Mere Soeur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but what is the point in hiding the kids face on a compilation of photos where thereā€™s a made ad and his face is on display. I literally donā€™t get it šŸ™ˆ

Well heā€™s a commodity now - why show his face for free when you can get paid to do it?

Reactions: 2
Well heā€™s a commodity now - why show his face for free when you can get paid to do it?
Yeah but itā€™s the pretence that sheā€™s not showing him on the daily when in the same run of photos you can see his face??

Reactions: 3
Came to see if anyone was chatting about this, so glad to see there is! It's madness, covering his face now when everything about his life has been shoved down followers throats for years, they'll be pictures of him with his mum's tit in his gob on the internet for everyone to see forever.....but now she's concerned about his privacy? Ummm šŸ¤”

But she HASNT decided to stop selling her kid, sheā€™s only not sharing him when itā€™s a personal post. She has literally decided to ONLY sell him šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“
Good point šŸ‘

Just wanted to add I don't have an issue with breastfeeding or pictures of it at all, only that with hers it seemed an excuse just to give herself a pat on the back, with her smug face posing in lingerie, without any thoughts to Riv and his privacy.

Reactions: 3
A lot of things she does is in very poor taste. Going on about spending money on therapy for example. I think sheā€™s very tone deaf. She presents as though sheā€™s empowering women but really she just brags about herself constantly. I find her insufferable and canā€™t believe I used to be a fan šŸ„“ the blinkers are well and truly off for me now šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s banging on again about wanting Rivā€™s ā€œface as far from the internet as possibleā€.

Heā€™s the face of a Made advert, you bleeping dimwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn't mind telling everyone he'd wet the bed the other day though!
Oh donā€™t! I was mortified. Iā€™m sure when heā€™s older heā€™d be more fucked off at her telling thousands of people about his pissy pants than showing his face (when sheā€™s not getting paid).
Not being funny but sheā€™s chirps on about him not sleeping and being awake four times a night but the poor thing isnā€™t home long enough to get into a routine and get used to his bed/room/house. Granted he sees his dad but he gets tossed around. She might thing sheā€™s Mother Earth but duck me, give the kid a rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Didn't mind telling everyone he'd wet the bed the other day though!
How is that the internetā€™s business? Bed wetting is quite common for younger children. She should respect his privacy more. What a disgraceful thing to do.

Oh donā€™t! I was mortified. Iā€™m sure when heā€™s older heā€™d be more fucked off at her telling thousands of people about his pissy pants than showing his face (when sheā€™s not getting paid).
Not being funny but sheā€™s chirps on about him not sleeping and being awake four times a night but the poor thing isnā€™t home long enough to get into a routine and get used to his bed/room/house. Granted he sees his dad but he gets tossed around. She might thing sheā€™s Mother Earth but duck me, give the kid a rest.
Sheā€™d do better with a more structured routine for him. Heā€™s still very young and needs consistency.

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s banging on again about wanting Rivā€™s ā€œface as far from the internet as possibleā€.

Heā€™s the face of a Made advert, you bleeping dimwit.
It's mind boggling it truly is! You couldn't make this tit up

Also just realised there's another member called 'Squirrelfriend' šŸ˜†šŸ¤¦ great minds eh, was thinking of changing mine anyway so I'll get on it now to avoid confusion!

Also just realised there's another member called 'Squirrelfriend' šŸ˜†šŸ¤¦ great minds eh, was thinking of changing mine anyway so I'll get on it now to avoid confusion!
Haha I saw that I was totally there first though šŸ˜‚

Haha I saw that I was totally there first though šŸ˜‚
I don't even know how to change it so it'll have to stay for now mate, sorry!

Carrie has been quiet I wonder if she knows about or watches this thread šŸ¤”

I don't even know how to change it so it'll have to stay for now mate, sorry!

Carrie has been quiet I wonder if she knows about or watches this thread šŸ¤”
I take that thought back she definitely does, her recent post/stories having a dig at "people who av nowt to do with eny of us" having concerns about her son(sidenote: how do people feel about not using his name in these threads anymore? Just saying her son instead, to protect his privacy?) which as far as I can see haven't been voiced in the comments so either she's getting the dm's which I'm sure she'd love to show receipts of OR she reads here.
People have opinions Carrie, you can't change that! Also I don't personally give a tit if he might/might not settle in his new school but I am laughing at your attempt to protect his privacy šŸ˜‚

Also she's been awfully quiet on the girlgang aka Kristi Hadley debacle, she's got a lot to say about a lot of stuff but is staying shtum on that front šŸ™„

Last edited:
The thing is, the only person Iā€™ve seen harping on about the lack of her sons face on social media is her. To be fair she could be deleting comments and I canā€™t see her dms, but itā€™s almost like she wants people to have an issue with her doing it. No one cares! Heā€™s your son youā€™re perfectly welcome to give him privacy. And if random followers do care, then surely someone who likes to make themselves out to be as outspoken and unbothered by others opinions as Carrie does wouldnā€™t give two hoots, not keep explaining again and again.
Not gonna lie though, if you really are protecting his privacy then probs should decline any ads that require his face, get rid of the made ad contract and then not tell thousands of people the poor soul wet his bed.

Reactions: 5
Squirrel, whatā€™s the Kristy Hadley debacle? Iā€™ve missed that.
I'd probably do a hash job of explaining so I'll just attach screenshots from Char's account.
Noticed Carrie isn't under Kristy management anymore though?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I think itā€™s fair enough that she now keeps Riv out of her posts. The Made ad was produced before this decision and she cannot control how or where itā€™s used. Why canā€™t she change her mind? Lots of people on social media, influencers or otherwise post loads of pictures of their children when theyā€™re young, then have a change of heart as they get a bit older when they realise the repercussions it may have.
Personally, I wouldnā€™t have put any pictures up of my child from the very beginning, but I completely understand why people do.
All credit to her for changing ways TBH. Just because she started posting pics of him doesnā€™t mean she needs to continue to do so, or that sheā€™s a hypocrite.

if she continues to use him in paid advertisements in the future though...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.