Melissa Mills #33 The Saloman of knowledge - artificial and no intelligence!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch her story and tell me she’s not pissed drunk at 5.30 on a Wednesday ‘taylur swuft’ - what person above the age of 20 describes something as fire like she is just the absolute pits she has hit rock bottom

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And saying she was ‘devastated’ she couldn’t get tickets. Not devastated her mother is seriously ill, no no - devastated about Taylor Swift tickets pushing 50 years of age

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And she's been twice to Taylor Swift, yeah right...
There's more of a chance my little dog, that's sitting on my lap has been to a Taylor Swift concert. If she was we certainly would of got reels of pouting pics! Stop lying you fool and btw speaking slang teens use is making you look even more ridiculous if that's even possible 🤯
---
And saying she was ‘devastated’ she couldn’t get tickets. Not devastated her mother is seriously ill, no no - devastated about Taylor Swift tickets pushing 50 years of age
Even if the moron got tickets for nothing she wouldn't go. Too many people that could potentially snap her unfiltered self at it and the real her could be revealed. All she's doing is jumping on the bandwagon, thinking she's some sort of cool kid🙈
Lying on her bed, pissed again when she should be below with her seriously ill mother. God, she's some sorry excuse of a human.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
All she wanted was 2 tickets 😂😂
Why the hell didn’t she try for tickets when they came on line last year or whenever 🙄like if you are a huge fan who saw her twice before 😆yeah sure and you never ever mentioned that until now and blow out the lips in frustration 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
As if she would be allowed to go to Tay Tay🤣🤣🤣She is not allowed anywhere but Dundrum and that chain Italian restaurant.

Reactions: 3
One thing I notice about this one is that she’s always in the negative mindset/what she doesn’t have. She posts empty skincare products and cries that she’s ’all out’ with sad faces rather than actually paying for a new one and demonstrating why she loves a product. She doesn’t have Taylor Swift tickets, she’s not on holiday, this bag is her dream but can’t get it, this blazer is sold out, this weather is tit, this traffic is terrible, this day is too long, her constant headaches and dehydration, the office is cold, the flat is dark, the Netflix doc was crap, nobody interacts with her posts, her robes are in the Suez Canal….. She seems to be trying to emulate a rich housewife lifestyle but her carry on actually makes her look like she’s got nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'd say all the young one Hanas mates are all going and shock horror my Hanas famous Mam didn't get VIP passes.
I agree 💯. It’s just keeping up with the other kids. But I thought Melly that listening to music was forbidden for Muslims?

Reactions: 5
Surely Daddy knows a tout and can pay over the odds or what about his “high up doctor” friends. She’s just jumping on the bandwagon now. If she was that desperate she would have been on the ball when tickets released. She’s jealous that the yummy mummy’s will be there with their Swifty princesses.

Reactions: 11
Surely Daddy knows a tout and can pay over the odds or what about his “high up doctor” friends. She’s just jumping on the bandwagon now. If she was that desperate she would have been on the ball when tickets released. She’s jealous that the yummy mummy’s will be there with their Swifty princesses.
She wants verruca to get the 22 hat dammit, just like verruca salt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She reckons that lad on love island (I think cos i don’t watch it?) is vomit 😂😂😂😂😂 eh look beside you Melly, thats if “your husband” is actually there!! cos he is vomit & pure slimy…dumping his pregnant wife, really classy behaviour.

Reactions: 5