Melissa Mills #33 The Saloman of knowledge - artificial and no intelligence!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today. She is pretending to be a working mom on the run that she had to take her breakfast with her into the office for ten mins. The one robe like. duck sake id be mortified at this stage. And cuticle oil five times a day. Who the duck had that type of time let alone who gives a tit. The plugging of the clarins sunscreen again, like it’s the best thing to ever happen. I’ve had it years ago. It’s just sunscreen. In fact if she knew anything she’s look into how lots of the cheaper sunscreens are so much better for you. Also hannas hand was hilarious. I fell off my chair when I saw her blip her hand on camera there for that second. lol. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Revolutionary content Melly. How to slam a quick brekkie together into a tub and tag for freebies and chopping off your old jeans. Times must be very tight because I’ve never seen her actually wear jeans.
At least she gave me a giggle saying she was in work 🤣. Slammed she was folding A robe or what I would describe as shaking off the dust and cobwebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shows a few crusts on a plate...'don't ask 🫣' what are we not ask? You ate a bit of toast, fair bleeping play to you! Tell me you have an eating disorder without telling me....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is desperate now for Taylor tickets please please she doesn’t get gifted tickets can’t imagine any PR company would consider Tidge a good advertisement.

Reactions: 8
She has a very bad relationship with food and alcohol. A warped version of her life thinking she’s a snobby rich woman. She thinks she looks years younger than she is. That her hair nails eyebrows skin teeth legs tan clothes are all just stunning. She thinks she’s so fashion forward and innovative. She thinks she can cook so great but doesn’t like to. She thinks her kids are perfect in every single way. So beautiful and talented, much more than any of your kids. She thinks the boyfriend is her husband and that he has some great high up job when he’s really just his cousins witch and the owns nothing. She’s delusional beyond belief or anybody else watch online.

Reactions: 16
She has a very bad relationship with food and alcohol. A warped version of her life thinking she’s a snobby rich woman. She thinks she looks years younger than she is. That her hair nails eyebrows skin teeth legs tan clothes are all just stunning. She thinks she’s so fashion forward and innovative. She thinks she can cook so great but doesn’t like to. She thinks her kids are perfect in every single way. So beautiful and talented, much more than any of your kids. She thinks the boyfriend is her husband and that he has some great high up job when he’s really just his cousins witch and the owns nothing. She’s delusional beyond belief or anybody else watch online.
I knew someone a long time ago that used to do her hair. This group were into the mad nightlife/drug scene with trips to NYC to buy fake bags! Being thin was their main goal in life. It appears as though that's still her goal.

Reactions: 1
What is her obsession with that tacky Hunza G? Does she think that rich people wear them? It’s a swimsuit Melly.

Ah stop😂😂😂 the fuckn jeans, if your going2 cut them surely ud go above the knee?😂😂😂😂 ahhahahahah the absolute bell-end, iv never seen her look so fuckn stupid & then the big heavy coat, like wtaf?? My kids would laugh me out of the house & tell me im gone cracked in the head if I appeared like that. And “its a 90’s thing” & the reference to Hunza swimwear, all discussed on here, shes beat into the thread. Howa Melly, the actual state do urself a favor hun & dont wear the “its a 90’s thing” jeans/shorts again 😂😂😂 ah I can’t stop laughing at the image of her walking around like that, no doubt in Dundrum showing off her latest “trend” The staff in the shops who must know the head of her by now, have to be in a hoop at that get-up.

• Haha
It must be so exhausting trying to make herself out to be something she’s not. I kind of feel sorry for her. It’s sad that she feels she can’t just be herself. It’s very clear that she’s a massive B though so I don’t feel that sorry for her! 🤣

Reactions: 2
It must be so exhausting trying to make herself out to be something she’s not. I kind of feel sorry for her. It’s sad that she feels she can’t just be herself. It’s very clear that she’s a massive B though so I don’t feel that sorry for her! 🤣
Don’t feel sorry for her, shes a nasty fake woman who couldn’t give a rats ass about anyone, not even her own Mother who is very very ill.

Reactions: 2