Mere Soeur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant understand how she keeps saying she pays for everything for her son when his dad is a barber. They earn good money? Also her partner is a musician therefore prob doesnt have reliable/ regular income so may not contribute? I was a single mum for years. Maintenance came and went depending on both our circumstances at the time. We worked it out between us. As my son got older his dads business was more successful so he paid for more stuff as he could.
It must be so infuriating listening to her bullshit for struggling single mums. The independent woman bit is just boring now. We all do what we can to make ends meet for our kids

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand. She was getting all snarky with people asking if she split bills and said she still pays for everything herself. But then she also got snarky with people who inferred that must mean she’s broken up with musician guy.

So what is it then?

Either she’s living there on her own with her son and she is shouldering all the financial burden (in which case, why the duck is his father not paying anything?)

Or, she’s living with musician guy but he’s not paying towards any bills. So, cocklodging, basically.

Or, she is living with musician guy and splitting bills 50:50 and lying about being a poor, hard up single mum with all the bills (and a £1,700 Stella McCartney coat).

Which is it?

Reactions: 6
I actually think she’s too much of a doormat to ask for money off any of the guys she gets involved with, and is insecure about that so she plays the big ‘I don’t NEED a man to pay for tit for me’ independent woman act so her followers think she’s some strong cool ‘mama’

actually it’s bizarre to not have any support, it’s not a bad thing at all to have people that you share your life with pay for this or that.
The more she protests the more she sounds like she’s hiding something.

Also while I’m here, she will struggle to get a mortgage without a hefty deposit because she’s self employed, not because she WANTS to have a big deposit by choice.

Reactions: 3
The way she talks about splitting bills is hilarious. Like it's this awful thing to do, rather than what makes sense if you live with someone you love and plan on being with for the long-term. She's projecting all these issues she has about it as empowerment when it's not that at all.

I don’t understand women who don’t want to ask their children’s fathers for money, as if to prove some point. Someone in my family is like that. Sure, I get that some men will just bugger off and refuse to pay, or plead poverty and pony up £5 a fortnight. But it seems like Carrie and her son’s father have a good relationship so why not ask him to pay maintenance? It’s not ‘for her’, it’s what your child is entitled to. Why not insist on your son having what he’s entitled to from his father? It’s cutting your nose off to spite your child.

And if she’s letting that musician live in her house rent free and bill free, then she’s a mug and he’s a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep. Agree with all of the above. I don’t think anyone actually cares either way, it’s the constant rudeness to her followers. She put herself in that position with her over sharing. I be really pissed off if I was Rivs dad and her new partner. She chose to sell her life on Instagram but I bet they didn’t. And what’s worse is that her kid might see all of that when he’s older and wonder why his dad didn’t pay for anything.

Reactions: 2
Sorry not sorry but as an actual single mum that does all parenting and paying for everything, nothing annoys me more than these faux single mums

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Rolling her literally-thousands-of-pounds coat in the sand, and nipping off to Paris for 24 hours IN THE MIDDLE OF A CURRENT PANDEMIC.

she is vile.

• Haha
Rolling her literally-thousands-of-pounds coat in the sand, and nipping off to Paris for 24 hours IN THE MIDDLE OF A CURRENT PANDEMIC.

she is vile.
What a twit. Bet she won’t be quarantining for 14 days now 😒

Oh hang on, she’s rolling around on a beach in a thousand pound coat. Obviously.
bleeping influencers 👀🙄

• Haha

Oh hang on, she’s rolling around on a beach in a thousand pound coat. Obviously.
bleeping influencers 👀🙄
I didn't even think about the quarantine! After banging on about how strict she was being about it when she lived in London.

The quarantine rules don’t apply to people returning from France (yet), but I still think it’s wildly irresponsible to be travelling any sort of distance like that, let alone to another country.

yeah, READ THE ROOM CARRIE
She's a fierce independent business mama and she doesn't care about what you think. And to prove it, she'll make lots of stories telling us all she doesn't care about what people think so we know she doesn't care.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
not being funny, maybe because the little boy spends more time with his dad than his mother. Perhaps that’s why she doesn’t get maintenance.. because he’s never with her?

