Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

captainkirk

Chatty Member
And saying she was ‘devastated’ she couldn’t get tickets. Not devastated her mother is seriously ill, no no - devastated about Taylor Swift tickets pushing 50 years of age

• Heart
Reactions: 13

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Why was her leg dead from driving to Tullamore, she’d havd been there in about an hour - did she push the car down the motorway?

• Haha

Seamus

Chatty Member
The rage I have inside me with her saying her poor leg is dead from the drive to Tullamore and back. People have longer daily commutes to work, you absolute useless c##t ( I despise that word but its the only word good enough for her). And she saying she would of liked to of stayed longer after driving all the way there. F##k off you liar, the hour I'd say was even too long for you. As for speaking to the doctors, they may aswell of spoke in Japanese for all you understood you thick bellend.
I know she's one sad existence of a life but I hope karma bites her even harder.

• Heart

Seamus

Chatty Member
Omg I can't believe she took that clip from a girl Gemma McDyre, you can clearly see the name. Is she trying to steal the clip and pretend it's her own or is she still trying to say she was there?
I'm watching this tool from the start also and she's never once mentioned a concert of any kind and no pics up either.
This can go into the bank of more lies she spews 🙈
As someone else said the pics at the Swifty concert are definitely in the same drawer as her wedding album🤣

• Haha

boomdownbats

If she was there in 2018 surely she would post her own pics/videos from the night ?? Not someones elses ? I think she thinks when she saw the Eras tour in Dundrum cinema that is seeing her in reality!:rolleyes:

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
So she was in the front row the last time Taylor was here 🤔..…..but no video/photos…..bit like your “marriage” Swigs, show us the proof!

And be careful_______

Peonyrose

VIP Member
It’s so disingenuous of these huns sharing Rafah posts because they think it’s popular. It’s not a film. It’s a cold-blooded murder by Israel. Yet Melly continues to shop in Zionist shops like M&S, Next, H&M. Why hasn’t her partner told her that she is funding the genocide by supporting these businesses? That money makes is way back to Israel and to people living on stolen land in Palestine. If you want to make a difference, hit their pockets, look at how successful the McDonalds boycott was.

• Heart

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
I don’t know about anyone else but if that was my Mother there’s no way in hell id be making cookies. I would be to upset, yeah u have to carry on as best u can, but making cookies & posting them with music playing? Shes a fuxkn nut job. No words for the disgusting photo of the hands, imagine using ir sick mother for content? It’s unbelievable & sick.

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
Ah hahaha im actually in a heap laughing, shes beat into this thread, she reads a comment looking for proof that she was at T.Swift concert in 2018 & goes searching on tic-toc, steals someone elses reel & posts it as her own 😂😂😂😂😂 its fuckn hilarious. She is actually completely & utterly deranged 😂😂😂😂 she never ceases to amaze & entertain with her fake life. 👋 Melly!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Moniker

VIP Member
Keeps talking about her Muslim followers lol. Muslim women aren't going to have any interest in this tarty dimwit lush.

LennonRoad

VIP Member
I honestly have NEVER seen anyone get their aul wig done as much as this one

im going to keep a Hair Log

18 June ….ratty stenos in again

• Haha

Harper Riley

VIP Member
She was shamed into visiting her. Also just to be clear Tullamore hospital are not allowing visitors or at least they are limiting visitors right now due to some winter flu outbreak or something weird . But she probably didn’t even know that’s the reason why, in fact she probably loved being told that she would not be allowed into visit, so that was her excuse not to go down yesterday when she was admitted and lying on a trolley in a hallway. Also. I can not actually believe, but at the same time of course I can, that she’s going to fuck off on holidays and has spent all her days pruning and preening herself when her mother is critically ill in hospital and at home daily . If people have never realised before that she’s a pure Cunt surely they do know. This is who she’s always been, some people say here that they liked her in the beginning. Let me tell you as somebody that knows her her whole life and her family she is a pure selfish arshole who does nothing but tell lies.

Pambono5

Chatty Member
How empty is her life. Its day after day hair, injections, nail appointments and then on the down days sitting around rubbing products into the lumpy face. Such a bad advertisement for anything especially the injectable if you still have to use so many products and look lumpy and use filters. And as for the hair, well it always looks so cheap, tacky and outdated anyway but getting it done do frequently is a bad advertisement

memyselfi

VIP Member
she’s so loaded why didn’t she buy herself the air wrap?
Because she strolls around dundrum in the same outfit she always wears and browses but never buys. She might be on the rob who knows 😂😂😂 she could fit loads in those oversized monstrosities of jackets, maybe some in the weave 😂😂😂

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
She could get great advice from Sociallysands on how to up her profile and engagement. Bring something to the table that gets your followers interested. Stop talking about me,me, me all the time and how wonderful you are at everything and how wonderful your hair, skin and nails are.

Bring some real content ! Be likeable ! Be human ! Be about what who you really are and not the fake persona ! That’s just my bit of advice. You can’t grow unless you change and fix what’s wrong !
Totally agree and I have admitted here in the past that I used to really enjoy her content years back when she was in the apartment and the kids were smaller. I used to see the boasty behaviour but it progressively got worse and worse with the more followers she got. Her tone deaf comments and self praise became so sickening I had to unfollow.

As you said come on and be human - be relatable. They are qualities she simply doesn’t possess.