Mere Soeur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the stuff about the owner being covered in Nazi tattoos etc?

Reactions: 2
I’m local to Temple and it’s absolutely horrendous. They were probably the last people I would have expected this from.
It’s shocking but when you look at it now it’s almost like they were hiding in plain sight...

They’ve deleted everything to do with the business and their personal accounts now. Cowards.

A message has gone up on their website saying “Temple coffee coming soon”

haha what?!! as if they are coming back as just a coffee place but under the same name? Yeah that will work nobody will notice at all !!! and everyone will forget all about this. Idiots.

I think the owners are just shady fake scammers personally (aside from being racists and neo nazi) the main manager/owner Nadine goes from one business idea to another.

The artwork for Red Temple Prayer is all drawn & designed by other people, their mate had a cool coffee shop in London so they decided to open one in Leeds, there was no passion for baking or doughnuts behind Temple Doughnuts they just went on a hunt around Leeds for people who could bake them to go in the coffee shop. Then came the Porkies bakery.

I remember them calling out Dukes for copying them but meanwhile Temple actually lifted their whole vibe from Doughnut Time but just added an alternative rock aesthetic! The owner followed Doughnut Time on her personal account but never on the business ones cos she was spying on them ripping them off all the time 😂

Reactions: 1
But what’s the link with Mere Soeur? She’s mates with them or she’s just done #ads with them? Did they do her tats?

It’s shocking but when you look at it now it’s almost like they were hiding in plain sight...

They’ve deleted everything to do with the business and their personal accounts now. Cowards.

A message has gone up on their website saying “Temple coffee coming soon”

haha what?!! as if they are coming back as just a coffee place but under the same name? Yeah that will work nobody will notice at all !!! and everyone will forget all about this. Idiots.

I think the owners are just shady fake scammers personally (aside from being racists and neo nazi) the main manager/owner Nadine goes from one business idea to another.

The artwork for Red Temple Prayer is all drawn & designed by other people, their mate had a cool coffee shop in London so they decided to open one in Leeds, there was no passion for baking or doughnuts behind Temple Doughnuts they just went on a hunt around Leeds for people who could bake them to go in the coffee shop. Then came the Porkies bakery.

I remember them calling out Dukes for copying them but meanwhile Temple actually lifted their whole vibe from Doughnut Time but just added an alternative rock aesthetic! The owner followed Doughnut Time on her personal account but never on the business ones cos she was spying on them ripping them off all the time 😂
Love all this tea thank you!! I have many mutual friends with Nadine and Simon but never saw through this at all. I’ve seen lots of comments from people feeling unwelcome/not cool enough to be in the shop which I can totally see happening. I agree now it’s all come out it seems pretty obvious! The nazi stuff made me feel sick.

Reactions: 1
I meant Carrie. Shes just as guilty of standing in the way of WOC being paid fair all for her own gain.
But, what I mean is, what evidence do you have for that statement? I’m not jumping to her defence or anything, but saying she’s friends with nazis and that she stands in the way of fair pay for WOC without giving any solid examples is unfair.

Carrie is???
Did she post she's pregnant on her insta account? It's private now.

I know she used to post a lot of pictures at the temple coffee place, not sure if she was affiliated with them business wise or friendship wise, just assumed she just took pictures there lots because it went with her aesthetic. now I'm wondering if she's gone private due to the outing of temples Nazi ways?

Yep

Ask her why she and Remmie are not friends any more 👍🏼
We can't she's gone private, I can see that Carrie has unfollowed Remmie but Remmie still follows her, thought they were close friends doing a podcast?

Yep

Ask her why she and Remmie are not friends any more 👍🏼
It’s Remi, not Remmie. And how do you know this stuff? Where’s the evidence? Without any proof, this is just gratuitous slagging off. I thought Tattle was supposed to be better than that. By all means hold people accountable, and if what you say is true, then fair enough. But it’s not a high enough standard to just take your word for it.

I don't get it. I just checked and I can see her insta page no problem.

She did a story 9 mins ago.

That says you're logged out though? Maybe she's made it private to anyone who doesn't already follow her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.