Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The son is old enough to buy his own "treats" surely? Why does she insist on treating them both like babies. Also why don't they see the grandparents much, they are only down the road. I HATE that she posted that video of her poor mother dancing like that, give her privacy and dignity please, like she covers her daughters face but shows her mother like that.

Reactions: 15

Siofra

Both herself and this little boyfriend are nauseating. What she sees in this little man I’ll never know! How awful that she wouldn’t bring her kids to spend time with their grandfather, beyond belief. Some of us wish we still had our Dads here to spend the day with

• Heart

Melmcs

VIP Member
Then she goes and patronises her very sick Mother by tickling her under the chin like you do to a DOG!! Making her perform for the camera and look how great I am I for mashing 2 spuds with a fork. She is a horrible piece of shit. Be grateful your Dad thinks of your kids and not demean his treats as "shit" brought into the house.

She is an ungrateful Cunt. No wonder no one bothers with her.

She looks like her mother. She won't like that one bit!!
. But loves spending time with her - 3 times a year at most. You would swear she was the Epiphany the way she goes on. The Epiphany about herself and how "great" she is.

Cunt.

• Heart
  • Sick

Seamus

Chatty Member
I really hope it isn’t but is that a catheter drainage bag on the bed beside the mother? Give the woman some dignity ffs it’s shameful, it’s like she is deliberately trying to shame the poor woman in her most vulnerable time of her life.
It definitely is a catheter bag. I doubt it's a urinary catheter, I'd say it's more of a drain from somewhere as it's hard to see. Either way she is scum of the earth putting pics of her mother in a hospital bed up on SM for 45k strangers to see. If I was from Dublin and seen her in DTC, by god I'd have no problem to march up to her and tell her what an absolute vile piece of work she really is.
She obviously seen posts here from yesterday and said she better show face with her mother. 😡

Reactions: 14

Pambono5

Chatty Member
Why is she on flashing that fake hair "waiting on news" . Go straight to the hospital and see your mother you Selfish cow. Poncing around hairdressers for 2 days.

And the hair looks terrible, more fake than ever , 2 completely different colours that do not blend at all. And the sunglasses.
Do you remember a singer in the 90s Anastasia, she wore dark sunglasses all the time and had that 2 tone hair. First thing I thought of

• Heart
  • Haha

Pambono5

Chatty Member
Another 2 days spent on the hair. Imagine having 2 days a month back to back to spend on getting your hair done. And worse still it comes out looking like 2000 world cup wag $hite and tinsel.
Begging for collabs, mortified for her

• Heart

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Who’d be messaging her about their dead fathers. Are they making a dig at her. Why can’t she go see her father on Father’s Day like? Crying about him being ill with cancer not long ago. Was the hour at the house during the week suppose to be for his Father’s Day ? Again a bitch. Azhar wouldn’t spend the day with them that’s what it is. He’d be mortified to hang out with her family. Everyone pretending he’s a busy business man 🤣🤣🤣. Nooooo he won’t be seen with you all is what it is. Anyway I’m sure he’s on the golf course, she could have went with her kids by herself an hour down the road to spend time with her dad . And not a current picture of anybody. The father with her kids old. Azhar and kids old. Why couldn’t she post one of today when she made up the story about Hannah and the chocolates. I’d say he was seen for ten mins at breakfast and left. They’ll meet up for pasta at some point and he’ll be gone again. Him and his little chin 🤢

• Haha

Seamus

Chatty Member
I've almost stopped looking at this weapons stories and the last few she posted will be the end of me dipping in for awhile. We all know she has zero empathy and morals as she has freely demonstrated within the last few years. But to try and garner engagement and "likes" if you will from the atrocities in Gaza straight after showing a table full of M&S food at Myhannas party has me finished. She reads here constantly and you would think if she wants to continue being a two faced bitch she'd at least hide the fact she continues to support zionist businesses.
I've done a huge clear out of my instagram for this reason as I can't abide this jumping on the bandwagon by sharing horrific posts on what's going on but in reality these dispicable instahuns couldn't give an absolute shite.
Anyone sharing these type of stories for just engagement is pure evil in my eyes. Some of these instahuns have huge platforms that they could actually use them to try and make a difference. Its very obvious with the majority of them that they are only bandwagon hopping and only truly care about their numbers. I'm done for awhile and taking a break from SM..

• Heart

memyselfi

VIP Member
Homemade mashed potatoes for her mother because she likes to think she’s really good at it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And ate a full bag of maltesers the wild thing. She’s a real rebel isn’t she! You could absolutely tell she was seething at her dad buying the rubbish for her kids, like you can envisage her sneering at it. Her parents don’t have much and don’t see their grandkids and she is patronising the dad then saying she doesn’t give that stuff to her kids. I just found all those stories so bizarre. Homemade mash & watery chicken broth 🤢

• Sick

Pambono5

Chatty Member
Everytime she does one of those grid posts of basic insta hun "life lately" they are all the same. 10 photos of
the hair from the angled front.
the hair from the side while she looks seductively at the ground.
the leggings with the oversized puffy coat and the runners with the upturned toe.
The upturned glasses on a resteraunt table so the logo is visible with the pencil case beside them.
The prawn with the eyes on top of pasta
The nails (yuk)
The back of the baby's hair
The lamp
A view of the flat through a blurred vision of a cracked looking vase with fake flowers

Rinse and repeat.

• Haha

teeteebee

VIP Member
I’m sorry but what a fcking gobshite!!! Sitting IDOL in her sick mother’s house! 🙄🙄 is there not a wash needing to be done or a bit of cleaning??? Self absorbed asshole! 🙄🙄

sorry she just boils my blood 🤣

• Heart

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
The one year ago today no cheating post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Every one I’ve seen do this is of a nice photo outdoors with family, maybe on hols, out for dinner.

Hers is A LAMP …..taken from an obscure angle….in the squat!!!!! On this occasion you actually should have cheated and posted nothing!!!!

• Haha

quickbook

Chatty Member
She could get great advice from Sociallysands on how to up her profile and engagement. Bring something to the table that gets your followers interested. Stop talking about me,me, me all the time and how wonderful you are at everything and how wonderful your hair, skin and nails are.

Bring some real content ! Be likeable ! Be human ! Be about what who you really are and not the fake persona ! That’s just my bit of advice. You can’t grow unless you change and fix what’s wrong !

Reactions: 13

Iriseyegal

Why can't she ever take a proper picture inside the penthouse apartment? Why is the phone always so close to her face or the food or the pillows on the bed? She seems only to be able to take proper pictures when she is on holiday. What's the deal with it?
The landlord may have a clause in the tenancy agreement that she's not allowed post on social media 🤣
She owns nothing, not even the pretend husband
As for her bragging about being at previous Taylor Swift concerts, that was in her dreams.
Miss Mills post the evidence of yourself at the gig
And while you're at it, post a wedding pic.
All she ever does is post pics of other people's weddings coz she's not married.
Fake as the fake tatt she tries to make people believe is real and she's to be envied for.
She's more to be pitied that at her age she's no home, no job, no money and no husband

I’ve no idea why but she’s really triggered me with that post. I just can’t comprehend how she can go from posting those bits about what happened to posting how she needs to relax.

I’m by no means a violent person but I’d love to punch her in the face and be like would you ever cop the f€@k on you selfish twat.

• Heart

Iriseyegal

The only stretch he'll be going for is to Mount joy if he doesn't pay his bills 🤣
Lord God she's hilarious telling her phone she's not drinking, going for a stretch after hazard gets back
Get off the cross Miss Mills. Yer leg was killing ya from driving to Tullamore 🤦‍♀️ try commuting daily for work. Now you don't understand what that means, it's where you get off your lazy arse, get up and out to work daily!

• Haha

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Anyone want to set up a go fund me and get her proper stuff for cooking 🤣🤣🤣 the sound of that big spoon would go through me

• Haha