Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carrie-louise

The reason this thread isn’t more active is because nobody knows who she is. 27,000 follower account with 500 story views max 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

BrightStar11

Chatty Member
It will all be debt! You don’t sell manky baby vests for £2 but have plenty of money to holiday! Mel WISHES that she had the perfect home to really showcase herself as the influencer that she has always wanted to desperate to be - but it’s a hole. When does she ever show anything of her home?! She’s embarrassed! It doesn’t fit with the picture she has painted or wealthy stay at home parent. Rob’s got a shit job too! The only way she got a decent engaged grid post is by getting her naked bump out for all the pregnancy pervs in the style of Rebecca Lamb! Mel looks like she needs a good bloody wash!

Reactions: 5

BrightStar11

Chatty Member
I have often wondered this. Me and my partner aren’t well off but I would never dream of selling my sons secondhand clothes for such little and pathetic prices, like I am not that desperate for a spare £2. I just hand them down to a family member or give them to charity. Also, on more than one occasion she’s filmed around the area she lives in and as judgemental as this will seem, it looks pretty rough.
It is very rough!!!! I’ve seen it on Google Earth, it looks like a terrible area. Not a problem particularly as it sometimes can’t be helped but the problem is that she makes out she’s an affluent princess which couldn’t be further from the truth. She has massive jealousy issues surrounding anyone who has a decent home.

Reactions: 3

YorkshireMummy

Wasnt sure what this was actually all about? Was she paid or gifted stuff? SO random
Not sure but it shows that she has not got a clue what she is doing and is shit at promoting.
Didn't think anything could top the "PR Events" when she bags a freebie making it sound more important than it is.
She must go seeking these places out making out she is a big thing on insta but she doesn't seem to grow much anymore as she is just stale.

Reactions: 2

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
It’s literally all her page is now, selling old baby clothes for £2 (mortifying if you ask me) donate them you tight fisted woman. Or set up a depop or a vinted account. She does it that way so a company dont take a small cut out of the sale. Advertising FM and ads for stuff she has been gifted. I saw a thing recently someone had put up saying if people online wanted to accepted gifted items from a company they should be legally required to donate the value of the said item to charity as should the company. … just a thought.

It will all be debt! You don’t sell manky baby vests for £2 but have plenty of money to holiday! Mel WISHES that she had the perfect home to really showcase herself as the influencer that she has always wanted to desperate to be - but it’s a hole. When does she ever show anything of her home?! She’s embarrassed! It doesn’t fit with the picture she has painted or wealthy stay at home parent. Rob’s got a shit job too! The only way she got a decent engaged grid post is by getting her naked bump out for all the pregnancy pervs in the style of Rebecca Lamb! Mel looks like she needs a good bloody wash!
Spill the tea if you have any lol ☕ 🫖 🐸 🍿

YorkshireMummy

Everything including that phoney proposal was done to try and get her more attention.
You can tell the please donate posts looking for recommendations especially on the wedding stuff.
She wants everyone else to pay or send her free stuff for it so she can show she's living the high life as she can't afford it herself.
Seen someone say she was a drama teacher before and can tell this is just a part she plays.
From what I am led to believe from others in her home town her relationship is not anywhere near as perfect as she makes out and her better half has left and went back to England on a few occasions fed up of her constant drama and attention seeking.
Can tell he does not want to be on camera at times while she is in her element.

BatmanAndRobyn

Trust me they have no money whatsoever. Not a problem, a lot of people are short at the moment. But Mel thinks she’s some kind of affluent princess 😂 You live in a council house Mel and your trying to sell used baby vests for £10 each 😂 She’s the total OPPOSITE to what she wishes she was!

• Haha

stormsilver

I really feel like this women would be the most cringiest person in person 🤢 she’s just tooo lovey dovey with absolutely EVERYTHING!
I dread to think about all the massive birthday/valentines/Father’s Day posts she puts on fb 🤮

• Haha

L00kform3

VIP Member
I can’t help but think about how she begged for money to ‘save her dogs life’ whenever I see her on all of these holidays 😂 The audacity.

YorkshireMummy

It’s really irking me that she is using the child for instagram content regarding him being unwell. Posting pictures about it. Its out of order.
Also you say your not going to hospital with him because of your back /crutches. If that were me id crawl over hot coals with two broken legs to be with my child in hospital. It wouldnt even enter into my mind not to go. Plus she is happy enough to continue posting advertisements and reels. Oh and also the FM deals and the kids old used clothes for £2.

