Mere Soeur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is totally un-relatable now, her personality is coming across as rude, almost like she doesn’t enjoy people she doesn’t know having any opinion of her unless it’s one lapping up everything she does/says/wears.

Reactions: 3
Her explanation for not posting about Riv is annoying me more and more each time I see it. She’s flat out saying that his privacy is now important to her unless she can monetise him for an add.

Reactions: 4
Why would she show his face for free when she could make money off it!?
Exactly 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
bloody hell! £1700 for a coat when she’s always banging on about saving for a house? That’s about 10% of her deposit for Margs. You just never know what’s true and false with her. And agree completely with comments about people being invested in her and caring about her. We/they do/did because she opened herself up that way. IMO the responsibility is solely at her feet not anyone else. Also think it’s quite tasteless to be bragging about that coat when many of her followers are financially fucked after this year. But don’t mention that to Carrie or you’ll be accused of being a troll 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Im pretty sure these are the backpacks she currently selling.

£12.45 from the wholesalers (get better price there more you buy so could be getting these for £11 ish) , bung a one colour print on (approx £2.50 per bag) . She's charging £45 for them, not a bad markup, making approx £30 per bag .

I mean she's not running a charity so not blaming her for making money on these but they aren't the best brand.

Attachments

• Wow
Im pretty sure these are the backpacks she currently selling.

£12.45 from the wholesalers (get better price there more you buy so could be getting these for £11 ish) , bung a one colour print on (approx £2.50 per bag) . She's charging £45 for them, not a bad markup, making approx £30 per bag .

I mean she's not running a charity so not blaming her for making money on these but they aren't the best brand.
Totally fair enough making her mark up on them. But she does make it out like she went so above and beyond to source the perfect backpack which is clearly not the case.

Reactions: 6
Totally fair enough making her mark up on them. But she does make it out like she went so above and beyond to source the perfect backpack which is clearly not the case.
She does this with her tshirts too, makes us think she takes great care in sourcing them when in reality they are bought from the same wholesaler as who she buys the bags from.

• Wow
Yep a few minutes on Google 😂 I’m all for a bit of sales patter but you think she hand sewn the padding into the shoulder straps herself...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
6DCE4C69-DD33-407E-B822-6ABC0764732D.jpeg

Oh fuuuuuuuuck off. Really? So, we’re just going to ignore multiple trips to LA and Barcelona, paid for breaks to Malta and Ibiza, Camp Bestival, and weekends away to London, Liverpool, Manchester etc? Cool ok 😎👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 189334

Oh fuuuuuuuuck off. Really? So, we’re just going to ignore multiple trips to LA, Barcelona, paid for breaks to Malta and Ibiza, Camp Bestival, and weekends away to London, Liverpool, Manchester etc? Cool ok 😎👍🏻
Yeah but surely it doesn’t count if she’s working while on them- paid not declared #ad trips etc 🤭😂 don’t know why she feels the need to explain herself. Even a week off to move is still a week off work? 🧐

She does this with her tshirts too, makes us think she takes great care in sourcing them when in reality they are bought from the same wholesaler as who she buys the bags from.
Ooh how do you know? Being a bit nosey here, but have you bought both and checked the labels? Not being arsey, just curious 🧐

Reactions: 1
Oh yes! Forgot the weeks off to move house and for Christmas as well, duh.

Reactions: 2
Yes. All retailers put a mark up on otherwise what’s the point? She’s banged on before about keeping the prices as low as she can for us. Not sure why we need to know that tbh

Oh yes! Forgot the weeks off to move house and for Christmas as well, duh.
Which is totally ok of course. Just why make it out you never get time off, Carrie? Is it for pity? I just can’t feel sorry for her. Her life is far more privileged than so many others, mine included. I don’t think working in a factory when you’re like 19 is the same as say a 35 year old mum with kids who will probably never be able to save up for a house deposit. She’s recently said that a company does most of her printing and she posts them. Moaning about annoying the Royal Mail staff. If that’s considered hard work sign me up 💰 💰 💰

Yes. All retailers put a mark up on otherwise what’s the point? She’s banged on before about keeping the prices as low as she can for us. Not sure why we need to know that tbh

Which is totally ok of course. Just why make it out you never get time off, Carrie? Is it for pity? I just can’t feel sorry for her. Her life is far more privileged than so many others, mine included. I don’t think working in a factory when you’re like 19 is the same as say a 35 year old mum with kids who will probably never be able to save up for a house deposit. She’s recently said that a company does most of her printing and she posts them. Moaning about annoying the Royal Mail staff. If that’s considered hard work sign me up 💰 💰 💰
So, a plain cotton Gildan T-shirt costs roughly £1.50 to purchase, one colour prints cost roughly £3. If you have a label print in the neck, bagged up, more than one colour, a shirt should cost you no more than £5 to print. Postage is like £1.75. She’s making like £15 a shirt?

Who’s honestly buying this stuff? It’s pretty 2015.

Reactions: 5
Tbh I’d much rather buy a tee off a small brand over Gap etc, if I liked something and budget permitting. Not sure how the wholesale stuff works or printing costs but her prices aren’t unreasonable when you consider the whole market. She’s selling more than clothing though. It’s a lifestyle and a cool mum club people buy into. And if you buy her stuff you can be like her or maybe even be friends with her. That’s how it works 😉

I see she’s back with her yard sale selling unwanted (probably) gifted items. I don’t know why but influencers selling stuff they didn’t pay for really pisses me off.

I’m happy for her she’s happy but find her as a designer quite boring. There’s nothing actually new and she’s mainly an influencer now. The way her insta is set up makes her more of a blogger talking about her life selling tees occasionally. All seems rather easy to me. No shame in having a setup like that, just don’t like the moaning about how hard it all is. Really tone deaf at times 🤭

I can’t believe some of the prices she is asking for on the yard sale! When I think yard sale I think super bargains and I get some of it is designer and probs not too worn but still!!

I can’t believe some of the prices she is asking for on the yard sale! When I think yard sale I think super bargains and I get some of it is designer and probs not too worn but still!!
She’s totally trading off her fan club 🤭 you know so they can dress like her too, expect she’s getting rid of the old tit she doesn’t want anymore 🥴 my guess, and it’s only a guess, is that she’s not quite as successful as she makes out. Every time she’s moved she’s hard a yard sale. Either the ads are drying up or all those messages asking for her to release more stuff are a load of lies. You just never know with her. 6 figure business or so broke as a single mum. Which one is it? Can a business make that much while your mates are sending you money via PayPal (she storied once about Remy sending her money coz that’s what single mum mates do). No doubt London was bloody expensive for her and leaving is financially a good idea, but weekly train trips to London wouldn’t be cheap either. I’m not bothered what her set up is, she just chops and changes so often. I feel lied too 😂

Funny now she has the dog, it’s literally replaced Riv in all her gram pics. Don’t get me wrong I think it’s great to not stick your kid in every post on a public page, but if she didn’t have the dog she probs would still be using Riv in them.

• Haha
I've more been noticing the instabeg for that beach coat! I've unfollowed. It's all moaning and telling folk off.

• Haha
I’ve only just started following but I think she recently did a ‘ask me anything’ and then ridiculed the questions people asked - did I interpret that correctly?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.