Well he will surely be with her most of the time now she lives in ‘Margs’. Unless dad is going to commute the school run from London.

Wow. Just seen her stories and she’s so bloody rude! Was she drunk when she filmed those? “Look at me in my Stella Mac coat rolling around in the sand like a don’t GAF while most of you are probably worried about affording Christmas this year. Loooool! 😂“ Who shows off like that? Unless you’re a total bellend. Honestly, Carrie. You’re an embarrassment. Then also in the beg for some new kids clothes while also putting herself forward as the saint of single motherhood 🙄 why is her kids inform already £70 without bag, trousers etc? Is he at a private school? Uniforms do not cost that much unless she’s bought like 6 school jumpers. And she’s back with that stupid M&S mini landfill tat. Swipe up! But don’t worry guys! She sources really ethical tees for her own brand! Shed advertise anything as long as someone is paying her. I get she’s a single mum (impossible to forget) but if she was that worried about earning an income she’d get a regular job like other parents. She can duck right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it’s more likely she claims benefits like tax credits etc based on being single so doesn’t want to jeopardise it . She will probably be like the radfords and their pie shop and only earn under the threshold for getting tax credits . Maybe her kids dad has him 50/50 and that’s why he doesn’t pay maintainance .

I think it’s more likely she claims benefits like tax credits etc based on being single so doesn’t want to jeopardise it . She will probably be like the radfords and their pie shop and only earn under the threshold for getting tax credits . Maybe her kids dad has him 50/50 and that’s why he doesn’t pay maintainance .
So she’s lying to the government then? Smart move Carrie. Can’t remember if she said her bf was living with her or not. Don’t really care 😂 yeah maybe, but why doesn’t he help out with school uniforms etc? There are women out there who genuinely get duck all from their exes and the kids rarely (if ever) see their dads because the dads are deadbeats. She’s such a martyr 😂 And I haaaaaaate the way she begs off small brands. She’s so grabby. Urgh 😂

So she’s lying to the government then? Smart move Carrie. Can’t remember if she said her bf was living with her or not. Don’t really care 😂 yeah maybe, but why doesn’t he help out with school uniforms etc? There are women out there who genuinely get duck all from their exes and the kids rarely (if ever) see their dads because the dads are deadbeats. She’s such a martyr 😂 And I haaaaaaate the way she begs off small brands. She’s so grabby. Urgh 😂
I remember her saying she was registering them all at the doctors. By all she means... her bf an all. Maybe she wants to still claim to be a cool single mum and it’ll be pretty damaging for her brand if she lets a bloke move in 😂
I got a tenner from my kids dad for uniform allowance last week. He’s a tit dad who rarely sees my son. She doesn’t know she’s effing born! Wonder if she got that coat she was being a beg for... 😂

• Haha
I’m starting to find that she reminds me of Jack Monroe with her struggling single mum repertoire. Banging on about how she couldn’t afford furniture so Made came to the rescue 🥱 and what’s that about not being grateful for #ads? Since when did it become unfashionable to not show gratitude for receiving free stuff? How do her followers not see through her? And is she on the beg for more freebies from Made? 🥴

I remember her saying she was registering them all at the doctors. By all she means... her bf an all. Maybe she wants to still claim to be a cool single mum and it’ll be pretty damaging for her brand if she lets a bloke move in 😂
I got a tenner from my kids dad for uniform allowance last week. He’s a tit dad who rarely sees my son. She doesn’t know she’s effing born! Wonder if she got that coat she was being a beg for... 😂
I’m sorry you have to deal with that. Sadly your story is way too common. Carrie never acknowledges how lucky she is to have the help she does. It’s always her on her own doing it. Except when new partner and Rivs dad help her move to Margs tho 🤭 she’s just as bad as the rest.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.