mels_family_life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have often wondered this. Me and my partner aren’t well off but I would never dream of selling my sons secondhand clothes for such little and pathetic prices, like I am not that desperate for a spare £2. I just hand them down to a family member or give them to charity. Also, on more than one occasion she’s filmed around the area she lives in and as judgemental as this will seem, it looks pretty rough.
It is very rough!!!! I’ve seen it on Google Earth, it looks like a terrible area. Not a problem particularly as it sometimes can’t be helped but the problem is that she makes out she’s an affluent princess which couldn’t be further from the truth. She has massive jealousy issues surrounding anyone who has a decent home.

Reactions: 3
The reason this thread isn’t more active is because nobody knows who she is. 27,000 follower account with 500 story views max 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its that thing for me of what people portray online is not true … its all false. If money is tight then say it (if you want to) and do some budget hacks/reels whatever. Lean into it.

to be honest I probably live in a similar area but my home is decorated to a high standard and its kept clean always.

i think its beyond disgusting she didnt take her dogs to the groomers for i think 5 months? They looked to be done when the baby was born now she mentioned it the other day. Those poor things will have gone through the summer suffering terribly

Also i keep wondering, if money is tight - how are they able to go away for weekends all the time and a 5* portugal trip in a few weeks? Is it all on credit cards etc? It must be horrible to pretend to be something your not.
Also, on the house thing - maybe her house is “that” house in the street - the grotty one. Everyone has that neighbour surely?? I know i do!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It will all be debt! You don’t sell manky baby vests for £2 but have plenty of money to holiday! Mel WISHES that she had the perfect home to really showcase herself as the influencer that she has always wanted to desperate to be - but it’s a hole. When does she ever show anything of her home?! She’s embarrassed! It doesn’t fit with the picture she has painted or wealthy stay at home parent. Rob’s got a tit job too! The only way she got a decent engaged grid post is by getting her naked bump out for all the pregnancy pervs in the style of Rebecca Lamb! Mel looks like she needs a good bloody wash!

Reactions: 5
It’s literally all her page is now, selling old baby clothes for £2 (mortifying if you ask me) donate them you tight fisted woman. Or set up a depop or a vinted account. She does it that way so a company dont take a small cut out of the sale. Advertising FM and ads for stuff she has been gifted. I saw a thing recently someone had put up saying if people online wanted to accepted gifted items from a company they should be legally required to donate the value of the said item to charity as should the company. … just a thought.

It will all be debt! You don’t sell manky baby vests for £2 but have plenty of money to holiday! Mel WISHES that she had the perfect home to really showcase herself as the influencer that she has always wanted to desperate to be - but it’s a hole. When does she ever show anything of her home?! She’s embarrassed! It doesn’t fit with the picture she has painted or wealthy stay at home parent. Rob’s got a tit job too! The only way she got a decent engaged grid post is by getting her naked bump out for all the pregnancy pervs in the style of Rebecca Lamb! Mel looks like she needs a good bloody wash!
Spill the tea if you have any lol ☕ 🫖 🐸 🍿

Its embarrassing! She definitely reads here … she has stopped putting every single baby grow up on her stories. How the hell are they going to pay for a wedding? You know she will be on the beg for stuff big time 😂

Reactions: 1
Everything including that phoney proposal was done to try and get her more attention.
You can tell the please donate posts looking for recommendations especially on the wedding stuff.
She wants everyone else to pay or send her free stuff for it so she can show she's living the high life as she can't afford it herself.
Seen someone say she was a drama teacher before and can tell this is just a part she plays.
From what I am led to believe from others in her home town her relationship is not anywhere near as perfect as she makes out and her better half has left and went back to England on a few occasions fed up of her constant drama and attention seeking.
Can tell he does not want to be on camera at times while she is in her element.

This is so interesting- my toes curled at the proposal video because it is SO obvious she knew she was being filmed. I genuinely think they think they are molly mae and tommy. The way she speaks reminds me of her and the hand actions.
I would be extremely uncomfortable/livid with rage 😅 if my husband put our kids on social media as much as she does. Its not okay. Its not safe. Its exploitation if you ask me.

also - who the hell tries to sell tm profuct whilst there child is in hospital?

why is she always in a dressing gown no matter the time of day?

so many questions 😂

Its embarrassing! She definitely reads here … she has stopped putting every single baby grow up on her stories. How the hell are they going to pay for a wedding? You know she will be on the beg for stuff big time 😂
Back to selling things for £2!
looks like your influencer career isn’t working then Mel! But I suppose you can’t pay the bills with a gifted meal in a restaurant 😂
Still hiding likes on posts….because the numbers are so low 😂😂

Back to selling things for £2!
looks like your influencer career isn’t working then Mel! But I suppose you can’t pay the bills with a gifted meal in a restaurant 😂
Still hiding likes on posts….because the numbers are so low 😂😂
maybe the realisation has hit she is going to have to pay for a wedding? 🤣 nah who am i kidding, she will be on the beg for freebies and the rest on a credit card

Im going to go out of a whim and guess that Mel ISNT looking for small business recommendations for Christmas Eve boxes for her baby, im going to suggest she is on the beg for a small company to GIFT her one (im shocked too, ive never seen her do this) The grabby, parasite paws are out to play yet again and its only monday 😣

Why does she lie and say people are messaging and asking if she has any clothes for sale? duck off are they 😂😂😂

Omg I know, so she can justify putting crappy second hand clothes up! Thats top quality content there! I have second hand embarrassment for her

Does anyone remember when she was PISSED about having to give back the money she got given from her followers for the dogs operation? And like she wasn’t getting how rude and dishonest it was that they went on holiday even though they said they didnt use that money. I wholeheartedly believe she did use the money for the dog for her holiday but even if she didnt I cant see how she couldn’t understand why people were upset? Use your holiday money for the dogs operation and dont go FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️

Trust me they have no money whatsoever. Not a problem, a lot of people are short at the moment. But Mel thinks she’s some kind of affluent princess 😂 You live in a council house Mel and your trying to sell used baby vests for £10 each 😂 She’s the total OPPOSITE to what she wishes she was!

• Haha
Imagine your life was so sad and hollow that all you cared about was portraying being well off! How do people know they are skint like in real life? I mean i gather as much from the baby grow selling and the “boobie” hot chocolate that she was quite clearly gifted but out with i dont know!

Does anyone remember when she was PISSED about having to give back the money she got given from her followers for the dogs operation? And like she wasn’t getting how rude and dishonest it was that they went on holiday even though they said they didnt use that money. I wholeheartedly believe she did use the money for the dog for her holiday but even if she didnt I cant see how she couldn’t understand why people were upset? Use your holiday money for the dogs operation and dont go FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️
Was this the 7 night in 7 different hotels that must of cost a fortune while everyone else saved the dog lol.

Was this the 7 night in 7 different hotels that must of cost a fortune while everyone else saved the dog lol.
I remember this!!!! After she gave the money back she gave NO update on the dog at all. I truly believe she exaggerated what was wrong with her and it wasn’t life threatening at all and she never ended up needing an operation.