Melissa Mills #33 The Saloman of knowledge - artificial and no intelligence!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not drinking, yeh right. She sounds drunk in those last few posts. What is this stretch azhar went for and then she will go for the stretch?

Reactions: 3
I’m howling at the stretching lol. Howling. Why are they taking turns ? 🤣🤣🤣
---
When they used to come up she’d meet them in rolys in ballsbridge. I think ONCE she filmed the mother in the flat with a ‘special drinkkkk’ in hand
And had her muted cause she’s mortified of her lol.

Reactions: 4
She has the hardest, meanest looking face. Shamed into visiting her Mother from reading here & what followers exactly wld be messaging her? She lives in a made up world, in bed alone pretending the slimy yoke she lives with is gone for a “stretch” ahhahahaha fuckn hilarious excuse for him not being there. And im sure hee sister & father couldn’t give a rats ass if people are actually sending her a message, im sure they are more concerned with her Mother being so ill. Shes so pathetic.

Reactions: 11
Why was her leg dead from driving to Tullamore, she’d havd been there in about an hour - did she push the car down the motorway?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The only stretch he'll be going for is to Mount joy if he doesn't pay his bills 🤣
Lord God she's hilarious telling her phone she's not drinking, going for a stretch after hazard gets back
Get off the cross Miss Mills. Yer leg was killing ya from driving to Tullamore 🤦‍♀️ try commuting daily for work. Now you don't understand what that means, it's where you get off your lazy arse, get up and out to work daily!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she really think the brows look any more appropriate for someone her age? That’s karma for prioritising beauty treatments over your dying mother and putting it on the gram

Reactions: 2
Does she really think the brows look any more appropriate for someone her age? That’s karma for prioritising beauty treatments over your dying mother and putting it on the gram
She's the bop off the witch in snow white 💯

Reactions: 5
So much face. Its just so big and angular but not in a good way.
Now I'm no oil painting myself but that one is delusional

Reactions: 4
She said she's not "drinking alcohol" because it was giving her anxiety and not thinking clearly but loves a glass of wine....making it sound like she just had an odd one. Having a glass of wine in moderation would not give you anxiety . Having one every single afternoon would.

Reactions: 7
Can anybody make sense of her chicken post 😳😳
No but if my mother was terminally ill in hospital I wouldn’t be in explorium posting about chicken FFS. Tickets for explorium are expensive and rather than show all the amazing things there and what an amazing family outing it is she posts about their chicken: over 20 degrees in Dublin today and this pleb is indoors again, I presume Azhar was dogging again sorry I mean golfing! Ahem!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Keeps talking about her Muslim followers lol. Muslim women aren't going to have any interest in this tarty dimwit lush.

Reactions: 12
Keeps talking about her Muslim followers lol. Muslim women aren't going to have any interest in this tarty dimwit lush.
When her Muslim in laws have her obviously banished to the hall again says it all really! Non Muslims are disgusted with her so I can only imagine what practising Muslims would think of her shite. I'd say she hasn't a single one following her.

Reactions: 5