Mere Soeur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a fierce independent business mama and she doesn't care about what you think. And to prove it, she'll make lots of stories telling us all she doesn't care about what people think so we know she doesn't care.
the ironic part is we don’t fuckin care either

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else surprised her business is worth the six figure mark according to her stories..?

Reactions: 1
‘Within two years it was a six figure business (before I took anything out tax etc)’

Reactions: 1
‘I won’t take two days off again’ oh piss off. Some of us have real jobs, not posting M&S mini shop online.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
two days off? Was this after her week off because she never takes time off?
Hahahaha it was something to do with ‘Riv’ needing her attention but her working because she took two days off. I find her unbelievably smug, passive aggressive and boring. How many times do you want to reference being a single mum? By all accounts the dad is very much on board 🙈

How can you have a sixth figure business and not afford to buy furniture? Something is a miss here, lads. I think, in conclusion, we have discovered that she’s absolutely full of tit.

Reactions: 11
Oh she can afford it she just thinks she deserves things for free as she’s an influencer ya know

Oh she can afford it she just thinks she deserves things for free as she’s an influencer ya know
Yes that’s more like it, no one likes the thought of someone who earns six figures and accepts a truck load of free stuff! So she trots out the ‘in a poor single mum with no help boooooo’

How can you have a sixth figure business and not afford to buy furniture? Something is a miss here, lads. I think, in conclusion, we have discovered that she’s absolutely full of tit.
She spent it all on Uber, deliveroo and thousand pound coats 😂

• Haha
Her numbers def don’t add up. Someone recently very politely asked why she’s not showing Rivs face and she left a very snarky reply about how she mentions it all the time. She’s so rude to people. Like not everyone hangs off your every story Carrie. People actually have more important stuff going on than being aware that you’ve finally decided that selling your kid isn’t a good idea 😂😂😂 so glad I unfollowed her. She’s become really smug and it’s so unappealing 🥴

Reactions: 5
Her numbers def don’t add up. Someone recently very politely asked why she’s not showing Rivs face and she left a very snarky reply about how she mentions it all the time. She’s so rude to people. Like not everyone hangs off your every story Carrie. People actually have more important stuff going on than being aware that you’ve finally decided that selling your kid isn’t a good idea 😂😂😂 so glad I unfollowed her. She’s become really smug and it’s so unappealing 🥴
But she HASNT decided to stop selling her kid, she’s only not sharing him when it’s a personal post. She has literally decided to ONLY sell him 🥴🥴🥴

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
But she HASNT decided to stop selling her kid, she’s only not sharing him when it’s a personal post. She has literally decided to ONLY sell him 🥴🥴🥴
Oh my god! I didn’t even think of it like that. Shows how naive I still am even now. She’s just like the rest of them- utterly shameless and grabby. Might not be a bad thing if all the money he makes is put aside for his future tho. I don’t know what to think now 😂

Carrie - gets heavily discounted dental treatment & makes a huge song and dance about how bad her teeth are

Also Carrie - look at all these sweets Iv got!

• Haha
Also, these two stories:

First of all, if your treatment program says you start whitening tonight, you start whitening tonight. Shows how little respect she has for something she has been given a discount for. I would jump at the chance to have this kind of work done on my teeth and I’d be applying that whitening stuff on the bus home 😂

And I’m pretty sure red wine is a no no.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.