Melissa Mills #33 The Saloman of knowledge - artificial and no intelligence!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a swiftie now like FFS I know she jumps on every trend going but darling you’re in the depths of ‘mini menopause’ get yourself a cold flannel. Pissed as a fart again.
---

She’s a born liar
---

Yes just like her wedding that didn’t happen
lol exactly. Like her mammy online a few years back saying she’s best friends with Conor mcgregor and stayed with them on holidays and she has a holiday home in Las Vegas and all this stuff. They go to his fights vip style and all. lol. Nope nope nope. They are all the same. Full of lies. Zero shame. The wedding never happened we all know that. Sure both her and her mother told me two different stories about it lol. And her cousin said online they aren’t married etc. this one is delusional. God help her. Not a job, friend, home, husband, nothing. But all things she pretends to have while slating and attacking other people behind the scenes. That’s why your lonely hun. You’re not better than anybody else and far far from it. I’d she was normal non lair while being an ignorant oh to people she’d fair better but no. She’s in the hole too far now letting on to her hometown and all that she’s moved so far up from the slums. lol. Ok. Ha.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She went to the Cinema and sat in the front row with Verucca.

Sure, that's the same no as a live concert! duck OFF Melissa.

You. Go. Nowhere. From the kitchen to the couch is all. Idiot and a liar.

Worst thing next to a thief is to get called a liar. She is both. Stealing other women's men and lying her hole off about her pathetic fake life.

Never a wife will she be.

Why can't she ever take a proper picture inside the penthouse apartment? Why is the phone always so close to her face or the food or the pillows on the bed? She seems only to be able to take proper pictures when she is on holiday. What's the deal with it?

Why can't she ever take a proper picture inside the penthouse apartment? Why is the phone always so close to her face or the food or the pillows on the bed? She seems only to be able to take proper pictures when she is on holiday. What's the deal with it?
The landlord may have a clause in the tenancy agreement that she's not allowed post on social media 🤣
She owns nothing, not even the pretend husband
As for her bragging about being at previous Taylor Swift concerts, that was in her dreams.
Miss Mills post the evidence of yourself at the gig
And while you're at it, post a wedding pic.
All she ever does is post pics of other people's weddings coz she's not married.
Fake as the fake tatt she tries to make people believe is real and she's to be envied for.
She's more to be pitied that at her age she's no home, no job, no money and no husband

Reactions: 13
Ah hahaha im actually in a heap laughing, shes beat into this thread, she reads a comment looking for proof that she was at T.Swift concert in 2018 & goes searching on tic-toc, steals someone elses reel & posts it as her own 😂😂😂😂😂 its fuckn hilarious. She is actually completely & utterly deranged 😂😂😂😂 she never ceases to amaze & entertain with her fake life. 👋 Melly!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah hahaha im actually in a heap laughing, shes beat into this thread, she reads a comment looking for proof that she was at T.Swift concert in 2018 & goes searching on tic-toc, steals someone elses reel & posts it as her own 😂😂😂😂😂 its fuckn hilarious. She is actually completely & utterly deranged 😂😂😂😂 she never ceases to amaze & entertain with her fake life. 👋 Melly!!!
Just proving she’s a sandwich short of a picnic with far too much time on her hands. Go visit your mother without your phone Melly.

Reactions: 4
So I've decided she lives in a caravan out the back of her not MILs house. It's the only explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I've decided she lives in a caravan out the back of her not MILs house. It's the only explanation.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and she wouldn’t look out of place in it either!!!
---
She packing to go on hols even though her mother is very ill?
Shes a walking witch, God help her she will be posting that shes in Marbella when she’s actually staying about 20miles from it, she will take the bus to Marbella & hang ouside 5* hotels pretending she’s staying there, thats the usual pathetic behaviour!!

Reactions: 10
I’ll try to duck them into a load of fake label bags if I can… I mean, like do Spain have electricity and running water goys? Seriously panicking here…
It’s only worth it to me if you pack the fake bags within other fake bags like Russian dolls. Maybe wait til you buy them from the lucky lucky man on the beach in estepona?

• Haha
Reactions: 8