll still let a man tell you that periods aren’t a women’s issue? duck off.
also, when she did that Frida Nipple design a couple of years ago, it was a blatant wholesale rip off. I stumbled across the original artist’s work online and actually DM’d her a link because stupidly, I thought they were ripping her off!! Of course it was the other way round.

• Wow
Forgive me if I use the incorrect analogy but I assume she means trans males will have periods therefore ‘people’ and not just women as a biological woman transitioning to a male will have periods but identify as a man.

She did a post about periods the other day and how she’s teaching her son that ‘it’s not just girls who have periods’ and how ‘“people” who have periods need sanitary wear’, etc.
It’s like, you act like a feminist boss witch but you’ll still let a man tell you that periods aren’t a women’s issue? duck off.
also, when she did that Frida Nipple design a couple of years ago, it was a blatant wholesale rip off. I stumbled across the original artist’s work online and actually DM’d her a link because stupidly, I thought they were ripping her off!! Of course it was the other way round.
OMG Frida Nipple wasn’t hers??? I don’t even look at her anymore. Her smugness and reference to her ‘six figure business’ pissed me off too much. Everything was sunshine and rainbows until she wanted to remind everyone she’d come from nothing. I wanted to like her but I just couldn’t.

I’m sorry, she’s the worst. The kind that insta created in 2015. She can be all woke, principled and alternative. As long as we keep buying her (overpriced) ‘mama merch’ to facilitate it 🤮

Forgive me if I use the incorrect analogy but I assume she means trans males will have periods therefore ‘people’ and not just women as a biological woman transitioning to a male will have periods but identify as a man.
Only women have periods. However they identify. It is so, so important to separate biology from identity.

Reactions: 7
I agree, there's a way to be inclusive without ignoring biological reality. Especially when talking to a young child, surely this approach will just confuse and invite questions like "so when will I get my period?"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.