mels_family_life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can confirm through a reliable source she has been out of hospital for over a week now and is walking without crutches.
Beggars belief.. honestly should be bleeping ashamed of herself.
Wow 😳😳😳
I did wonder why she was in hospital for over a week with back pain, surely they’d know by now what is wrong with her and would be sending her off.

Reactions: 1
She was seen a few days after being admitted, walking without crutches. Whilst posting “whats for dinner in hospital tonight” pictures. She is sick in the head.

Poor Mel doing her usual and making up Lies for content as she is just not that interesting
its not like she has previous.......

It’s really irking me that she is using the child for instagram content regarding him being unwell. Posting pictures about it. Its out of order.
Also you say your not going to hospital with him because of your back /crutches. If that were me id crawl over hot coals with two broken legs to be with my child in hospital. It wouldnt even enter into my mind not to go. Plus she is happy enough to continue posting advertisements and reels. Oh and also the FM deals and the kids old used clothes for £2.

She also said she was told to be on bed rest because of bulging discs. The nhs dont advise that. They tell you you must keep mobilising otherwise your back seizes up even worse.

Makes you wonder if he really is even in, which I really hope is just my dark mind because no right person would ever make that up. Im just speculating of course. Perfect example of the girl who cried wolf.

I think there is something really wrong with her. Or she is just pathological liar.

It’s really irking me that she is using the child for instagram content regarding him being unwell. Posting pictures about it. Its out of order.
Also you say your not going to hospital with him because of your back /crutches. If that were me id crawl over hot coals with two broken legs to be with my child in hospital. It wouldnt even enter into my mind not to go. Plus she is happy enough to continue posting advertisements and reels. Oh and also the FM deals and the kids old used clothes for £2.

She also said she was told to be on bed rest because of bulging discs. The nhs dont advise that. They tell you you must keep mobilising otherwise your back seizes up even worse.

Makes you wonder if he really is even in, which I really hope is just my dark mind because no right person would ever make that up. Im just speculating of course. Perfect example of the girl who cried wolf.

I think there is something really wrong with her. Or she is just pathological liar.
Never believed a word from her after everyone paid for her dogs operation then just went quiet when called out on it and gave no updates while touring hotels at the same time coincidentally.
I truly think she thinks her online persona is a different person than her and does not need to keep everything strictly true and will do anything for likes and crappy partnerships she is slapping the barrel with.

Reactions: 2
That was my favourite of all time, the brass neck of it! And the being offended when she was called out- screams of narcissism. Never taking any responsibility for her actions, always someone elses fault and no insight into her own behaviour.

Although faking how long she was in hospital is up there with that to be fair.
I wish she would stop posting pictures of her sick child on instagram, if he is sick. Thats a whole new level of depraved. If he is unwell, stop snapping bleeping pictures of him and look after him. I can’t understand these people when they do that. You wouldn’t even be thinking to take pictures or post on social media.
Well a normal person wouldnt! This is all for attention and media engagement, she will have noticed more engagement re the hospital stuff.
Calling bingo on her bitching and moaning aboit how horrid the GP’s are shortly

duck OFF IS SHE TRYING TO SELL tit LIKE THIS??????!!! They are bleeping filthy. At least put them in the wash first and then try and con someone out of £7.50.
OH MY GOD 😂 How does she think she can keep up the 'we are wealthy' charade when she's posting tit like this 😂

duck OFF IS SHE TRYING TO SELL tit LIKE THIS??????!!! They are bleeping filthy. At least put them in the wash first and then try and con someone out of £7.50.
Hahaha oh my god I thought the exact same, the kids shoes are bogging aswell. Its downright embarrassing . Imagine buying them 🫤 mmm someone elses sweaty feet have been in here. The kids shoes are clearly heavily stained at the back etc
---
Reference to things as “lush” make me want to vomit in my mouth
---
OH MY GOD 😂 How does she think she can keep up the 'we are wealthy' charade when she's posting tit like this 😂
Buzzing for the begs around the wedding if she is thag desperate for 💰

Her story about the soft play, not even a mention of the lady ON OXYGEN IN HOSPITAL and that it’s not her fault just cry cry cry about how she’s a perfectionist and it’s ruined the party, it’s a kids birthday party they literally just ignore everything you supply and run around the hall like complete lunatics bleeping hell

Just caught up, selling thing for 50p I CANNOT 😂
Safe to say she's making next to nothing out of instagram and brand deals then 😂
She's always had very low story views from what I've heard on the grapevine. Would make sense as she never did well from the FM thing either I don't think

The crying re the kids party was so pathetic. Imagine crying over that, then thinking to film yourself. And not even that, clearly begging to be gifted a free soft play venue. It was multi faceted cringey 😂 i bet any money she was gifted a venue. Meanwhile she is busy selling used tshirt for 50p. Make it make sense !

The crying re the kids party was so pathetic. Imagine crying over that, then thinking to film yourself. And not even that, clearly begging to be gifted a free soft play venue. It was multi faceted cringey 😂 i bet any money she was gifted a venue. Meanwhile she is busy selling used tshirt for 50p. Make it make sense !
All premeditated she loves a crisis for a freebie always a drama somehow that results in her getting something for nothing an she knows how to draw the gullible businesses out making them think she will promote them and they get something back but in truth that's why so many have and keep continuing to shun her.
No one successful in social media flogs stuff for a quid if anything you give something back to the people who got you where you are not try and sell them any old tat!
Anything she does advertisements for is so terrible and has nothing to do with the product she is promoting.
Claims to be the big I am then when it comes time for it comes across so amateur.

All premeditated she loves a crisis for a freebie always a drama somehow that results in her getting something for nothing an she knows how to draw the gullible businesses out making them think she will promote them and they get something back but in truth that's why so many have and keep continuing to shun her.
No one successful in social media flogs stuff for a quid if anything you give something back to the people who got you where you are not try and sell them any old tat!
Anything she does advertisements for is so terrible and has nothing to do with the product she is promoting.
Claims to be the big I am then when it comes time for it comes across so amateur.
I totally agree! I think she saw £££ signs and probably thought she could stop work and just do social media full time!

She must have got out the credit card to pay for that party! Can afford all of that but has to sell those plain, used kids t shirts for 50p hmm, something doesn’t add up.

She must have got out the credit card to pay for that party! Can afford all of that but has to sell those plain, used kids t shirts for 50p hmm, something doesn’t add up.
Right! That would have cost a fortune all together!

Or it was all gifted and she didnt declare it after her beg fest on social media? Wouldnt put it past her

doesn anyone else think they are planning on moving down south near daddy rob’s family? She put a thing on a few months ago about how she wished they lived on the same road down south as all of the kids cousins and “maybe one day” then put something up about manchester airport and security last night? I think they are planning to move