She also said she was told to be on bed rest because of bulging discs. The nhs dont advise that. They tell you you must keep mobilising otherwise your back seizes up even worse.

Makes you wonder if he really is even in, which I really hope is just my dark mind because no right person would ever make that up. Im just speculating of course. Perfect example of the girl who cried wolf.

I think there is something really wrong with her. Or she is just pathological liar.
Never believed a word from her after everyone paid for her dogs operation then just went quiet when called out on it and gave no updates while touring hotels at the same time coincidentally.
I truly think she thinks her online persona is a different person than her and does not need to keep everything strictly true and will do anything for likes and crappy partnerships she is slapping the barrel with.

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
I know, I really wish she would stop it - its either the second hand shitty clothes or selling FM 😳 she is basically a shoddy saleswoman. Her page doesnt have any content. Lol, her whole life is a lie. I feel sad for influencers who portray this perfect lifestyle. She must be absolutely broke to be trying to shift stuff. Also if she was upset at the kid spending £160 (which is a lot of money to be fair) i think she is broke.

lol she will be piping out with how the baby spoke 3 different languages at 6 weeks old

• Haha

L00kform3

VIP Member
I don’t know why but I’m still genuinely so shocked she’s selling secondhand stuff for so much and people are apparently buying it all? £6 for secondhand sleepsuits!! 🥴 Yes I get they’re from Next (although really not that special Mel) and probably cost £18 new but… they’re secondhand? A baby has worn them, thrown up in them, taken a number two in them, worn a dirty pee filled nappy in them overnight… I would not pay £6 for 3 secondhand sleepsuits, no way!! If she’s serious and people really are buying them then they’re honestly delusional. You can get a pack of 3 sleepsuits brand new in Asda for £8-10! I’d much rather spend the extra, and tbh once you’ve added in postage costs too which she’s surely charging at least £2-3 for, you’re not exactly getting a bargain? Make it make sense? It’s ridiculous when you think about it.

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
No but i dont thinkit matters to these kind of people when its gifted/free. Hey would happily advertise 💩 if it got them money. I has dawned on me recently that she is copying molly mae something chronic. Especially in the way she speaks - the fake happy persona and reverberating what she has literally just said at the end of every clip. Even the way she holds the camera.

BrightStar11

Chatty Member
The thing with this absolute classless grubby woman is that they actually have no money. I have this on good authority. Mel likes to make out that she is living the life, that she is funny, that she’s an influencer - she’s actually a skint unfunny narcissist from up north. I mean I feel this is proven by the fact that she’s trying to sell baby vests for £2?

Mel’s account is unengaged and deep down she knows it. We can see this by the number of likes on her reels and her hidden likes on most of her grid posts. She has done shoutouts for people before and they have gained 20 followers for example. Her FM “journey” miraculously stopped dead because her account was not engaged enough to make it work.

The reason she posts any “trolling” she gets is because this is what narcissist do, they cannot ever take any criticism whatsoever. It attacks their whole vision of themselves.

She’s as skint as anything living in a rundown hovel. She always has been skint. Which is why she is always on the want for anything free.

• Heart

YorkshireMummy

Does anyone remember when she was PISSED about having to give back the money she got given from her followers for the dogs operation? And like she wasn’t getting how rude and dishonest it was that they went on holiday even though they said they didnt use that money. I wholeheartedly believe she did use the money for the dog for her holiday but even if she didnt I cant see how she couldn’t understand why people were upset? Use your holiday money for the dogs operation and dont go FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️
Was this the 7 night in 7 different hotels that must of cost a fortune while everyone else saved the dog lol.

BrightStar11

Chatty Member
She lives in a grubby council estate in Scotland. They don’t have a pot to piss in. These are facts by the way, not my opinion!

Her likes are hidden on all of her reels and all of her grid posts because of how badly they perform. That last reel of her jumping up and down, the second hand embarrassment is so strong!!!! Half of the comments under her posts are always her own in a desperate bid to seem popular.

The euronics ad in her grubby little house 😂 Her month old nails when she turns the light off 😂 I could go on…. she thinks she’s made it doing milk adverts for twenty quid max and she’s living in a hole like that 😂 Made my morning catching up on that shite!

29,000 bots otherwise why such secrecy about her grid engagement??? She thinks she’s a princess but in reality she’s living from one of Rob’s pay cheques to the next 😂 Has she gone back to any type of work do we know or is she just sinking in debt?!