mels_family_life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is secretly seething that her account isnt more successful and she doesnt get more stuff

That housecoat looks like it needs a good wash!!

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why but I’m still genuinely so shocked she’s selling secondhand stuff for so much and people are apparently buying it all? £6 for secondhand sleepsuits!! 🥴 Yes I get they’re from Next (although really not that special Mel) and probably cost £18 new but… they’re secondhand? A baby has worn them, thrown up in them, taken a number two in them, worn a dirty pee filled nappy in them overnight… I would not pay £6 for 3 secondhand sleepsuits, no way!! If she’s serious and people really are buying them then they’re honestly delusional. You can get a pack of 3 sleepsuits brand new in Asda for £8-10! I’d much rather spend the extra, and tbh once you’ve added in postage costs too which she’s surely charging at least £2-3 for, you’re not exactly getting a bargain? Make it make sense? It’s ridiculous when you think about it.

Reactions: 2
Someone take note.. Harlow is sitting unaided at 7 months. Just in case she claims she did this at the extraordinary age of only 7 weeks like she did with a lot of Hudson’s milestones.

I know, I really wish she would stop it - its either the second hand crappy clothes or selling FM 😳 she is basically a shoddy saleswoman. Her page doesnt have any content. Lol, her whole life is a lie. I feel sad for influencers who portray this perfect lifestyle. She must be absolutely broke to be trying to shift stuff. Also if she was upset at the kid spending £160 (which is a lot of money to be fair) i think she is broke.

lol she will be piping out with how the baby spoke 3 different languages at 6 weeks old

• Haha
She literally made out like her entire bed was a blood bath and it’s just this one tiny stain 🤦🏻‍♀️
04760085-1AA1-449D-B1C1-7CCED1953973.png

• Haha
She is such a drama queen .. about everything and everyone. She is desperate for content, its making my toes curl watching her just now its so so dull

She is massively jumping on that band wagon of that poor little baby who died obviously with sepsis. Keeps going on about the baby having an ear infection- if you ever read this Mel which im sure you do viral infection can turn into a different bacterial infection later on so when the go checked it could have been a virus. Ffs.

she is definitely broke, no idea how they will afford a wedding. And the sleep thing - yes welcome to life as a parent. Why the hell did she have another 🤦🏻‍♀️

She is massively jumping on that band wagon of that poor little baby who died obviously with sepsis. Keeps going on about the baby having an ear infection- if you ever read this Mel which im sure you do viral infection can turn into a different bacterial infection later on so when the go checked it could have been a virus. Ffs.

she is definitely broke, no idea how they will afford a wedding. And the sleep thing - yes welcome to life as a parent. Why the hell did she have another 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just wait until she gets something for free for the wee ones sleep again then all will be good an the kids will have had the best sleep ever until its begging time once again.
Complete drama queen and always on the beg just dont think its working the same anymore she has been found out.
Still think the dogs operation was the beginning of her decline no one can trust her and she was taking far too much free stuff taking multiple of certain items which you can't recommend them all.

Just wait until she gets something for free for the wee ones sleep again then all will be good an the kids will have had the best sleep ever until its begging time once again.
Complete drama queen and always on the beg just dont think its working the same anymore she has been found out.
Still think the dogs operation was the beginning of her decline no one can trust her and she was taking far too much free stuff taking multiple of certain items which you can't recommend them all.
Yeah every thing she gets gifted now seems to be a bit naff? Life naffer than before? The dog’s operation was a joke. It was the fact she couldn’t see why people were upset. Because your away on holiday you absolute self absorbed hole. Even if you didnt spend the dog’s operation money on your holiday(i think they 100000% were using it). You were asking other people to pay for your dog’s operation. Just dont go on holiday like we would all have to do.

i dunno, im speculating but i dont thing those dogs are looked after well i saw one on her stories the other day and it looked really sullen and horrendously overgrown - badly needs to go to the groomers and look after them properly

Yeah every thing she gets gifted now seems to be a bit naff? Life naffer than before? The dog’s operation was a joke. It was the fact she couldn’t see why people were upset. Because your away on holiday you absolute self absorbed hole. Even if you didnt spend the dog’s operation money on your holiday(i think they 100000% were using it). You were asking other people to pay for your dog’s operation. Just dont go on holiday like we would all have to do.

i dunno, im speculating but i dont thing those dogs are looked after well i saw one on her stories the other day and it looked really sullen and horrendously overgrown - badly needs to go to the groomers and look after them properly
I think that is what got everyone, help i cant afford my dogs operation and I'm scared then not long later all happy and forgot about the dog as there off to 7 different hotels in 7 different nights.
Something most of us can only dream of but we were the ones being asked to save the dog.
Just reeks of entitlement!
The more she gets the bigger her ego gets always a sob story when its begging time or looking for attention (which leads to more free stuff)
Even the same when she accused the other ones she used to be friends with of bullying her she milked that for every bit of attention she could get slating them while preaching be kind.

Oh yeah she reeks the girl at school that bullied other girls on the sly, then caried if she gor caught and played the victim. I bet she takes absolutely no ownership of anything ever. I can guarantee somewill ALWAYS be someone elses fault. I wonder what she was gifted by that company selli g electrical goods? Maybe a voucher for doing an ad ect. She should be declaring it.
Also why cant she stop harping on , the kid had an ear infection that could have developed secondary to a viral infection. It happens all the time. I cant wait to see the whole polava about complaining! 🍿

Has anyone seen the ad video promoting euronics all it does is promote her and does nothing for the company.
Do the idiots running these company's actually think her promoting them will help.

Wasnt sure what this was actually all about? Was she paid or gifted stuff? SO random
Not sure but it shows that she has not got a clue what she is doing and is tit at promoting.
Didn't think anything could top the "PR Events" when she bags a freebie making it sound more important than it is.
She must go seeking these places out making out she is a big thing on insta but she doesn't seem to grow much anymore as she is just stale.

She lives in a grubby council estate in Scotland. They don’t have a pot to piss in. These are facts by the way, not my opinion!

Her likes are hidden on all of her reels and all of her grid posts because of how badly they perform. That last reel of her jumping up and down, the second hand embarrassment is so strong!!!! Half of the comments under her posts are always her own in a desperate bid to seem popular.

The euronics ad in her grubby little house 😂 Her month old nails when she turns the light off 😂 I could go on…. she thinks she’s made it doing milk adverts for twenty quid max and she’s living in a hole like that 😂 Made my morning catching up on that shite!

29,000 bots otherwise why such secrecy about her grid engagement??? She thinks she’s a princess but in reality she’s living from one of Rob’s pay cheques to the next 😂 Has she gone back to any type of work do we know or is she just sinking in debt?!

Imagine using your neighbors door to film an ad because yours is so bad, thats embarrassing and I really hope she asked the neighbour. Imagine you opened your door to find her taking pictures of milk bottles on your front step 😅 it makes me wonder if its euronics she is having an issue with when she was saying about bother getting paid? Or is it mills maybe. They probably are living paycheque to paycheque but that isnt an excuse for a grubby house in my opinion. I just dont understand these people. I think im curious more than anything - she comes across as having a huge sense of entitlement with zero awareness of anything out with herself. 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe im wrong.

Thats so interesting, I wont ask how you know that lol but i guess the credit card is getting hammered. She said she was on mat leave, probably why she is putting more baby clothes up 🤣