mels_family_life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the f*ck can you be on the beg non stop selling stuff for pennies then out showing off your expensive holidays the next?
The credit card must be taking a hammering to present this fake image.

Reactions: 2
Imagine your life was that vacuous and superficial thats what you needed to do? I wonder if it was cheaper also on account if it being turkey? Back seems to have sorted itself out considering she has lost bladder control because of it a few weeks ago 😏

Or it was all gifted and she didnt declare it after her beg fest on social media? Wouldnt put it past her

doesn anyone else think they are planning on moving down south near daddy rob’s family? She put a thing on a few months ago about how she wished they lived on the same road down south as all of the kids cousins and “maybe one day” then put something up about manchester airport and security last night? I think they are planning to move
She will want to move down south as everytime daddy rob gets fed up of her constant drama he always ends up back home in England , i know of quite a few times its happened already to the point he said hes no coming back, if shes there with him he cant run away!
God help his family if she is there all the time, they will move away!

Reactions: 1
Maybe thats in rhe cards! Do you ever know what it was about? I always thought he looked very uncomfortable being filmed and also that she strikes me as a bit of a bunny boiler!

Not her promoting that absolutely crap Temu which is very well known to be ripping people off left, right and centre!

I don’t know what it is but she is literally on the beg everyday with it and it’s embarrassing! She clearly isnt getting gifed anything from companies now she really doesnt do any ads .. oh dear rhe work must be drying up

Maybe thats in rhe cards! Do you ever know what it was about? I always thought he looked very uncomfortable being filmed and also that she strikes me as a bit of a bunny boiler!
Sorry for the late reply 😅 he hates being on camera and cringes when she is.
Hates the begging side and does not want free stuff as it looks like he can't provide for his family I am led to believe he was at breaking point before.

Sorry for the late reply 😅 he hates being on camera and cringes when she is.
Hates the begging side and does not want free stuff as it looks like he can't provide for his family I am led to believe he was at breaking point before.
i suspect she has him by the short andcurlies by having babies. If he leaves he would need to go back down to england and wouldnt see him kids much!

Anyone else think daddy rob is upto no good with all the gifts he has beem gettong her whilst away on “business” 😜

I can’t help but think about how she begged for money to ‘save her dogs life’ whenever I see her on all of these holidays 😂 The audacity.

Reactions: 2
They must be fair tanning the credit card! She is selling that tens machine when she “won” it or gor ir for free from that temu. She literally has no shame

Not her promoting that absolutely crap Temu which is very well known to be ripping people off left, right and centre!
That house must be absolutely FULL of shite and tat. She never shows it … cluttered and dirty i bet
On holiday number 4 now of the year? Anyone else notice how she managed to flash their bmw in a scene with the smallest child - make your shoes match the car.
Brag, brag, brag, brag BRAG. However, its an old model of bmw 🥹😂

God she is so desperate to get a thing with waitrose, she keeps tagging them and its making my toes curl. People who shop in waitrose dont sell their childrens old clothes with stains on them for 50p. Is she for real? Also she doesnt live anywhere near byres road. Its cringy as duck - she has probably never been in the west end of glasgow in her life 😂

• Haha
How is she not embarrassed to share those screenshots with all the bleeping hearts, are they 12??

I’m embarrassed she was acting wired from the McDonald’s iced coffee only to be told they don’t have coffee in them and she was basically lying 😂😂

Id be embarrassed to be selling every pair of my childs old shoes saying ‘need a bit of a clean’ for every pair. Well bleeping clean them then, lazy

I cant help thinking she was livid at him for being ill. She said something about how she had had a chest infection for 5 weeks and also going on about an ulcer when your partner has an over 39 degree temperature is a bit shabby 😂

Everytime I go on her stories (which honestly is maybe once every 1-3 months) it’s the same story. Either she’s ill, her kids are ill, rubbish sleep or she’s been on holiday. Lucky me as I watched today for the first time in a while and saw all 4 in a matter of 2 or 3 stories.

I swear there is always something wrong with her or the kids, like every single week 🙃
Or is there 👀 I wonder if the GP has given her her own chair in the waiting room for the amount shes there

im sorry, if your that ill you do not take f**ing pictures of yourself in the waiting are 😅 its got “ill dm you hun” vibes written all over it
---
Everytime I go on her stories (which honestly is maybe once every 1-3 months) it’s the same story. Either she’s ill, her kids are ill, rubbish sleep or she’s been on holiday. Lucky me as I watched today for the first time in a while and saw all 4 in a matter of 2 or 3 stories.
Or shes selling dirty, worn to within an inch of its life fast fashion for 50p 🌚

• Haha
God she is so desperate to get a thing with waitrose, she keeps tagging them and its making my toes curl. People who shop in waitrose dont sell their childrens old clothes with stains on them for 50p. Is she for real? Also she doesnt live anywhere near byres road. Its cringy as duck - she has probably never been in the west end of glasgow in her life 😂
She lives in Stewarton 🤣 in a very tiny council house. It’s a decent enough small town, generally quite affluent, but not the part she lives in!

• Haha