Mere Soeur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only just started following but I think she recently did a ‘ask me anything’ and then ridiculed the questions people asked - did I interpret that correctly?
From where I was watching, you got it bang on.

Reactions: 1
I’ve only just started following but I think she recently did a ‘ask me anything’ and then ridiculed the questions people asked - did I interpret that correctly?
I watched those stories and cringed. She is so rude.

Reactions: 4
So bleeping rude. She built an Instagram acc on the back of so single so strong so mama 🥴 if you shite on about paying bills alone but have a boyfriend shacked up with you OF COURSE people will ask does he not contribute. She isn't very smart is she.

Reactions: 3
AB1A7F54-035E-432A-9599-E740A733BB1E.jpeg

So many things making me 🤦‍♀️ - she’s deluded, right?

She knows how much houses cost, right? Can’t beg for one of those.

• Haha
View attachment 196842

This sounds like someone trying to justify not being able to obtain a mortgage. My guess (as someone who knows nothing about her) is bad credit or insufficient regular income.

Reactions: 5
The advice has always been to get on the property ladder as quickly as possible, even if that means living in a home that doesn’t tick every box and eating toast for a year.

You can pay a mortgage down quickly, but you make your life much harder for far longer trying to pay rent and save, and potentially being priced out of ever buying.

Unless she thinks a few big advertising campaigns will deliver her “big big chunk”?

Funny now she has the dog, it’s literally replaced Riv in all her gram pics. Don’t get me wrong I think it’s great to not stick your kid in every post on a public page, but if she didn’t have the dog she probs would still be using Riv in them.
looooool! I’m glad I’m not the only one that’s noticed the shameless plug for the coat.
I reckon she’s friend zoned that guy after all and she’s paying her own billz. Predictable.

View attachment 196842

I can’t imagine her buying a house as she moves too often. Unless she is waiting to buy a house out right she is going to have some sort of huge mortgage even with a big deposit. Doesn’t make sense to rent forever though, just paying someone else’s mortgage!!

• Haha
I can’t imagine her buying a house as she moves too often. Unless she is waiting to buy a house out right she is going to have some sort of huge mortgage even with a big deposit. Doesn’t make sense to rent forever though, just paying someone else’s mortgage!!
There is zero shame in renting and if she decides to do that forever then good for her - it gives her the kind of freedom that a homeowner wouldn’t have. She could move wherever and whenever she wants.

This idea of having a mortgage ‘on her own terms’ is ridiculous, though. Unless she can save up hundreds of thousands of pounds, any house purchase is going to come with a hefty & lengthy mortgage.

And this insistence on never buying with a bloke - get over yrself hun. Stubbornness will only get you so far. Buying with a bloke is great, bigger mortgage & half the bills! 😂

• Haha
There is zero shame in renting and if she decides to do that forever then good for her - it gives her the kind of freedom that a homeowner wouldn’t have. She could move wherever and whenever she wants.

This idea of having a mortgage ‘on her own terms’ is ridiculous, though. Unless she can save up hundreds of thousands of pounds, any house purchase is going to come with a hefty & lengthy mortgage.

And this insistence on never buying with a bloke - get over yrself hun. Stubbornness will only get you so far. Buying with a bloke is great, bigger mortgage & half the bills! 😂
Oh no I don’t believe there’s anything wrong renting, my mum rents. I just think there’s only so much you can save when renting so maybe a smaller deposit is more realistic and of course the longer mortgage.

I've more been noticing the instabeg for that beach coat! I've unfollowed. It's all moaning and telling folk off.
What did I miss? She’s definitely got form for snide replies to genuine questions. Find her quite insufferable.

She does this often. Also with DMs she receives. So snarky. When did she start believing she was better than her followers? 🤭

So bleeping rude. She built an Instagram acc on the back of so single so strong so mama 🥴 if you shite on about paying bills alone but have a boyfriend shacked up with you OF COURSE people will ask does he not contribute. She isn't very smart is she.
I think it’s more that she doesn’t like being questioned or having her statements challenged. Weird when she invites people to, you know, ask her a question 🥴

Reactions: 2
@SansaStark she did an ask me anything but then screenshot and slagged folk who were being nosey. Which, don't get me wrong, they were being nosey. But she's shared so much with people they think she's their cool pal and she'll answer. So maybe just say you're not sharing that sort of stuff any more rather than making fun of them? Or maybe make fun of yourself for oversharing in the past? It seems totally snide and bully cool girl from school.

View attachment 196842

Maybe not, but I think she’ll give it a go 😉 she’s shameless with her constant begs. Remember when she said they had no furniture in the London flat for 6 months until Made came to the rescue? Why the duck would you let your kid live somewhere without a table and chairs to eat at for that long? And I’m not talking about families who are genuinely hard up. They do not get Ubers and delivered regularly, nor do they regularly acquire new clothes and beauty treatments or aveda hair products.

@SansaStark she did an ask me anything but then screenshot and slagged folk who were being nosey. Which, don't get me wrong, they were being nosey. But she's shared so much with people they think she's their cool pal and she'll answer. So maybe just say you're not sharing that sort of stuff any more rather than making fun of them? Or maybe make fun of yourself for oversharing in the past? It seems totally snide and bully cool girl from school.
Thanks for the recap. Sounds like her 😂 I think there’s nothing wrong with her wanting to buy a place on her own. But surely her #ad money pays well and she’d have been sensible and saved some. Property in Margate isn’t always expensive and she wouldn’t need to buy a 6 bed house like the SODs did. Also she’s young enough she could buy a cheaper place then upgrade in 5-10 years? I find the way she overshares stuff then berates people for being curious really annoying. She invites her followers to be nosey about her life 🥴

Last edited:
Wow just watched her stories as I don’t actually follow her anymore, that is so aggressive to slate followers who have asked an innocent question. She can’t live her life on a public platform and then have a go because someone dares to question her, especially when she does a Q&A thing!!! Honestly her complete disregard to people amazes me. She is like buy my amazing merch, click on all my ad links, follow my life but don’t dare ask me anything personal. What a diva, her over yourself Carrie!!!

• Haha
Wow just watched her stories as I don’t actually follow her anymore, that is so aggressive to slate followers who have asked an innocent question. She can’t live her life on a public platform and then have a go because someone dares to question her, especially when she does a Q&A thing!!! Honestly her complete disregard to people amazes me. She is like buy my amazing merch, click on all my ad links, follow my life but don’t dare ask me anything personal. What a diva, her over yourself Carrie!!!
Off to have a snoop now 😂

Ok. So she’s living with a partner but he pays nothing towards the rent or bills? What is that about? Is he taking her for a ride or is she full of it? 😂 Strange setup. Why you’d admit to that is just absurd. Obviously people who are invested in her as a single mum will be concerned. Most people are decent and want her to be ok, hence the ‘nosey’ questions. She’s become a caricature of herself 🥴

I think she is still with the guy but she can’t believe anyone thinks she needs to rely on a man, though if she did have some help it would surely help her make some savings towards a house deposit?! It’s not such a crazy concept to have a man that lives with you and contributes?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So, has she gone through a break up or what? 😂
Nah they’re still together but he lives with her without paying for anything. Poor Carrie with her three dependants 😂

I think she is still with the guy but she can’t believe anyone thinks she needs to rely on a man, though if she did have some help it would surely help her make some savings towards a house deposit?! It’s not such a crazy concept to have a man that lives with you and contributes?
I’d say having someone pay their way is the sane option. She throws Rivs dad under the bus all the time by saying she pays for EVERYTHING and always has. Now she’s doing it with her live-in partner. Her ego is toxic 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.