mels_family_life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had second hand embarrassment for them witht those videos. Seeing people do stuff like this makes me wish i wasnt a human because we are so embarrassing.

does she duck hoover twice a day 😂 twice a month of your lucky

Was thinking that, between being so Ill all the time and so so tired she’s definitely not got the energy to hoover ‘at least twice’ a day for Christ sake surely 🤨🤨

Reactions: 1
Not just tired EXHAUSTED and didnt eat for 50 hours … okay then 😂 she must never be away from bloody doctors with viruses. Doesnt she realise if you have a kid at nursery you get nursery bugs? It literally never ends, welcome to life .. it sucks!
i like to think I keep a very clean home and hoovering/mopping the floors twice a week is plenty. She tells so many lies for like no reason

How the hell are they affording so many holidays?!

Not just tired EXHAUSTED and didnt eat for 50 hours … okay then 😂 she must never be away from bloody doctors with viruses. Doesnt she realise if you have a kid at nursery you get nursery bugs? It literally never ends, welcome to life .. it sucks!
i like to think I keep a very clean home and hoovering/mopping the floors twice a week is plenty. She tells so many lies for like no reason

How the hell are they affording so many holidays?!
She affords all of these holidays but at the same time is selling battered secondhand kids toys on vinted and stained old baby vests for 50p make it make sense 😂

Agreed. The bugs they catch from school especially nursery and reception at this time of year are horrendous. My son is in reception and I was hoping it wouldn’t be like last year but nope, we’ve all literally been non stop ill since he went back in September.

Its awful! Im with you there but she goes on as if she is hard done by when she literally has what we all have a we just get on with it!!
Lol! I think its all going on a credit card

I’m sorry but why isn’t Rob helping with the kids in the night? Does he ever? I get he works but that’s no excuse really? My partner was working 2 jobs, 60+ hour weeks and not getting home until 12:30am and he still got up with my first in the night if I needed him to.

I’m sorry but why isn’t Rob helping with the kids in the night? Does he ever? I get he works but that’s no excuse really? My partner was working 2 jobs, 60+ hour weeks and not getting home until 12:30am and he still got up with my first in the night if I needed him to.
I think he does and she likes to make herself a martyr! Definitely, its both parents jobs! I have a teeny feeling she is over exaggerating somewhat

I really feel like this women would be the most cringiest person in person 🤢 she’s just tooo lovey dovey with absolutely EVERYTHING!
I dread to think about all the massive birthday/valentines/Father’s Day posts she puts on fb 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2