Melissa Mills #33 The Saloman of knowledge - artificial and no intelligence!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope it isnā€™t but is that a catheter drainage bag on the bed beside the mother? Give the woman some dignity ffs itā€™s shameful, itā€™s like she is deliberately trying to shame the poor woman in her most vulnerable time of her life.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I really hope it isnā€™t but is that a catheter drainage bag on the bed beside the mother? Give the woman some dignity ffs itā€™s shameful, itā€™s like she is deliberately trying to shame the poor woman in her most vulnerable time of her life.
Yes I also noticed that and thought surely not she wouldnā€™t post that. But here we are šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It definitely is a catheter bag. I doubt it's a urinary catheter, I'd say it's more of a drain from somewhere as it's hard to see. Either way she is scum of the earth putting pics of her mother in a hospital bed up on SM for 45k strangers to see. If I was from Dublin and seen her in DTC, by god I'd have no problem to march up to her and tell her what an absolute vile piece of work she really is.
She obviously seen posts here from yesterday and said she better show face with her mother. šŸ˜”

Reactions: 14
Where does Melly live? She has Stillorgan on her cheap jewellery drawer post.
Apartments beside St John of gods. They are nice. I don't live that far away and see her around fairly often.
I find it so sad how unhappy she is. She is chasing something she will never find.

Reactions: 7
Posts a photo everytime so everyone knows she visited the mother. It only highlights how infrequent she goes to visit her. Rather stay at home tapping bottles of creams or scrunching the horse hair into camera

Reactions: 10
Apartments beside St John of gods. They are nice. I don't live that far away and see her around fairly often.
I find it so sad how unhappy she is. She is chasing something she will never find.
They are gorgeous apartments especially her penthouse yet even that isnā€™t good enough for her. Like the not forever home wasnā€™t good enough either.

Reactions: 5
Wouldn't feed a gnat. Would do her better to cut down on the alcohol calories and increase the size of her dinner. She's not wearing well at all from the lack of nutrients.

Nice, subtle begging for Taylor tickets, Melissa šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
is that a starter???šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
Anyone following since 2018 to prove this Walter Mitty was in the front row at Taylor swift šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„? What a dose of a woman

So she was in the front row the last time Taylor was here šŸ¤”..ā€¦..but no video/photosā€¦..bit like your ā€œmarriageā€ Swigs, show us the proof!

And be careful_______

Reactions: 13
Anyone following since 2018 to prove this Walter Mitty was in the front row at Taylor swift šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„? What a dose of a woman
I'm just after going through her instagram to see if she had a pic up from then there isn't anything so don't believe she was at it all she shares everything šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More like she swiped that clip from you tube or someone she knows who was there. Iā€™m following this clown years - comedy reasons obvs - she was absolutely not at this gig in 2018! Can you imagine the rage in Stillorgan when she reads we have called her out here šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I can't believe she took that clip from a girl Gemma McDyre, you can clearly see the name. Is she trying to steal the clip and pretend it's her own or is she still trying to say she was there?
I'm watching this tool from the start also and she's never once mentioned a concert of any kind and no pics up either.
This can go into the bank of more lies she spews šŸ™ˆ
As someone else said the pics at the Swifty concert are definitely in the same drawer as her wedding albumšŸ¤£

• Haha
If she was there in 2018 surely she would post her own pics/videos from the night ?? Not someones elses ? I think she thinks when she saw the Eras tour in Dundrum cinema that is seeing her in reality!:rolleyes:

• Haha
Sheā€™s a swiftie now like FFS I know she jumps on every trend going but darling youā€™re in the depths of ā€˜mini menopauseā€™ get yourself a cold flannel. Pissed as a fart again.
---
She said a few days ago that she saw Taylor live twice before.
Sheā€™s a born liar
---
If she was there in 2018 surely she would post her own pics/videos from the night ?? Not someones elses ? I think she thinks when she saw the Eras tour in Dundrum cinema that is seeing her in reality!:rolleyes:
Yes just like her wedding that didnā€™t happen

Reactions: 4
I never heard of her obsession with Taylor swift before and I would reckon I would be following from around 2018 ish. She was in that amazing apartment at the time i start following. I do remember her going to the cinema to see a taylor swift show so maybe front row at that. But I can't believe she would show someone else's video from that year several rows from the front but she was front row for it . Considering she showed her kids in the bath, every part of their house and used to sing shout out to my ex mocking his ex wife back then but no front row at said concert