Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SozBbz

VIP Member
Ok so I know this is trivial, but the woman does not even know that the definition of natural yoghurt is yoghurt without flavourings.

Yet Tidge the thick, is having Vanilla natural yoghurt, because of course she is, the absolute brain dead moron 🙄

She never ceases to come up with new ways to advertise her stupidity.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Siofra

Yes, forgot that the mother in law probably pays the school fees and allows them to live in that flat! All in all, the pair of them would have nothing if not for his family. Pathetic situation for her to find herself in, especially seeing as she isn’t legally married to this guy. His family supporting them for the sake of the two kids. Wonder what will happen when the kids fly the nest! What will happen to her then? 🤨

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Ah bless, myhana has more friends than Melly. Only events she’ll ever organise are for myhana she’s never had anyone over to the flat - sad really

• Haha

memyselfi

VIP Member
I really hope it isn’t but is that a catheter drainage bag on the bed beside the mother? Give the woman some dignity ffs it’s shameful, it’s like she is deliberately trying to shame the poor woman in her most vulnerable time of her life.

• Wow

Iriseyegal

She looks wasted. Like she is drugged up to the eyeballs

And its not Baby Botox you pleb. Botox is fucking Botox no matter how many units you get.

Fucking dope.
She's not drying her hair, she's drying her wig. The one she sticks on over the few bits of broken hair she's left with!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Balooba

VIP Member
Ah bless, myhana has more friends than Melly. Only events she’ll ever organise are for myhana she’s never had anyone over to the flat - sad really
She said lots of preteens… I count maybe 10 party bags ? There’s absolutely no way I see that party happening in the flat.

Pambono5

Chatty Member
She's broken one minute then next story is a pile of free stuff because l'occitane saw how much she needed to relax . Did she actually write that, such a dumb b!+ch and I dont use that word very often. She's lazy and disgusting.
As bad as these instahuns sharing about Rafah and those poor babies and then next a photo of a palm tree or a cocktail and their holiday breakfast . But no one seems to be copping on to them

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
So I've decided she lives in a caravan out the back of her not MILs house. It's the only explanation.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and she wouldn’t look out of place in it either!!!
---
She packing to go on hols even though her mother is very ill?
Shes a walking bitch, God help her she will be posting that shes in Marbella when she’s actually staying about 20miles from it, she will take the bus to Marbella & hang ouside 5* hotels pretending she’s staying there, thats the usual pathetic behaviour!!

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Thread number 33 for our artificial airhead.

Not much to update....no sign of Azhole, selling her old tat on Depop for pennies, being 'so honest' about her menopause journey, no sign of the sixth second born at the horse-riding for months. She's down to one 'unit' of booze per week 😜 and guzzling fluids now from the Stanley, which isn't from Temu.

Smoke alarm still beeping at Housecoat HQ......

Am I missing much?

Last thread:

• Haha

Seamus

Chatty Member
In one story she tells us she loves the G+C leggings because they’re like a second skin, they’re so tight. In the next she’s telling us she doesn’t like tight clothes 🤣
She's a walking contradiction🤣
It's always makes me laugh and have second hand embarrassment for her the way she tries to make out she's some kind of fashion icon....
Like I have never being interested in fashion/latest trends/ who's wearing what/ runway BS etc. I just wear what's comfortable and what suits me ( as a busy working mother with a REAL job) BUT compared to her style ( or lack of it) I actually look like someone that stepped off the runway in Milan and that's saying something 🤣😅😆 Her wardrobe by day is legging and an oversized lagging jacket of some description and by night black blazer dress with hooker boots, then on hols it's nightdresses....she's wearing the same thing with years but in her head she actually thinks she looks like Hailey Bebeir or the likes! If it wasn't so hilarious it would be so sad, the notions....😆

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
She will probably get loads of followers from that mention.
This is how I'd heard of her originally, from lindsay.
Do you remember the Claire Balding story of her being on phone to tignam for hours and tignam telling her how to act and sell herself on insta and she had to pee in wash basket it went on that long. And here's Claire with a thriving business and this one was giving her advice 😄
Yeah!! She was so patronising to both of them. She used to give Lindsay all of myhanas old clothes for Luna and then come on stories and brag about it. They both saw sense quick enough. Would love to know how it actually ended!

She didn’t spill any tea, but she said she did see her in a hotel once years later and Melly gave her the iciest look and Lindsay was lolling that she’s still holding on to the grudge 😂😂

• Haha

gabbysolis

We’ve gone from klonic to coal-onik, how hard is it to google a pronunciation if you don’t know it 🤣

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
Wonder did Melly and Julie Ledwedgh get those Cheques for 75 grand from that builder for not objecting to planning 40 people from Blackberry hill got it and another estate knockcree
She was a renter who didn't pay her rent in Blackberry Hill, did a midnight flit remember?

Wonder how many cases he has now against his name for unpaid bills?! Gangsters the 2 of them.

Pambono5

Chatty Member
Posts a photo everytime so everyone knows she visited the mother. It only highlights how infrequent she goes to visit her. Rather stay at home tapping bottles of creams or scrunching the horse hair into camera

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
It’s absolutely sicking. Imagine posting about the absolute devastation of what happened in Rafah and then proceeding to post the below captioning it “They saw how much I needed to relax” is she for real!

Only shows support when it’s trendy.

Nothing like after what happened guys I’d like to do a competition with these products I’ve been gifted donate to help those in Rafah, send me a screenshot of your donation and you’ll be in with a chance of winning the Loccitane products. If she done something like that I’d commend her but no she’s selfish and needs to relax.

I know a lot more mothers out there deserving of those products than an alco, like you who barely works, cooks and spends her evenings lathering herself up.

View attachment 2961673
I’m so behind on this thread because I needed to take a break from this vacuous bell end but seeing this post here actually made my jaw drop. I don’t know how I continue to allow myself to be shocked by her lack of self awareness but it just keeps happening.
Just when I think she can’t slither any lower… She is so self obsessed it’s really quite alarming at this stage.
Anyways, back to catching up!
---
Guys please download the no thanks app . I just did and Jesus the amount of companies connected with Israel. I knew a good few were but kinda gobsmacked now and it gives a breakdown of why and the proof.. and sure low and behold her fav Celine is there that she puts on the gram .. yawn... and every second thing she loves ..
She bloody wishes she actually owned one genuine piece from Celine. Or any other luxury brand for that matter. But I didn’t know that about them, so thank you. Must download that app. I nearly bought a Celine bag in the BT sale over the weekend but opted for another brand in the end. Glad I didn’t buy one as it would have been going back.
See Melly how people actually work and don’t just play pretend in a “business” (which to my mind is definitely a front for something else)? So how it works is, you actually do a proper job and then you get paid at the end of each month. If you stick at it long enough you can even end up earning a fairly decent amount of money so that you can save up and allow yourself to buy genuine bags or whatever it is that you’re in to. Not fake knock offs your fake husband brings home from China or wherever his new bird is lI cared these days. Novel idea I know. You should try it! And while you’re at it, maybe you could go all out and buy a new battery for your smoke alarm.

Last edited: