Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

memyselfi

VIP Member
she’s so loaded why didn’t she buy herself the air wrap?
Because she strolls around dundrum in the same outfit she always wears and browses but never buys. She might be on the rob who knows 😂😂😂 she could fit loads in those oversized monstrosities of jackets, maybe some in the weave 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
She could get great advice from Sociallysands on how to up her profile and engagement. Bring something to the table that gets your followers interested. Stop talking about me,me, me all the time and how wonderful you are at everything and how wonderful your hair, skin and nails are.

Bring some real content ! Be likeable ! Be human ! Be about what who you really are and not the fake persona ! That’s just my bit of advice. You can’t grow unless you change and fix what’s wrong !
Totally agree and I have admitted here in the past that I used to really enjoy her content years back when she was in the apartment and the kids were smaller. I used to see the boasty behaviour but it progressively got worse and worse with the more followers she got. Her tone deaf comments and self praise became so sickening I had to unfollow.

As you said come on and be human - be relatable. They are qualities she simply doesn’t possess.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Her mother must be in hospital In Dublin because there’s no way she would go to Tullamore.

Harper Riley

VIP Member
So today. She is pretending to be a working mom on the run that she had to take her breakfast with her into the office for ten mins. The one robe like. Fuck sake id be mortified at this stage. And cuticle oil five times a day. Who the fuck had that type of time let alone who gives a shit. The plugging of the clarins sunscreen again, like it’s the best thing to ever happen. I’ve had it years ago. It’s just sunscreen. In fact if she knew anything she’s look into how lots of the cheaper sunscreens are so much better for you. Also hannas hand was hilarious. I fell off my chair when I saw her blip her hand on camera there for that second. lol. 🙄

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
How can she afford to go on so many holidays, though? We both work full time professional jobs and couldn’t afford to do that
The "holidays" are always to his Golf courses and his cheap tat clothing prison lines in Indonesia. She actually goes nowhere of any value. All expensed to ICLOTHING.

Believe me her life is miserable following him around making sure she gets her pitiful allowance.

No one envies this creature's life. Its downright sad.

Reactions: 11

crankypants13

VIP Member
In one story she tells us she loves the G+C leggings because they’re like a second skin, they’re so tight. In the next she’s telling us she doesn’t like tight clothes 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

memyselfi

VIP Member
Absolutely gorgeous day today, currently out at training with the kids, the area is buzzing with families out doing activities, having coffee and brunch ! She will be in the apartment curtains pulled slathering around hungover and will head to dundrum for the afternoon guaranteed. Why wouldn’t she hit the road early on a Sunday down to Tullamore spend a few hours with her family & back up this afternoon it’s shocking

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
I would definitely describe you as IDLE Melly, definitely NOT an idol 🤭🤭

Also people buy leggings for the GYM (no not gin) so reviews for those usually include are they squat proof, do they roll when you EXERCISE, do they bunch or sag when EXERCISING.

I realise this is tough for you Swigs as you only lie flat in them so maybe don’t bother with the reviews as no one would look to you for leggings advice

Maybe have a chat with your ill parents instead.

• Haha

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
She has the hardest, meanest looking face. Shamed into visiting her Mother from reading here & what followers exactly wld be messaging her? She lives in a made up world, in bed alone pretending the slimy yoke she lives with is gone for a “stretch” ahhahahaha fuckn hilarious excuse for him not being there. And im sure hee sister & father couldn’t give a rats ass if people are actually sending her a message, im sure they are more concerned with her Mother being so ill. Shes so pathetic.

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Her mother must be in hospital In Dublin because there’s no way she would go to Tullamore.
She is. I don’t think her mam is getting any more treatments. It’s sad. And this is the bare minimum time she spends with her. If this were me I’d be posted up in my mothers with my kids and family. My husband would jump through hoops to make us all happy. She’s only a cunt. Nothing in it for her only some content.

Harper Riley

VIP Member
thats why i got blocked from her, one minute she was bawling about gaza, next flogging her luxury robes...I sent her dm to say how insensitive she was and to cop on, got blocked.

is myhana playing with a babys musical instrument in last post, wasn't she 11 last week. She'll be on bragging about how good she is now shortly...
A genius on the babies xylophone. lol. My Hana so talented.
---
It’s so disingenuous of these huns sharing Rafah posts because they think it’s popular. It’s not a film. It’s a cold-blooded murder by Israel. Yet Melly continues to shop in Zionist shops like M&S, Next, H&M. Why hasn’t her partner told her that she is funding the genocide by supporting these businesses? That money makes is way back to Israel and to people living on stolen land in Palestine. If you want to make a difference, hit their pockets, look at how successful the McDonalds boycott was.
Well he hardly has morals himself lol. I doubt the 7 thousand companies he has claimed bankruptcy on over the years are exactly above board and morally straight . His whole family are gangsters. Crooks. I’d say the big house the mammy lives in is paid for my the Muslim community. Bottom line for him is his money and he even fucked that all up because he has nothing but nice rental cars. I’d say she has slowly realized that over the years and it depresses her and that’s why she drinks every day along with being lonely. Gaza is the bottom of the list for these people.

Last edited:
  • Haha

quickbook

Chatty Member
Surely Daddy knows a tout and can pay over the odds or what about his “high up doctor” friends. She’s just jumping on the bandwagon now. If she was that desperate she would have been on the ball when tickets released. She’s jealous that the yummy mummy’s will be there with their Swifty princesses.

Nopatience

VIP Member
What I find hilarious is that she never shows a full picture of herself in any outfit just a bad obscure angle, how you are supposed to see any of her “fashion” is beyond me.

quickbook

Chatty Member
She’s been dropping hints for a week or two about the big 11!!! No one gifted her a hand crafted cake so she had to buy. Will the mammys be invited in to see her humble abode ?

• Haha

Meteor09

Chatty Member
I have to laugh when she posts this shit
What are we supposed to share? Miss Hanas birthday cake? Will only support Irish if she's getting it for free otherwise it's a caterpillar cake from M&S.
The robes ain't working, the infertility route didn't work and the menopause ain't going to either.
Give it up.

• Haha