Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gabbysolis

We’ve gone from klonic to coal-onik, how hard is it to google a pronunciation if you don’t know it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

memyselfi

VIP Member
Anyone following since 2018 to prove this Walter Mitty was in the front row at Taylor swift 🤥🤥🤥? What a dose of a woman

Melmcs

VIP Member
Wonder did Melly and Julie Ledwedgh get those Cheques for 75 grand from that builder for not objecting to planning 40 people from Blackberry hill got it and another estate knockcree
She was a renter who didn't pay her rent in Blackberry Hill, did a midnight flit remember?

Wonder how many cases he has now against his name for unpaid bills?! Gangsters the 2 of them.

Pambono5

Chatty Member
Posts a photo everytime so everyone knows she visited the mother. It only highlights how infrequent she goes to visit her. Rather stay at home tapping bottles of creams or scrunching the horse hair into camera

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
It’s absolutely sicking. Imagine posting about the absolute devastation of what happened in Rafah and then proceeding to post the below captioning it “They saw how much I needed to relax” is she for real!

Only shows support when it’s trendy.

Nothing like after what happened guys I’d like to do a competition with these products I’ve been gifted donate to help those in Rafah, send me a screenshot of your donation and you’ll be in with a chance of winning the Loccitane products. If she done something like that I’d commend her but no she’s selfish and needs to relax.

I know a lot more mothers out there deserving of those products than an alco, like you who barely works, cooks and spends her evenings lathering herself up.

View attachment 2961673
I’m so behind on this thread because I needed to take a break from this vacuous bell end but seeing this post here actually made my jaw drop. I don’t know how I continue to allow myself to be shocked by her lack of self awareness but it just keeps happening.
Just when I think she can’t slither any lower… She is so self obsessed it’s really quite alarming at this stage.
Anyways, back to catching up!
---
Guys please download the no thanks app . I just did and Jesus the amount of companies connected with Israel. I knew a good few were but kinda gobsmacked now and it gives a breakdown of why and the proof.. and sure low and behold her fav Celine is there that she puts on the gram .. yawn... and every second thing she loves ..
She bloody wishes she actually owned one genuine piece from Celine. Or any other luxury brand for that matter. But I didn’t know that about them, so thank you. Must download that app. I nearly bought a Celine bag in the BT sale over the weekend but opted for another brand in the end. Glad I didn’t buy one as it would have been going back.
See Melly how people actually work and don’t just play pretend in a “business” (which to my mind is definitely a front for something else)? So how it works is, you actually do a proper job and then you get paid at the end of each month. If you stick at it long enough you can even end up earning a fairly decent amount of money so that you can save up and allow yourself to buy genuine bags or whatever it is that you’re in to. Not fake knock offs your fake husband brings home from China or wherever his new bird is lI cared these days. Novel idea I know. You should try it! And while you’re at it, maybe you could go all out and buy a new battery for your smoke alarm.

Last edited:

Pambono5

Chatty Member
She has to be taken the pee out of us here. "Who has fashion questions" and posts her previously mentioned (many times) staple wardrobe of leggings by day, blazer dress and knee high boots by night.
And what idiot needs to ask her about raffia bags with black lining . Google it , you have the exact term to put into the search engine

• Haha

Pambono5

Chatty Member
I never heard of her obsession with Taylor swift before and I would reckon I would be following from around 2018 ish. She was in that amazing apartment at the time i start following. I do remember her going to the cinema to see a taylor swift show so maybe front row at that. But I can't believe she would show someone else's video from that year several rows from the front but she was front row for it . Considering she showed her kids in the bath, every part of their house and used to sing shout out to my ex mocking his ex wife back then but no front row at said concert

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Ok so I know this is trivial, but the woman does not even know that the definition of natural yoghurt is yoghurt without flavourings.

Yet Tidge the thick, is having Vanilla natural yoghurt, because of course she is, the absolute brain dead moron 🙄

She never ceases to come up with new ways to advertise her stupidity.
And she said she was eating muesli then called it granola in the same sentence 🥴 she probably thinks they’re the same thing too

• Haha

memyselfi

VIP Member
The eyes on her yesterday at around 5pm and she was already blotto. Is it any wonder the daughter is so painful when this clown talks about being a ‘cool girl’ when she is 50 years of age FFS this woman needs to get laid she is wound so tight

Melmcs

VIP Member
Her nails are just 🤢. They already have grown out and I have no idea what shape they are supposed to be? The nail is too wide for a start and looks too big for her fingers. Too thick as well. Cheap and nasty looking, suits her up and down.

Her pic in the car, I don't believe she was out for lunch with the family. Azhole is missing, she is trying to call us out and failing once again.

Melmcs

VIP Member
She is an insufferable Cunt. It was a "Hooe you are AWL ok and not too upset by Rafah".

Fuck off Melissa. Tone deaf Idiot. God she hasnt a clue. Dimwit

#wheresAzhole

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Melly is ‘IDOL’ everyone. What a moron this one is. What are the bets she didn't vote ?

• Haha

Siofra

I cannot believe this idiot didn’t get to the hospital to stay with her mother!! And she posts this fact! Maybe, it’s just me, but I wouldn’t feel comfortable going off on holiday with my mother in and out of hospital. Her sister must be exhausted

memyselfi

VIP Member
Can anybody make sense of her chicken post 😳😳
No but if my mother was terminally ill in hospital I wouldn’t be in explorium posting about chicken FFS. Tickets for explorium are expensive and rather than show all the amazing things there and what an amazing family outing it is she posts about their chicken: over 20 degrees in Dublin today and this pleb is indoors again, I presume Azhar was dogging again sorry I mean golfing! Ahem!!

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
I think she is sleeping. I think she was in A & E all night. Fuck right off. You spent the morning admiring that boxer ugly face of yours. Then mentioned your terminally ill mother for sympathy when no one admired your fake wig. Posting stupid cosmetics for the fake lumpy fillered mouth.

Stop thinking and do something bar preen yourself you selfish Cunt.

She is the vilest Hun out there. Absolute horrid daughter.

Melissa you are a CUNT.

Know that.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Shite cleared 😂😂💀💀
---

That’s it exactly. Off enjoying life when your sister and Dad are trying to care for your sick mum. How can she do that to them
I said here before I cared for my mother before I was in my twenties every hospital appointment every chemo every hospital stay I never left her side as did my father and other siblings
I left my full time education for two years and left a job I loved
As an older teenager I had the cop on to do this until my mother passed because it was the right thing to do and i never gave ita second thought this one is a heartless witch 🧙‍♀️ I can not stand her a tattle page has to encourage her to visit her dying mother I hope the mother tells her ro fuck off

• Heart